[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BvS Wonder Woman was shoehorned. Linda Carter Wonder Woman is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1301510183411.jpg (234 KB, 1051x960) Image search: [Google]
1301510183411.jpg
234 KB, 1051x960
BvS Wonder Woman was shoehorned. Linda Carter Wonder Woman is incredibly dated. Timmverse Wonder Woman works fantastically in her setting. Wonder Woman solo animated movies are good. Palicki Wonder Woman was such an abortion that it was literally aborted before premiering.

You have 15 minutes to pitch a live-action Wonder Woman that will 1) make money, and 2) score at least 70% on RT.

Go.
>>
>>81173107
Treat wondy like the MCU treats Hulk. Only on team movies and never as a main character. sjw will cry, but truth is the character is just boring as fuck, it has nothing to do with being a woman.
>>
Team her with Supergirl and Batgirl and throw Harley Quinn in there.
>>
>>81173107
Pull a Ghostbusters remake and start off by claiming that any negativity about the film is sexism and misogyny.

Melissa McCarthy as Etta Candy.
>>
Adapt Perez run. Thats it, its not rocket science. You have shit taste if you think Wonder Woman in the Justice League cartoon is "fantastic"
>>
>>81174378
I'd rather have Rebel Wilson for a golden age type Etta
>>
>>81173107
Give the movie rights to Marvel
>>
>>81174976
That's not a bad choice.
>>
>>81173107
DCAU Wonder Woman was garbage.

They openly admitted to not knowing what to do with her.
>>
>Earth 11
>>
>>81173107
>1) make money, and 2) score at least 70% on RT.
Title it "MARVEL'S Wonder Woman".
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.