[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dawn of the Justice League
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 384x384
Who will be the main villain /co/? White Martians or Amazo? That would be too similar to Avengers. Injustice Gang can't work without set up movies and the cast can't be trusted to do double duty and play Crime Syndicate. Who would you choose /co/?
>>
>>81122857
Snyder
:^)
>>
>>81122857
Darksied, didn't you see BVS?
>>
brainiac/lex luthor fusion
>>
>>81122857
Brainiac or Darkseid
>>
>>81122988
>didn't you see BVS?

dear lord, why would anyone do that?
>>
>>81122988

But he's too similar to Thanis
>>
>>81122857
The Crime Syndicate except that they're better heroes than the JL despite having that universe's names. Owlman and Ultraman teach this universe's Superman and Batman how to be real heroes.
>>
>>81122857
>Who will be the main villain /co/?
Darkseid, they've already said it's Darkseid.

>Who would you choose /co/?
Doesn't matter, JL will be canceled and the DCEU is going to be rebooted anyway.
>>
>>81124427
This

It'll be like Justice Lords.
>>
>>81122857
Zack Snyder
>>
>>81124476
Then who's part 2? I feel like a setup would be better for Darkseid in pt 1 then deal with him in pt 2.
>>
>>81124634
There is no "Part 2". Even though WB labeled it as such, they are two separated self-contained movies. Terrio might not even writen JL2.
>>
>>81123635
Probably to form there own opinion
Though I must say it's not a good movie
>>
>>81124634
It's a part 2 the same way hangover part 2&3 were
Just to make your sequel sound like you need to see it
>>
>>81124634
>part 2
There's not even going to be a part 1. Come on Anon, I know it sucks but it's for the best.

Even if the do make the DCEU JL movie, of course they'll use Darkseid straight away with no build up. They'll blow their wad early on Darkseid just like they did with so many other things.
>>
>>81122857
please fucking god delay this movie

i can't take a third snyder travesty
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.