[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this just something I missed, or was there no lead in to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 10
File: dd20415151280jpg-a24b92_1280w.jpg (288 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dd20415151280jpg-a24b92_1280w.jpg
288 KB, 1280x720
Was this just something I missed, or was there no lead in to the use of the nickname "Daredevil"?

The first usage I noticed was by Nobu at the end of one episode, and then suddenly Foggy, Karen, Matt, and everyone else are using that name regularly with no explanation.
>>
File: Marvel's_Daredevil_Season_1_13.jpg (159 KB, 1201x675) Image search: [Google]
Marvel's_Daredevil_Season_1_13.jpg
159 KB, 1201x675
>>
>>81177872
The nickname was given to him by the press at the end of the previous season. First he was the Devil of Hell's Kitchen when they saw him as a terrorist then he became Daredevil after he took down Fisk.
>>
What a shit suit. Who greenlit it?
>>
>>81178067
They realized that right after they made it and gave him a new one in season 2.
>>
I really tried, I just can't take this character seriously

man, hes fucking blind, I just can't get past it
>>
File: Daredevil-647527.jpg (27 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
Daredevil-647527.jpg
27 KB, 590x350
>>81178149
Well a new helmer and gloves.
>>
>>81177872
He looks like The Flash
>>
>>81178217
>man, hes fucking blind, I just can't get past it
Is this your first time seeing Daredevil in any sort of media?
>>
>>81178217
are you retarded?
>>
>>81178217
More like you don't get the character.
>>
>>81178217
>Being an idiot
>>
>>81178350
first time I saw him was in that spiderman game on playstation and I was like hahaha whos this faggot?
then the second time was the 2003 movie

yup, no escaping it.
I will forever think hes super lame. And this shitty ass costume isn't about to sway me to think otherwise, I mean come on? it just looks silly, how can anyone take that shit seriously? it would almost be better if he was wearing tights
>>
>>81178240
this suit really works better in motion

the horn silhouette is perfect
>>
>DAREDEVIL MUST DIE
That was corny-as-fuck.

This is coming from someone who instinctively chuckled every time Daredevil fought ninjas because there's something undeniably rad about seeing Daredevil fight ninjas.
>>
File: 3712845-4685277888-Chris.jpg (82 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
3712845-4685277888-Chris.jpg
82 KB, 640x640
>>81177872
>>81178240
While I'm not a huge fan of the design, it's not that far off from Samnee's 10/10 sketch.
>>
>>81178516
You know he's not really blind right?

Like, his eyes dont work, but he can view the world through sonar, like a bat, in every direction.
>>
>>81178589
I thought it was cool.

>>81178628
People need to understand it's super fucking hard to translate superhero costumes to a real life counterpart that doesn't look retarded. I think they did a really good job.

>>81178577
Seeing Matt from afar looks perfect. He looks top heavy, he has big fists, and the horns are just big enough without being rediculous.
>>
What I still don't get is what was the big hole the Hand dug used for. It wasn't even part of their sewer thing. Also what's with the drug blood collected from the brainwashed Farm people?
>>
>>81179288
the problem is they decided to set things up for next season in the middle of this one instead of at the end of it, as well as not actually resolving the stuff they set up last season
>>
>>81178589
What's cornier is that THAT WAS ALREADY THEIR GOAL
THEY PASSED GOD KNOWS HOW MANY OTHER EPISODES TRYING TO KILL DAREDEVIL
NO SHIT DAREDEVIL MUST DIE
THAT WAS ALREADY WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH
>>
>>81178015

Still, why was he still exclusively referred to as the Devil of Hell's Kitchen until well into the second season? There was no immediate indication that the name was picked up from the article.It seems like 99% of viewers wouldn't have picked up on this.
>>
>>81179288

They didn't explain anything.

They didn't explain what the big hole was for.

They didn't actually explain what the fuck a Black Sky is, despite it being the focal point of the third act.

They didn't explain Nobu's motivation beyond he wants a thing we don't understand for a plan we don't know about.

I liked Daredevil S2 for the most part, but they really beefed the ending. You can't write a story with this many levels of mysterious abstraction, at some point you have to start telling peple what the story we're watching is about.
>>
>>81179642
>You can't write a story with this many levels of mysterious abstraction
It worked for LOST and Attack on TItan both shows I hated for that very same abstraction
>>
>>81178240
When I first saw this suit I thought it looked retarded and it still does but in motion with the correct lightning they manage to make it look pretty dope
>>
>>81178516
He practically sees the world better than us. Just not by traditional sight.
>>
>>81179642
Season 2 had a lot of pacing issues. Primarily it lacked a single overarching narrative/villain. They should have reintroduced the Hand long before Elektra showed up, and they should have finished the Punisher's arc long before the season finale, to introduce more friction between the kill/no-kill vigilantes with Frank just being Frank in the final 1/3.
>>
>>81179623
Devil of Hell's Kitchen was from another news article in the earlier s1 episodes iirc. Same thing about 'Punisher'...
>>
and so to be clear, as of the end of this season, matt is in fact now alright with killing people?
>>
>>81179927
More of a "As long as I didn't do it" kind of guy.
>>
>>81179927
The church released an official statement that ninjas don't count as people. It took a while for Matt to get the memo.
>>
File: 1455588288593.jpg (39 KB, 348x333) Image search: [Google]
1455588288593.jpg
39 KB, 348x333
>>81178350
>>81178351
>>81178456
>>81178467
>>81178695
>taking the b8
>>
Kinda think of it, Wilson Fisk also got his Kingpin name this season.
>>
>>81180014
I thought that worked alright. It seemed the sort of name he might pick up in prison.
>>
>>81178577
What you mean is during the scenes they make it dark enough that you can't see the details of the suit and it looks like it looks like a cooler suit than it actually is when the lights are on.
>>
>>81180014
He was leagues better this season, he seems to have lost a lot of the Autism, and they already had his cunning, ruthlessness and brutality down.
>>
>>81179927
They made a huge deal about the Ninjas just being zombies (that need to breathe for some reason). I think we're just supposed to assume that Stick or Elektra gave him a heads up on it.
>>
>>81180083
Yeah it felt like S2 was his TRUE origin story. S1 was just the prologue.
>>
>>81179642
It worked from Matt's point of view, because he never wanted to get sucked into Stick's war so he has a desire to ignore any hand stuff that doesn't involve punching them. And that helps keep it mysterious in case any real explanation isn't worth it.

Problem is the audience isn't Matt, and they may want to know the stuff.
>>
>>81179642
>They didn't explain what the big hole was for.

They dug a hole straight to Asia so they could smuggle drugs easily
>>
>>81180745
No dumbass, it's for breeding their own Godzilla
>>
>>81180170
that whole breathing thing was stupid because he should have noticed the breaths and been able to track them without stick telling him to (by whispering to him from a different room) since he's able to track heart beats by sound normally. You don't even need super senses, a regular person could track someone by the sound of their breath if they had to. Breathing is fucking noisy
>>
>>81181694
What I don't get is how ninjas can still their heartbeats but not their breaths
>>
>>81178589
I love corny shit like that once in a while
>>
>>81180083
>>81180014
Yeah, I loved the Kingpin in this season. He and Frank were the best parts of it. I know a lot of people got annoyed because Karen got too much screentime, but I liked her scenes and I got to like her as a character after I hated her in S1. I can't wait for my nigga Bullseye to kill her in S3.
>>
>>81180170
The Hand ninjas are resurrected, not quite zombies. They still use their organs.
>>
>>81182177
I'm still bothered by the fact that Matt didn't think about tracking her breaths before Stick told him to do so. I buy it the first time, but the next battles he should've known better.
>>
>>81179623
because they are a superstitious and cowardly lot
>>
>>81178149
>>81178240
The S2 helmet is much worse.
>>
>>81179820
I feel like it would have been better if this season was all about the Punisher vs Daredevil and the next season dealt with the Hand. I feel like the biggest issue with this season was the lack of focus.
>>
>>81178217
I know this is bait but it does bug me how he's the exact opposite of blind.

I mean, what's the point of a blind character is they effectively see even better than normal?
>>
>>81178015
I used to have that same pic as my wallpaper.
>>
>>81179623
They call him Daredevil in the first episode of S2 and several times before Elektra even shows up. "The Devil of Hell's Kitchen" is only used once or twice in S2.
>>
>>81182447
Justice is Blind! So is He! And He's a Lawyer! And a Vigilante!

I'm pretty sure that's what was going through Stan Lee's head as he wrote it.
>>
>>81182447
>he's the exact opposite of blind.
I actually like and dig the irony.
>>
>>81182483
Yeah, there's also that part where Marci is talking with Foggy in the bar where she directly mentions "Jessica Jones" and that the guy with the Horns, "Daredevil" was next.
>>
I remember in season 1 how the Nobu fight caught me off guard (to the point where I even thought it would be a dream sequence at first) because up to then, the show had done so well being as believable as it could be given its premise that I had forgotten it was a superhero show set in the MCU. While the mysteries surrounding the Hand and Black Sky and everything are compelling, it still feels weird to me. I would have hated season 2 if it weren't for Punisher and Kingpin. And that amazing fight scene with the bikers.
>>
>>81182447
He can't see better he sees differently
He can't watch a film, or really appreciate a painting, fuck he can't even press a button to do something if it's color specific.
>>
>>81184022
Read Miller's DD and then tell me it's not anything but the writing. Also the Stick ep from S1 is the best episode of the series
>>
File: how does he use that phone.png (1 MB, 1123x606) Image search: [Google]
how does he use that phone.png
1 MB, 1123x606
>>81178217
>blind
>>
>>81184417
He's pretty much only ever seen receiving calls on it, and the phone calls out the caller ID in place of a ringtone.
>>
File: so he cant dial his own phone.png (1 MB, 1104x620) Image search: [Google]
so he cant dial his own phone.png
1 MB, 1104x620
>>81184475
>>
>>81178516
>first time I saw him was in that spiderman game on playstation and I was like hahaha whos this faggot?
Oh so you just don't read comics.

Well yeah go fucking figure you think a comic book character is silly. I mean i get it. ooooh he has a special superhuman sense that allows him to perceive shit around him and avoid enemy attacks. Thats fucking retarded.

not like spider-man
>>
>>81182447
>Headwound fucks up his senses rendering him completely cut off some sound and therefore perception of the outside world
>ninjas use ninja shit to disguise the shit he would require to effectively track them

that kinda shit. they dont always play it up but it is still a thing that can be a disability. That being said he is still a superhuman with a superhuman power that gives him abilities beyond normal human beings. The character has a disability that can and occasionally does hinder him at times. But that doesnt mean its the focal point of his every interaction.
>>
>>81184498
Voice operation. You know there are phones for blind people in real life, right?
>>
>>81184022
It's honestly a 'oh well' situation. Because as cool as frank was, i dont think his story would have worked over an entire season. What little arc that character has was stretched. And ninjas in the city have always been part of DD's mythos.

It'd be like having batman just fight gangsters and never colorful shit liker joker and mr freeze.
>>
>>81184498
>so he cant dial his own phone.png
But Elektra calls him in that scene, like 10 seconds before that screencap.
What are you even trying to do here?
>>
>>81184726
Kingpin being pretty much just a normal guy is what makes the more out-there stuff seem weird. If you can suspend your disbelief about Murdock's abilities, almost everything in season 1 feels very down-to-earth. So despite being established things, the mythos feels jarring when it comes in. Guess that's just an issue with my perspective, the only thing I knew about Daredevil going into the show was that he was blind.
>>
>>81184744
How the fuck does Matt use a touchscreen?
>>
>>81184830
He gets someone to tell him where the Answer Call and Decline Call buttons are, since those are likely the only ones he ever needs to use.
>>
>>81184714
of course- but don't they have buttons?
>>
>>81184853
>>81184830
he probably just knows where on the screen he needs to touch to activate the blind assist option that most smartphones have now.

there are smartphones with modes designed specifically for blind people. thats a thing that exists and works for blind people who dont also have heightened senses.
>>
>>81179927
Daredevil never was above killing people. I dunno why they gave him "no killing" meme this season, probably to just make difference between him and Frank more transparent for casuals. But, for example, all this time he thought he killed Nobu. And when after that he told Fisk "I am going to kill you" it was no exagerration, at the time if he had a chance he would have killed Fisk.
>>
>>81184853
You activate SIRI and use voice commands by holding the home button, which is a physical button.
>>
elektra being a black sky is pretty fucking retarded, seeing as how stick reallyfuckingwanted to kill everything hand-related and prevent a black sky from doing whatever it is that they're supposedly capable of doing (which i expect is a really contrived way of killing a buttfuckload of people).

oh man i got one of my archenemy's ultimate mcguffins! BETTER TRAIN IT TO BE A NINJA!

fuck you, stick. fuck. god damn.
>>
>>
>mfw Wilson Fosk showed up
>>
>>81184853
Yes
>Volume up
>Volume down
>Power
>Home
The Home button, when held down, activates Siri. From there you can literally do anything without pressing buttons. Need to set an alarm 11 hours from now or set a reminder whenever you're in X location? No problem. Want to dial a number? Just tell it to call XXX-XXX-XXXX or the name of someone in your contacts. Want Siri to talk dirty to you? She can do that.

Seriously, have you been living in a cave for the past 5 years?
>>
>>81185723
>switch from 5S to 6S
>try to tell Siri to take me places
>she dials random numbers instead
>>
>>81182421
Them you risk the same complaints people had with Jessica Jones where 5 episodes of story got stretched into 13
>>
>>81185772

Yeah but JJ was always a character story first, it was by-design a show that had a plot you could write on the back of a bar napkin and was instead more about Jessica as a person and how everyone reacts to Killgrave. You can argue it failed to do any of that well, but the story as it was written was designed to be slow. The main villain of the series really doesn't have any kind of evil plan beyond "I want my waifu back" until maybe the last 3 episodes of the season.

DD and especially DD season 2 is a very plot-heavy series with a bunch of HUGE MOMENTS happening, but the balance of all the storylines never really worked out and the second season was too busy trying to set up mysteries to make you actually care about what's going on.
>>
>>81185052
>I dunno why they gave him "no killing" meme this season
They devoted a huge chunk of S1 to it.
>>
>>81185913
This. People may think it's ancillary. But you cannot divorce DD from his Catholicism or catholic guilt.
>>
>>81180083
Seems a bit weird if he just decided that the Hand were zombies off camera and never mentioned it.

Also for some reason he couldnt sense the Hand ninja because they were so quiet, yet he can sense a chair in the middle of the room.
>>
>>81185977
The problem is that it felt like half the writers in S1 didn't get the memo, and so we got DD clearly not giving a fuck about killing in some scenes (roof guy, Nobu), then suddenly being all "NEVER EVER KILL EVER".
>>
>>81186255
He didn't kill the roof guy and Nobu set himself on fire. You're retarded.
>>
>Frank enjoys Earth Wind & Fire

Good taste but I didn't think he'd be the type.
>>
>>81178240
They should have had no eyes at all on the helmet.
>>
>>81178628
I think making the nose exposed for the next costume variation will make it perfect. During some scenes it looks a bit awkward along with the sides near the jaw coming loose.
>>
>>81186255
He didn't really care if bad guys died, but he didn't want to be the one to kill them. Matt's motivation for the no killing rule wasn't some moral thing about how evil killing bad guys is, or how crossing that line makes you a bad guy, he just wanted to law to work. In S1 he does whatever he can to put the bad guys away with the legal system, using a mask to get info and eventually put the bad guys away legally. The reason he doesn't want to kill them is because he's not an executioner, but if they die, well, it's not like he has a bleeding heart for the loss of life.

Then, well, things evolve and he admits that he'd really like to kill Fisk, yadda yadda catholic guilt, he doesn't kill him and Fisk gets put away via the legal system.

S2 picks up where that stuff left off. He's now using the mask, not just to further what he does as a lawyer, he fights crimes that he can't as a lawyer(like following the guy who was going to murder his wife, and stopping it before it happens). Before, he was a lawyer first, vigilante second, now the order is maybe changing. He's still not the judge-jury-and-executioner, so he's still trying his best to stop people taking the law into their own hands(trying to stop Frank and Elektra from killing), but shit gets more serious and by the end he starts to see the benefits of killing. It's not just some urge to feel guilty about, he starts to see it as a legitimate solution to some problems. He's even ready to help Frank kill, because there's no way he can see to putting the Blacksmith behind bars. The only way to stop him would be to kill him, and even though Matt loves the shit out of the law, he really wants to stop bad guys.

It's not really inconsistent, his views just evolved over time.
>>
>>81182447
He can't though. He only can tell color by smelling the dyes. He can't take in visual media, so non-braille keyboard computers are useless. He can read anything with his fingertips, but he has to concentrate on the ink indentations. One time he didn't check a bunch of documents he found that he thought would incriminate the Kingpin, and they turned out to be old newspapers. If he had eyes he would have known that in an instant. He'll never bump into things like a regular blind person but in many ways his enhanced sense don't let him see better than people, they give him an incomplete picture which he uses his hyper senses to fill in the gaps. It isn't a perfect process.
>>
>>81186572
DANCE
>>
>>81179927
Death of Elektra broke him to the point of not caring about people around him being killed by Punisher. This is also why he did to Nobu what he did.
And to be Frank, he couldn't do frank about Elektra franking ninjas, when he was busy trying to outfrank Nobu.
>>
>>81181694
It's because he was too used to aiming at people by their heartbeat, that he couldn't swap to breath until Stick told him.
>>
>>81186597
Yeah they should advertise it to everyone how he is really a blind person.
>>
>>81186572
Imagine Frank singing this song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwc0AW67CmA

And I think that the impressions of his officer he was doing was Highlander scenes.
>>
>>81186834
>He's even ready to help Frank kill, because there's no way he can see to putting the Blacksmith behind bars. The only way to stop him would be to kill him
I liked how Frank reacted to that, and how he refused to let Red cross that line, even for a moment.
>>
>>81189871
They should, that way his opponents will underestimate him.
>>
>>81186931
FRANK OFF BRO
>>
>>81178067
I think Marvel has one team that do all the costumes. And they suck. DC costumes make these look cosplay tier.
>>
>>81180745
This was my assumption. I bet they still have a few ninjas digging that hole.
>>
>>81186834
But he actively interrupted Electra from killing during fights. He was the reason she even got stabbed.
>>
>>81186327
naw, roof guy surviving was a chance happening, he threw him off with no regard for his survival. and matt is the one that set nobu on fire, intentionally. he broke the bulb out to ignite the gasoline
>>
>>81191919
It was ambiguous whether or not he knew that the dumpster was there. But he did wrap a chain around a guys neck and pulled him down the staircase in season 2.
>>
>>81186572
Those were the only tapes in the car, which was Ben's. It's more like he was humoring whatever music was in the car, which he assumed was Karen's. Still a pretty good scene.
>>
Did anybody else think the guy that make's Daredevil's suit and weapons was supposed to be mildly retarded when he was introduced? It seemed like there was something off about him (despite him being able to make all this amazing stuff.) and I'm not even sure who 'Marie' is.
>>
>>81186834
This is a good post. A lot of people missed those things.
>>
>>81192180
>Marie
You mean Betsy? Yeah, the guy really goes kinda retarded when he starts talking or worrying about Betsy.
>>
>>81192140
and I have difficulty suspending disbelief when they knock someone out and they stay unconscious for several minutes
you realize the severity of the head trauma you have to inflict to do that? these aren't flash knock out and the person is back on their feet and feeling a little wobbly 5 minutes later. These are comas
>>
>>81191919
>>81192140

No it wasn't Claire asked him and he was like "naw he's alive" also Nobbu used his rope knife thing to thwip the club from Daredevil's hand as he was reaching for it and he thwipped too hard and hit the lightbulb
>>
Yeah I guess Betsy. Do we ever even see Betsy or is she just mentioned? Also I don't see why Daredevil's costume is so hated. I think it has a good balance between comicbooky and practical and his mask is pretty cool.
>>
>>81192180
Wasn't that dude the same kid that Fisk's dad beat the shit out of?
>>
>>81192180
>>81192214
I think Betsy is his refrigerator or something. You don't build up a retarded guy's love interest for so long just to have it be some girl.
>>
>>81192233
>Nobbu used his rope knife thing to thwip the club from Daredevil's hand as he was reaching for it and he thwipped too hard and hit the lightbulb
no see, he actually throws his knife first and daredevil deflects it with the throw. I think that was an intentional move
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKCnrgVGgYw
>>
>>81192252
>>81192278
Betsy's his therapist. Read a fucking comic.
>>
>>81192180
He's autistic. Breaks down under stress, bad social skills, extremely detail oriented and obsessed with his work.
>>
>>81192462
>actually reading comics
>>
>>81192330

Yeah he does seem to aim for the light but I think it's not fair to call him a killer because of this. There's a difference between a desperate act to survive and standing there and choosing to spare an opponent you've already beaten. On a related note I felt season 2's fight scenes took a noticeable step down. Season 1's certainly weren't realistic but they had some impact to them and were more creative. Season 2 a it felt like every fight scene was more or less the same. Though the scene of him versus the Dogs of Hell going down the stairwell was pretty good.
>>
>>81192518

Ah that makes sense then. Usually it's hard to tell if 'autistic' is actually a medical diagnosis or just a generic insult thrown around here.
>>
>>81192226
That's just standard plot device. You can't have thugs getting up randomly while heroes are monologuing and you need to make heroes go to sleep conveniently. At least in some scenes we see people that Matt beats up crawling around and grunting, so they are still conscious. I'm still waiting for some show or comic to address that, like Archer did but in a serious tone.
>>
I've always hated that they did that shit on Arrow, the vigilante or The Arrow, so I'm glad that they just said Daredevil at the end of season 1.
>>
>>81192666
It's still not an actual medical diagnosis when done over the internet.
>>
>>81192330
I forgot how awesome this scene was.
>>
>"Death? There is no such thing."

best line in the entire series
>>
>>81192611
the season 1 fights were much more scrappy and dare I say realistic? where it wasn't fancy, it was just sorta quick and dirty
but the fights in this were HAHA YEAH KARATE ALRIGHT CHECK OUT THESE SWEET FLIPS

season 1 spinny kick was done to make the kick harder
season 2 spinny kick was done to make the kick look cooler
>>
>>81180083
>he seems to have lost a lot of the Autism
Let's not go that far...
>>
>>81193054
Not
>I am the PUNISHER
>>
>>81180209
>Matt's point of view
It's the little things
>>
>>81186605
I think the problem is that Charlie Cox really doesn't have a Matt Murdock-looking nose. If his nose was exposed, the overall effect would probably end up looking less like Daredevil than it does with the straight, structured nose guard.
>>
>>81185272
>>
>>81193054
No, it's
>Thank you, Wesley.
>>
>>81178589
It somehow managed to be both campy and overly violent.
>>
>>81181059
They're trying to find Fing Fang Foom, which is basically Godzilla but can fly.
>>
>>81182223
Well then he swapped to the weapons. He swapped to breathing the same fight they stopped using weapons.
>>
>>81179642
>they didn't explain what a Black Sky was
Because it's fucking obvious, the Black Sky is some kinda super kung-fu warrior that's impossible to beat, and the person meant to lead the Hand. Probably some reincarnation shit tied into it as well.

I don't understand these people who need every damn thing spelled out for them. You didn't know what a Black Sky was in S1, sure. But they show a hypercompetent fighter who can't control her urge to kill and the ninja boss hands her a sword. It's pretty clear to me.
>>
You'd have to be a Daredevil to DARE challenge me
>>
>>81186327
He didn't bother to check if roof guy survived until after he was asked.
>>
>>81186834
>Doesn't want to kill people
>Throws a guy off a roof in a non-combat situation without knowing if he'd survive
>>
>>81192233
>No it wasn't Claire asked him and he was like "naw he's alive"
Claire asked him and THEN he stopped to check. He had no idea if the fall killed him or not.
>>
>>81201912
I remember that. Daredevil vs Spiderman.
>>
>>81200592
But they make it out to be come huge threat that will change the world. If its just someone that's good at punching any of the Avengers could deal with it in an afternoon and it's a joke.
>>
>>81179623
>It seems like 99% of viewers wouldn't have picked up on this.
You're overestimating yourself on something incredibly small...and it's kind of embarrassing.
>>
Nobu's gonna come back right?[/spoiler]
>>
>>81177872
Did nobody catch when they asked the black dude who kicked his ass and he said "Da red devil!"
>>
>>81185193
>oh man i got one of my archenemy's ultimate mcguffins! BETTER TRAIN IT TO BE A NINJA!

this is what i was thinking the whole time
>>
>>81189951
Having his opponents know hes blind really narrows it down if they try to find out who his real identity is.

>"Hey, Do you know of any blind people in hells kitchen about ye high and white?"
>" Ya theres that lawyer, Matt Murdock"

and thats how Daredevil died.
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.