[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tonight's the night, hour-long season finale of Venture Bros!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: go_team_venture.jpg (368 KB, 2667x2000) Image search: [Google]
go_team_venture.jpg
368 KB, 2667x2000
Tonight's the night, hour-long season finale of Venture Bros!
>>
OP... I don't know how to tell you this...
>>
>>81172826
That's just mean, anon.
>>
>>81172826
you hear next year we're getting a 26 episode season?
>>
>>81172826
i wish bone cancer upon your children
>>
>Wish it was true
>But they are showing the Gargantua-2 special at 12:30

Whatever, I'll watch it again since it was so fucking good.
>>
>>81172826
When is the season six finale? Or was it Red Means Stop? Is there even a set end date or rather simply sometime in the distant future?
>>
I get that the show takes time to make and write and keep consistent

But this shit has got to stop

When exactly is the next episode? Or is it going to be two years plus of waiting for another 8 episodes that tease but dont go anywhere?
>>
Is it a funding thing? Do they need to do a kickstarter?

Because this shit is killing me
>>
>>81175990
Nobody knows when it'll air.
And yeah, their financial constraints are pretty understandable. But when their communication was so bad they didn't know how many episodes they would get until they were already working on the scripts, that's a pretty big fuckup.

Sure, their higher-ups didn't explain things perfectly from the get-go, but Doc & Jackson should've made a little effort to find out how many episodes they were getting. But they couldn't be bothered until they'd started work, and so we get this awkward hiatus.

If they'd found out on time, I think they could've done a satisfying arc with just 8 episodes. They'd just have to cut some stuff like the Pirate Captain's totally pointless tranquilizer subplot.
I like this show, but the way they handled this is just sloppy.
>>
>>81178931

yeah i agree

in fact, id have been ok with NONE of the subplots to get a better more resolved story

cut out the Avengers/Justice League stuff
cut out Brocks romance
cut out Hanks romance

i liked those things, but under the illusion of a more satisfying ending
>>
>>81172826
I was so mad that it ended on basically nothing. I mean The monarch can start arching Venture again, but now that Brock is back, we're basically back to season 1 now.
>>
>>81182375
so is it going to take them three years to actually make a complete season 6?
>>
Anyone got Mega for last weeks episode?
>>
>>81179764
To be fair, I think Hanks romance is going to tie into the main events in a big way, so that needs to stay
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.