[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ruined Man of Steel >from reviews he killed BVS Why does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 1000x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 1000x576
>ruined Man of Steel
>from reviews he killed BVS

Why does he still on DC movies?
>>
>>81015743
People have already started getting pitchforks and the movie hasn't even released domestically.
>>
File: Goyer.jpg (61 KB, 349x466) Image search: [Google]
Goyer.jpg
61 KB, 349x466
>>81015743
Someone who laughs at capefags being permavirgins can't be bad.
>>
>>81015766
Have you read the reviews?
>>
>>81015743
B-B-But my Terrio r-right guys?
>>
>>81015814
Have you seen the movie?
>>
>>81015860
Defend shit all you want, it will still be shit.
>>
>implying Goyer had anything to do with why MOS was bad
BvS should show you that it was all Snyder this entire time
He needs to kiss fanboy ass from now on he has nothing left but 300 and the bad CBMs to his resume
>>
>>81015996
What will happen to Snyder if WB fires him?
Will he behind the next Brendan Frasier?
>>
>>81015814
This is the worse part of RT being s thing, you get a whole bunch of retards who won't even watch films, just see the score and use that in arguments because they can always refute every argument with "Yeah but those critics didn't like it" as if that's an objective way to look at something. I don't understand why movie reviewers are held to a high standard on 4chan when every other type of reviewer are viewed as being stupid, especially comic book reviewers.
>>
>>81016059
Denial is the first stage.
>>
>>81015743
Because WB executives don't really get DC and they think that since Goyer has done some stuff that made money that they should do what he says. It's how Hollywood works.
>>
I think Snyder is probably more to blame. I doubt having Clark die for the sake of a Christ analogy, or using the retarded flashback storytelling again were Goyer's ideas.
>>
File: 1433291892403.png (67 KB, 228x228) Image search: [Google]
1433291892403.png
67 KB, 228x228
Zack " The Hack " Snyder
>>
>>81016059
But what about those of us who look beyond the score, read those reviews, and identify particular facets of the film they highlight as problems and choose not to see the film because those same facets are things we don't like, nor want to see in a movie about Batman and Superman?
>>
Batmam Begins had a better script than the two sequels he didn't do any writing on.
>>
WB only wants the quick buck not the cohesive products
>>
>>81019164
You still have no right of wanking with another guy's dick. As long as you don't see the movie borrowing opinions to discuss it online is the lowest of the low. Even worse than it's approval rate.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.