[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you aren't worried that recent ratings will affect future
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: 1458691209157.jpg (165 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
1458691209157.jpg
165 KB, 1500x1000
you aren't worried that recent ratings will affect future hyped plans correct?

al they really need to do is kick Snyder and they have a chance of rivaling Marvel
>>
>>80997134
WB will only panic if the box office sales bomb
>>
>>80997134
I don't really like Roman Reigns very much.
>>
>>80997206
this. lets see how bad reviews really affect BvS. Remember, MoS had bad reviews but it wasn't enough to dissuade anyone at WB.

if this shit makes money they'll keep doing the same thing
>>
>>80997550
Then they shoul just axe snyder
>>
>>80997134

if it makes less than MOS they'll reshuffle the entire timeline, if it doesn't they'll make justice league a quip fest
>>
Wonder Woman is already in production, so it's safe. Aquaman and Shazam are on the bubble, but they have recognizable names attached, so they'll probably be okay. Would not put money on Flash or Green Lantern Corps seeing the light of day. Cyborg is as good as dead.
>>
I do hope Aquaman comes out because it sounded good so far. Fuck Snyder though.
>>
>>80997455
Just wait for a heel turn.
>>
>>80997550
WB's fallback strategy always seems to be "Add Batman" or "Make it more like Batman". If this fails to win people over with Batman getting top billing and the movie suffering from severe Batwank by all accounts then all bets are off.
>>
>>80997663

wonder woman isn't entirely safe, they can still do a lot of reshoots to fit however they change justice league if it happens
>>
>>80997134
MoS was shit.

BvS was shit.

How can you really expect a major motion picture studio to double down and burn MORE money on what is not only a sinking ship, but a ship that never fucking floated in the first fucking place?
>>
>>80997550
They fired their writer and brought in Batman and an academy award winning actor. I mean...?
>>
>>80997817
True, but my point was that unless BvS flops worse than Amazing Spider-Man 2 (which it probably won't, on the basis of presale tickets alone), WW is going to come out. There's enough of it in the can that it wouldn't make sense to trash it now. Whether it's a *good* movie is another question, but we're getting a Wonder Woman movie regardless of what happens this week.
>>
>>80997134
Yes and replace that Island nigg aquaman

we want more white chads like Cavill
>>
>>80997936
Because they make money
>>
i just realized if this fails DC will be retarded and not make another Supes film for the next 10 years we will be stuck with BATMAN FOREVER
>>
What is Rob Zombie going to do with that pitchfork?
>>
>>80998000
>Cavill
>Chad

Dude almost missed the Superman casting call due to WoW. He's one of us inside.
>>
>>80997134
If the shitty reviews for Man of Steel didn't kill the DC cinematic universe, then shitty reviews of Batman v Superman won't either.
If it makes money, WB will go forward with it.
>>
>>80997134

NOT AT ALL.

I'm more worried that the critic voices are heard.

I don't want quips, i don't want action comedies. I like that Warner is brave and tries to do something different and give every movie a different style instead of the generic shit disney gave us.
>>
>>80997936
money you twit

good reviews are nice but if it makes money regardless of critics, the execs won't give a fuck. Transformers has been nothing but garbage but Transformers 5 is slated for a Summer 2017 release because $$$.

Maybe they'll fire Snyder and give the wheel to somebody else. Miller was talking to them a while back iirc
>>
>>80998693
But they arent pulling it well at all
>>
>>80997134
Boot Snyder
Soft reboot that references none of MoS and BvS's plot
Shit can realism and deconstruction, shoot for a tone like that of the X-Men movies
???
PROFIT
>>
>>80999004
The X-Men tone would actually be perfect for this.
>>
>>80999004
>Soft reboot that references none of MoS and BvS's plot
They dont need to do that they just shouldn't do the mistakes
>>
>>80997134
It's dead, Jim.
>>
>>80999252
>>80999004
how will hating Cyclops help? He isn't even a character in that universe.
>>
If they get rid of Snyder they still have to use his ideas going forward
right now everything is in stone after BvS all they can do is throw some more money at Affleck to get him to fast track a Batman trilogy to offset the flop of JL now
>>
>>80997134
>you aren't worried that recent ratings will affect future hyped plans correct?

Nope. It's too late to go back. Warner Bros is all in.
>>
>>80997134

If it makes bank, they'll stick to the plans, probably either fire or reign Snyder back and slightly adjust minor things (plot points, scale back or focus on certain characters, switch tone) in future films.

Basically the give no shits about the critical response for the future slate, just about the financial results.
>>
Thank fuck this shit getting ROASTED by based critics, now I don't have to watch the damn thing, especially at its running time, fuck sitting down for 2 1/2 hours
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.