[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was this the last best DC Animated movie, /co/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (446 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
446 KB, 960x1440
Why was this the last best DC Animated movie, /co/?
>>
It was pretty bad anon.

The last good DC animated movie was vs. the Elite or Red Hood.
>>
>>81072069
Not OP but I liked it. Much better than all the stuff that came after it. I felt like it could've used like 20 more minutes to flesh the side characters out. Delancy is the defintive Lois voice and she got like a paragraph worth of stuff

It's nice to see an animated Grfiter and Etrigan but they also got like a handful of lines.
>>
>>81072042
This and Assault on Arkham were the last two good ones they made.
>>81072069
vs. Elite sucked, but Red Hood was good too.
>>
>>81072119

Curiously, the stuff that came after it also happened to be directed by the same dude. And that dude also directed fan-favourite adaptation TDKR1 and 2.

This guy's been with Timm for a long time, so there should be no reason all of his shit is bad now. But it is.
>>
Because they all focused on Damian Wayne.
>>
>>81072042
C. Thomas Howell did pretty good as Reverse Flash
>>
Gods and Monsters was quality, though
>>
>>81072042
>not AoA
>not G&M
>>
OP here

After the last one I watched was Justice League: War (doing the Netflix combo as we speak) and knowing that this was before, Jesus, Flashpoint Paradox was so much better.
>>
File: untitled.png (51 KB, 224x168) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
51 KB, 224x168
>>81072210
I don't get gods and monsters.

Why would anyone want an inferior parallel version of Justice League's big 3?

I'm still not sure why it's getting so much praises
>>
>>81072313
Sometimes it's just fun to see what could have been and what changes could result from that.
>>
>>81072250
Yeah War was pretty shitty
>>
>>81072313
>Why would anyone want an inferior parallel version of Justice League's big 3?

Timm. His favourite superteam is the Authority.
>>
>>81072357
It's actually section 8 so suck it :)
>>
>>81072042
Wonder Woman ruined this movie for me. Was I supposed to root for her, because she killed a lot of ppl. Went to war after not backing down for fucking a married man, what a bitch. That scene of her stabbing Billie always gets me.
>>
>>81072506
I was surprised too that she would just kill those kids
>>
V I X E N
I
X
E
N
>>
I didn't hate War
I just thought it was okay
Throne of Atlantis was worse
Damian is insufferable too
>>
srsly why are they pushing Damian so hard on us?

Not only Damian is the least interesting side kick, he is annoying as fuck
>>
File: 1343806831_8997_TDKR.jpg (35 KB, 301x350) Image search: [Google]
1343806831_8997_TDKR.jpg
35 KB, 301x350
>>81072042
I don't think it holds a candle to The Dark Knight Returns (1/2). I honestly don't think any batman film holds a candle to DKR1 and 2 either.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.