[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman and Superman just smashed through your wall in a heated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
Batman and Superman just smashed through your wall in a heated battle. What did they interrupt you from doing?
>>
File: 7458756987.png (177 KB, 413x353) Image search: [Google]
7458756987.png
177 KB, 413x353
>Reading SuperBat smut

Do I get my ass kicked?
>>
>>81180362
You get raped.
>>
>>81180328
>tfw peacefully masturbating when the Bat of Murder crashes through your wall and shoots you
>>
>>81180328
Posting to this thread.
>>
>>81180328
shitposting
>>
>>81180328
Jackin it, watching cartoons, or wasting time on /co/.>>81180362
>>
>>81180328
Nothing worth mentioning after i collect that sweet check from Wayne Enterprises/Bruce Wayne
>>
>>81180328
Crying
>>
>>81180328
I was watching the NorCal Regionals, waiting for that god damn Alex trailer
>>
Living.
>>
Practicing guitar/bass probably
As soon as they look at me I suggest I play some battle music
>>
Not a big deal. I'm just watching Wreck-It Ralph for the zillionth time. I might have to change my shorts after the scare, but hey it's laundry night anyway.
>>
>>81181343
>implying they would stop brawling just to look a wimp like you
>>
>>81180328
Browsing /co/ of course.
>>
>>81180328
just once this kinda thing needs to happen in a movie
they burst through someone's wall and it's someone drawing fanart of the two of them
the artist just looks at them
changes the belt detail
>>
Playing Overwatch
>>
>>81180328
Is doesn't matter because you're just a setpiece. What happens to toy is insignificant compared to a conflict between gods.
>>yfw toy realize Snyder's interpretation of Superman is basically a lovecraftian old god
>>
>>81180328
Browsing /co/ while drinking
>>
>>81180328
Not spending money on repairs and wasting time filing insurance claims.
>>
>>81180328
Masturbating, probably....
This has opened my eyes. I need to masturbate less.
Or maybe I need to masturbate MORE so that I can be sure Superman will see my dick
>>
>>81182452
Why are you calling everyone a toy, man? I'm hurt
>>
>>81180362
>Batman and Superman beat the shit out of you
>you have to hide your erection it's giving you
>>
Listen I have to go. Ill call you tomorrow, Martha
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.