[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New episode of Clarence tonight at 5 Sneaky Peeky >The boys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: clarence_clip_050_02_640x360.jpg (41 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
clarence_clip_050_02_640x360.jpg
41 KB, 640x360
New episode of Clarence tonight at 5

Sneaky Peeky
>The boys sneak into a movie theatre to see the new Robofrog trailer
>>
I swear I have seen this before.
>>
But Jeff has a computer with Internet.
>>
Robo frog extreme >>> shit >>>> Robo Frog
>>
I don't think they actually showed it.
I tuned in at 5 and it was Freedom Cactus followed by Stump Brothers
>>
CN officially hates Clarence.
>>
>>81063052
this is what my TVguide.com says, so... it wasnt a last minute change. where were you getting info that it would be new?
son of a .. no new 6pm show either. i forget what that would be in that usual time slot
so no new shows at all today. good thing i had a letsplay live stream to watch. to think people think that's killing tv.. naw man, tv has been dying since long before. this is filling in the fucking gap. moving into the niche left by the dying apex predator
>>
>>81063418
Last week they announced a new episode for today ("Sneaky Peeky"), instead they switched it so that we're getting two episodes tomorrow ("The Tails of Mardrynia" and "Clarence Wendle and the Eye of Coogan") and another on Tuesday ("Gameshow"). My AT&T Guide still listed and attempted to record today's episode so I thought it was still airing, but I guess not.
>>
>>81063564
>tomorrow
>tuesday
what the FUCK is CN doing!?
>>
>>81063094

this
>>
>>81063591
Apparently bunnicula didn't air last week on cartoon network and they constantly talked about new episodes for it on that day, and steven's universe episodes getting leaked left and right with CN not announcing anything for weeks aside from in a few specific countries and last week only airing SU on sunday. They really seem to be losing control of everything in the past few weeks.
>>
The fuck is up with this? Was there a new We Bare Bears at least?
>>
According to Spencer Rothbell's twitter they moved the episode to Tuesday, no clue if we'll still be getting "Gameshow" then
>>
>>81065482
Nope
>>
>>81063564
>>81064766
wow what weird scheduling
good thing i'll be returning home and catching some prime-time flatscreen clarence

>>81063094
?
>>
>>81064766
Fuckin A, CN. Get your shit together. how hard is it to sort out a proper schedule?
>>
NEW easter episode tomorrow at 5pm, though
>>
>>81067922
>holiday episode
ehhhhhhhh
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.