[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>She's barely 12, guaranteed Based Frank
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: bernthal-pictured.jpg (173 KB, 1500x864) Image search: [Google]
bernthal-pictured.jpg
173 KB, 1500x864
>She's barely 12, guaranteed
Based Frank
>>
>>81044184
I feel like, ideally, he would have tortured the name of his supplier out of him first. So he could kill up the whole supply chain. That's actually a benefit of going through legal means; the opportunity to put away bigger fish.

Anyway, yes Frank is based.
>>
>>81044250
Of course he did. What do you think he was doing while Matt was knocked out.
>>
>>81044282
The show didn't imply that in any way.
>>
File: lilektra.png (1 MB, 802x598) Image search: [Google]
lilektra.png
1 MB, 802x598
>>81044184
I'm not going to lie, later episode left me some what conflicted.
>>
>>81044184
I think it's the best representation of the MAX character in his early years. While he's not the Boogeyman he was as a 60yo Nam vet, Netflix's Frank is on his path to become one, except being an Afghan vet. He's still driven by revenge, relieves the memory of his family dying every day and he's still not fully convinced in his morals (arguing with Matt, getting defended in court). I hope that if Frank gets his own series, they discover the darker and more ruthless Frank, much closer to Ennis's version.
>>
>>81044563
Wait what.
>>
>>81044563
Because they're not old enough to be ready for it or to give meaningful consent, you dumb turd. We don't even let kids sign contracts. They're not goddamn ready for sex with adults, adults who have more experience and power than them.

>there wouldn't be a law against it if people didn't want to do it
And?
>>
>>81044563
Kill yourself
>>
File: lilektra2.png (958 KB, 802x587) Image search: [Google]
lilektra2.png
958 KB, 802x587
>>81044563
>as long as you are gentle and considerate of their safety and comfort

my thoughts exactly.
>>
>>81044563
>>>/tv/
>>
>>81044250
Ideally, sure, but this is a Frank who is just starting out. He's probably not thinking that far ahead yet. He's still out to kill the three gangs responsible for his family. He hasn't really become the globetrotting Punisher yet.
>>
>>81044628
>They're not goddamn ready for sex with adults
but why though?
like I understand if it doesn't fit and it hurts them or something, but what good reason is there for it to be outright against the rules?
>>
>>81044716
Kids that young can't process the emotions and consequences of sex yet. You're hurting them in multiple ways.

Nice bait. 7/10. Got me to respond.
>>
That was dumb, not like the guy was filming that himself. He just buys and sells illegal shit to make a buck. Don't see why CP is so much worst then buying stolen police weapons and scanners.
>>
>>81044563
Fuck off, anon.
Just fuck off.
>>
>>81044716
>doesn't fit
Damn you're retarded. They're not emotionally or mentally ready, dude. Don't ask me why. It's just how humans develop.

inb4 some bullshit quibbling about the exact cut-off. I don't care. Go be retarded somewhere else.
>>
>>81044770
>Don't see why CP is so much worst then buying stolen police weapons and scanners.
Really now? You dont? At all?
>>
>>81044770
I'll give you a hint. The money from those sales go to the people who rape kids.
>>
>>81044770
Nice bait
>>
>watching show for fist time
>S2E9
>Frank Franking all those inmates
Christ.
>>
File: 1458739579634.png (690 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1458739579634.png
690 KB, 5000x5000
>>81044563
Yeah, I don't see the big deal either, anon. Why don't you come over to my place and we'll talk about it in further detail?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.