[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey co I'm out of the loop why is marguerite bennett doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Marguerite-Bennett.jpg (63 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
Marguerite-Bennett.jpg
63 KB, 400x533
Hey co I'm out of the loop why is marguerite bennett doing patron I thought she signed a dc contract
>>
>>81151962
she's still doing Bombshells, but she didn't sign an exclusive and she got booted from Marvel

so she decided to go the patreon route instead of trying to put together an indie project like any other comic writer
>>
Why did marvel boot her?
>>
>>81152026
Angela was cancelled early and she threw a bitchfit
>>
>>81152026
Her book got canceled. Angela is a bad char so she was doomed from the start.
>>
>>81152026
Angela went full SJW bullshit and got backlash'd into cancellation.
>>
How did it go full sjw and side question why do I want to mouth fuck her?
>>
>>81152060
And worry, they'll put Angela on some team book.
Because YOU wanted it!
>>
>>81152231
>How did it go full sjw
Something something opinions on Israel.
>why do I want to mouth fuck her?
You're on /co/, we want to fuck anything.
>>
>>81152248
More like because they struck a deal with Neil Gaiman and probably want to remain on good terms with him and honor it.
>>
>>81151991
>indie project
She's already doing Insexts. And lining up more isn't that easy to do in a couple of weeks.

She has three books so I've got no idea why shes doing a patron.
>>
>>81152093
Yeah there was some retarded shit going on in that book but to say there was a backlash would imply anybody cared enough about Angela to be reading in the first place
>>
>>81152311
Doubtful. The reason they ended up with Angela was because Gaiman signed over the rights to his portion of Miracleman, which as it turned out was unnecessary since Mick Anglo had owned the copyright all along and everybody else's work after his was in breach. However since Gaiman had done the legal legwork and Marvel actually wanted to be able to reprint Gaiman's portions of Miracleman, they agreed to take on Angela, who was also part of the same tortuous legal process because like Miracleman, Todd McFarlane thought he owned the rights.

It's true that Gaiman used the proceeds from Marvel 1602 to fund his legal action, but that could just as easily have been money from DC or from his other works, and doesn't represent goodwill on Marvel's part; now that they have Miracleman (which was what they wanted, and which it was important to own to prevent DC buying the character and opening up the Captain Marvel argument again four decades after they were told they had no case) they don't really need Gaiman, other than perhaps to get him to do a series at some point to spike sales.

I would assume Angela's use comes with some restrictions, like a minimum number of appearances, integration into Marvel's universe, and so on. It may be that the book was cancelled because it reached the minimum agreed number of issues and wasn't selling well, and it may be that there was no minimum number, but after the trouble Gaiman went to getting her back, it seems strange that he'd sign her over in perpetuity in return for pretty much nothing - remember whatever money he would have received for Miracleman (which I think I recall he and Alan Moore turned straight over to Mick Anglo anyway along with any future residuals) would have been paid over sometime in 2011.

Maybe he agreed a cut of the cover price for every Angela issue sold? Who knows.
>>
File: Marguerite BANEtt.jpg (263 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
Marguerite BANEtt.jpg
263 KB, 1024x1365
She is a big gal.
>>
>>81152231
Because she's pretty attractive and with your cock in her mouth she couldn't spew sjw garbage.
>>
File: pls.png (142 KB, 152x360) Image search: [Google]
pls.png
142 KB, 152x360
>>81154421
>cant dry brush the rippled pipes to make it look halfway real

Fucking sick to my stomach.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.