[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which New 52 to Continue With?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 688356383568.png (1 MB, 798x615) Image search: [Google]
688356383568.png
1 MB, 798x615
Which of these is the best to continue with? I don't want to waste money and end up hating a book like when I've been burned too many times with Marvel.

I only read the first issues of Superman and Wonder Woman, and the first five of Justice League. I'm past the first arc of Aquaman and just past Death of the Family with Batman. I have the first 13 of Supergirl and it's somewhere between alright and good. The Flash is confusing the shit out of me because I'm up to issue 12 and I feel like there was a huge timeskip where no context was given.
>>
Well, which ones did you enjoy the most?

Personally I really liked Aquaman and Wonder Woman (up to vol 6), and I think Justice League didn't get really good until the Throne of Atlantis arc

I don't recall a time skip happening in Flash
>>
Supergirl is the best series of the New52.
>>
>>81169903
Aquaman
Wonder Woman
Swamp Thing
Animal Man
Batman
>>
>>81169844
I think you missed the first Flash annual where they give the backstory on The Rogues and Flash and it plays directly into the next issue.
>>
You should have read Action instead of Superman
>>
Batwoman, Wonder Woman, and Animal Man Stand out.
>>
>>81169844
Aquaman and Wonder Woman
>>
>>81169946
It's the most consistently solid, which isn't quite the same thing.
>>
>>81169844
>I don't want to waste money and end up hating a book
Then just pirate some and see which ones you want to buy.
>>
>>81169946
No way, that's definitely Swamp Thing or Action Comics
>>
>>81169903
I really liked the first Batman Arc and Aquaman.

>>81170350
Ah shit, guess so

>>81170426
That's what I've read when I google searched for the best Superman ongoing

Flash is my favorite DC hero, but I've read before on /co/ that New52 Flash gets really bad at some point
>>
>>81170804
>I've read before on /co/ that New52 Flash gets really bad at some point
It gets bad when Manapul and Buccellato leave
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.