[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about cyborg superman being Kara's dad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 564x786) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 564x786
How do you feel about cyborg superman being Kara's dad?
>>
wasn't this a thing before Rebirth though
>>
Not a fan.
>>
>>81131395
Also lmao @ Kara leaving the cripple for a cool Tyrone
>>
>>81131420

Yep. Kara's dad was SUPER evil and also Cyborg Superman. Too bad nobody on /co/ read the New 52 Supergirl series.
>>
>>81131395
How can a robot have kids
>>
>>81131395
I feel like Orlando should've had a different project...
>>
>>81131481
dollars to donuts he and all the other guys who signed exclusive but only have one book in Rebirth are getting Vertigo books
>>
>>81131468
Read the last arc with the lupa art
>>
>>81131395
Why are people acting like this is somehow a new development? That's been the case for, what, 3 years now?
>>
>>81131481
Maybe, but I also feel he will write pretty much anything well. All of his featuring characters in Midnighter have been great.
>>
>>81131519
But I like the current Vertigo titles...

>>81131554
>but I also feel he will write pretty much anything well
Don't know about that, but I do think he'll do a great job on Supergirl. It's just that...the title doesn't appeal to me, I would've preferred him on something else.
>>
>>81131540
5-6 years

And it's because they don't read comics
>>
>>81131472
He uses a piston-ing dick loaded with a magazine of Super-jizz

or

he just tossed a jar of knuckle butter at some woman and let her go to town, like what happened in "Created Equal"
>>
>>81131395
Stupid, but nu52 so
>>
>>81131622
if it makes you feel any better, the previous titles probably won't get dropped, although American Vampire will have to get an artist change since Albequerque is hilariously going to Batgirl
>>
>>81131724
How is he going to do that and huck?
>>
>>81131395
I'm confused because Hank Henshaw is doing shit over with Suerman Lois and Clark.
>>
>>81131395
Indifferent about Cyborg Superman as a whole.

Is that Cat and a black Jimmy surrogate? How hard are they going to lean on the show? I like the costume but there's already a show tie-in comic.
>>
>>81131395
Make more sense than some Earthling calling himself Cyborg Superman.
>>
>>81133365
Braniac save zor-el
>>
>>81131622
They'll probably put back some DC properties on Vertigo instead of it being purely creator work.
>>
if that's n52 Kara, I don't like the new costume.

It's out of character, IMHO, for her to change into a such "Earth" style, given the importance of her original one
>>
>>81131395
He had been her dad since the beginning of the New-52, you only had to read the New52 Supergirl comic to know it.
>>
>>81131420
Yes but I don't blame anyone for not reading those godawful comics.
>>
>>81134067
It wasn't bad until the writer switch. And the need to do the same arc twice in a row of evil/misunderstood Kryptonian playing on her need to find something familiar. Red Lantern Kara was the best part of her characterization in Nu52.
>>
>>81131554
Maybe Midnighter will pop up in Supergirl (lol that would be hilarious).
>>
>>81131395

hate
>>
>>81131395
Don't care, they gave her a good costume, that's enough.
>>
>>81131395
Honestly I didnt give a shit about the character before they did this
It made him interesting
>>
Why did they make her skirt so frumpy? They should have given her shorts
>>
>>81134316
Didn't Orlando say he'd show up somewhere unexpected?
>>
>>81143166
He was talking about Batman and Robin Eternal
>>
>>81143166
Maybe he meant BRE?

Seeley confirmed he'll be in Nightwing though
>>
>>81131481
Fuck you, I want a good Supergirl book. Especially since she's back to being super cute.
>>
>>81142792
What's frumpy about a miniskirt and thigh high boots? She doesn't even have the black tights from the show costume.
>>
>>81131395
stupid, cyborg superman should have been kept the same, they could have made her dad something else
lord knows she needs her own rogue gallery
>>
>>81134316
>hey kid, i got one just like you
>apollo dumps him again immediately
>>
>>81131395
They did something interesting with him. But I still would have live a restart on His whole story.
>>
>>81131395

>tumblr noses
>>
>>81147575
Yeah I gotta agree with this
>>
>>81148968
haha
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.