[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you make a Static Shock live action show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: static.jpg (56 KB, 580x290) Image search: [Google]
static.jpg
56 KB, 580x290
How would you make a Static Shock live action show?
>>
>>81172303
Copy The Flash
>>
>>81172303
With cameras and actors.
>>
Shameik Moore as Static

Alexander Ludwig as Gear

Alex Esmail as Hotstreak

Ashley Walters as Ebon

Lenny Henry as Static's Father

Ella Purnell as Nightingale
>>
>>81172303
I'd probably try to have something between Virgil and that one Harpy chick. Like have them be a high school couple pre-Bang. She could've been working on trying to become a singer or something before she went all bird.

Showcase the parallels between the two with Virgil being awesome and enjoying his powers outside while she's watching her dreams fade as she transforms and becomes more and more reclusive.

Shit happens between the two, a disconnect fueled even further due to the fact that Virgil has some responsibility in creating her as he was there for the Big Bang.

She begins to fall in with Ebon who sympathies with her and makes her feel better about her position, essentially Magneto-ing his way into her pants. She begins to fall for him, she can connect better with Ebon than with Static as he was influenced physically by the Big Bang as well.

Crimes and shit happens as she joins Ebon's gang as his main girl.

Static has to stop Ebon but he also wants to save his girl who now despises Virgil.

At least this would be the main arc covering the entire series in a show filled with episodic villains
>>
>>81173683
That...sounds..awesome.

If only most show runners gave that much thought to where they wanted a story to go.
>>
Static Shock was actually cool and fun. A black main character that didnt feel shoehorned in because of diversity. His personality and race fit his role.
>>
Don't
>>
>>81173683
This actually sounds pretty good.

If they ever made a Static Shock movie I always thought a good main villain could be that on guy who could give regular people powers, though he would probably only work in a sequel after the world has already been built and characters established.

Your premise sounds good for a 1st movie if they ever did one
>>
>>81172303
Make him white.
>>
Jaden Smith as Static
Michael Cera as Ebon
Facebook guy as the gay sidekick
Zach Effron as the fire guy
>>
>>81175761
This, just because it'd be funny at this point
>>
>>81175844
>fire guy
It's Hotstreak.
>>
>>81175761
I don't think Static or Black Panther could be white, although Black Lighting could be.
>>
I would have Leon Thomas iii be Static .
>>
File: LEON%20THOMAS-horz2.jpg (86 KB, 514x385) Image search: [Google]
LEON%20THOMAS-horz2.jpg
86 KB, 514x385
>>81177352
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.