[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: shredder carries pizza.gif (1020 KB, 318x212) Image search: [Google]
shredder carries pizza.gif
1020 KB, 318x212
>The origin story establishes that Shredder knew exactly where the turtles lives
>Later episodes are about him trying to find out where their lair is

Gotta love retarded writing like that.
>>
He got conked on the head.
>>
>>80987038
you seem to be underestimating how stupid this shredder was
>>
>>80987584
Well of course the motherfucker was an idiot, if you have an army of robots and aliens you shouldn't waste your time with fake pizzerias to trap your enemies.
>>
>>80987038
i wonder if they were planning to do what the comics and 2003 series did, and have them move,
but they had invested so much in background art they had to stick with the same exact set.

though i recall each animation studio had their OWN backgrounds, which was funny because there was an easter egg in the form of a sign on the wall that read 'animation' in katakana, but the shittier non-japanese studios just made their own terrible squiggles
>>
>>80987038
>The origin story establishes that Shredder knew exactly where the turtles lives

err where exactly? It's been a while since I watched it, but he didn't knew it any better than "they live in the sewers"; he hires Baxters mouser robots because they could sniff out Splinter, and at what point he hijacks the TV broadcast to give them a message.
>>
THOSE BLASTED TURTLES!!!
>>
>>80988654
He intentionally dumped the mutagen into Hamato Yoshi's hideout, the mutation of Splinter and the Turtles hinged entirely on Shredder knowing where they lived.
>>
>>80988654
>err where exactly

He dumped the mutagen into the lair in an attempt to kill Hamato Yoshi. He even knew that he doused baby turtles with them.

So he knew where Yoshi was hiding in the sewers.

And anyway, Baxter finds the lair without trouble in the first episode of the second season, but they all forget where it is again immediately afterward.
>>
>>
File: shredderhere.png (628 KB, 754x560) Image search: [Google]
shredderhere.png
628 KB, 754x560
>>80987038

80's writing.
>>
>>80988654
>We can go into their lair
>and stomp around in shit? Fuck that, just blow some shit up to get them out
>>
Giggle Ray!
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
>>80987038
wait a minute, that pose...
>>
>>80991219
Those arms make zero sense
>>
>>80996585
It's called swagger, bruh, maybe you've heard of it.
>>
>>80997549
>most of the results are just some wrestler dude
>>
File: slashforcash.jpg (172 KB, 475x358) Image search: [Google]
slashforcash.jpg
172 KB, 475x358
>>
File: slashforcash3.jpg (138 KB, 476x357) Image search: [Google]
slashforcash3.jpg
138 KB, 476x357
>>
File: slash2.jpg (167 KB, 473x357) Image search: [Google]
slash2.jpg
167 KB, 473x357
>>
File: slashforcash4.jpg (150 KB, 479x356) Image search: [Google]
slashforcash4.jpg
150 KB, 479x356
Ayyyyy how about writing a slash fic where I get to fuck all the turtles
>>
>>80987038
he was always exhausted commuting from Bel Air, give the guy a break
>>
>TFW this show will always be the version the public cares about.
>TFW the superior 2K3 show will barely ever be acknowledged again due to the number of 80s nostalgiafags in the industry
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.