[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /co/, let's hear those comics and cartoons ideas.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: Idea Men blimp.jpg (15 KB, 624x384) Image search: [Google]
Idea Men blimp.jpg
15 KB, 624x384
Alright /co/, let's hear those comics and cartoons ideas.
>>
Nice thread, you buttfucking faggot
>>
File: background character.jpg (59 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
background character.jpg
59 KB, 640x360
A background character with no personality goes on a crusade to escape her designated role and find her personality.
>>
>>80968087
A guy with tremendous strength, agility, and martial prowess fights crime.
He does all this because he's upset about someone he knows who was murdered or something.
>>
>>80968113
A cartoon about a buttfucking faggot who makes threads all day...fund it
>>
>>80968087
a hamtaroesque anime about cute little jerboas that hop and play every night in the desert and try to avoid cats and snakes
and they have tiny wee little adventures
>>
>>80968087
a man who fights crime by sucking criminals' cocks
>>
>>80968142
On an unrelated note, Symbionic Titan was the shit
>>
a dog with a blog
>>
>>80968087

think panty and stocking without the charm and budget
>>
>>80968087
A show about anonymous losers who spout terrible opinions in a dark room.
>>
A dorky twentysomething pizza guy who lives in the middle of nowhere encounters weird shit on his shifts. Despite the odds: ghoulies, aliens, serial killing customers, wendigos, etc. the pizza always gets delivered. When he returns to the shop, it's just business as usual. And nobody ever believes him.

(I'm not set in stone on the last part because I actually really like continuity and I would dig episodes that flesh out the other aspects of the universe.)
>>
A guy wants a girlfriend, but is too much of a beta. He spends his whole life a virgin and dies.

He then loops back in time and gets reborn as a girl the same day he was born originally, and the original guy self still exists. The reborn girl self, remembering the lonely life of the original self, decides to become the girlfriend he never got. Hijinks ensue as the girl uses knowledge of the original guy's nature and sexual preferences to get him to love her. They eventually marry grow old, and die.

The girl self then loops backs and is reborn as a boy again, still retaining memory of the previous two lives. The previous two selves also exist, with the girl having memory of the original guy life. The new guy realizes that the original guy actually led a happier and more successful life single, so makes it his mission to stop the first two from getting together.

After the third dies, a fourth copy is born as a girl, and the fifth another guy. The cycle repeats until the universe is only comprised of copies of this one guy.
>>
>>80971128
Pretty good idea there. Would it target an adult audience?
>>
So, um, its like Castlevania... but in space.
>>
>>80968087

In the far future, humanity has built an artificial Earth capable of supporting life and travelling the universe free from the gravity of our long dead sun.

There are factions of aliens and even other humans who want to either destroy humanity's greatest technological achievement or be accepted into their society, the story centers around a young leader who has to make tough calls within his jurisdiction that will no doubt affect the future of the Spaceship Earth and humanity.
>>
>>80971365
Yeah. Would love to pitch it to something like AS cause you'd have a lot of leeway with the creepiness factor. It's loosely based off my (former) life as a perpetually stoned pizza guy in the sticks.
>>
I'm not going to let you steal my ideas, nice try tho bitch.
>>
File: 3108701.png (34 KB, 219x194) Image search: [Google]
3108701.png
34 KB, 219x194
>>80971649
>implying your ideas are worth stealing
>implying anyone on /co/ has the power and influence to make cartoons and comics
>>
Traction Jackson

After years of slipping on icy pavement, Dr. Richard Jackson developed a boot with such powerful traction that they could not slid on ANY SURFACE.

Realizing the potential his new found invention held, he decided to dawn the mask of Traction Jackson, the world's firs immovable superhero.

He get's the shit beat out of him but cant run away or move cause he's stuck to the ground
>>
It's the year 2076. Or something. I dunno. The specific year isn't important, it's that it's some time in the future.

Nearly all the world's superpowers were destroyed by World War III around 50 years ago. Since then, corporations have came and picked up the slack, so the world is in a constant state of corporate gang war. And now, people are capable of digitizing the human brain, allowing people's consciousness to be uploaded into robots. Plus, true AI is becoming a reality. Society is now split between man, machine, and somewhere in between.

A man is the victim of an assassination attempt and his conciousness is uploaded into a robot as he is mortally wounded, but because his body dies before the process is complete, his memories are damaged and incomplete. So he joins a robot police force to dispense justice, and investigate the circumstances behind his own death.

It will mostly focus on the police plot above, but there would also be themes of political/corporate intrigue, how man and machine would live together, and how an AI would integrate itself into society. And also robot fighting.
>>
>>80971838
Sorry about typos. I am drunk
>>
>>80968087
Steven Universe but with fruit and vegetable girls instead of gems, on their home planet instead of earth and either without a kid protag or a girl instead.
>>
>>80970863
>Captain Sweden
>>
>>80971649

see the thing is, often is not an idea that makes audiences like a franchise, its the execution, the writing, the characters, the details. Different writers could take the same idea and turn out different results, plus if you dont do anything with your idea, can you really claim it as yours?
>>
>>80971322
I hope you're not a deranged skin-wearing tranny
>>
File: 1443757422793.jpg (75 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1443757422793.jpg
75 KB, 1024x768
>>80968087

So there's this psychic bunny, right

And it tries to be hardcore and edgy, but the universe won't let it
>>
File: 1452272424381.png (187 KB, 1200x839) Image search: [Google]
1452272424381.png
187 KB, 1200x839
>>80972051
>>
>>80971880
Sounds more like a scifi novel than a cartoon, maybe a graphic novel would be nice.
>>
>>80971128
This is basically half of the episodic plots of the fantastic Aussie TV show called Pizza (or Fat Pizza, in some cases).

The delivery guy is a really Greek wog who fights all the time.
>>
Adaptation of the Animorphs books.
>>
>>80971460
So it's Metroid?
>>
File: hqdefault[2].jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[2].jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>80972568
>Fat Pizza pizzas. They're big and they're cheesy.

one episode literally had him babysitting the antichrist.
>>
Its just a long advertisement of alternative sports equipment that the normal plebs don't know about.
We got the beloved DMR, salom longboarding, Rubgy, Lacross, maybe a spartan race.

Its going to be a huge waste of money that requires the top animation possible.
>>
>>80968087
Each episode is based on a different biblical tale. Like a smaller scale prince of Egypt.
>>
I've posted this before but fuck it, I'm too busy with homework to make another idea

Joey Fredrickson and The Cosmic Bong of Justice.

He's a hardcore Batman-esque Detective and martial artist, but in every other area of his life he is a typical stoner. The Cosmic Bong gives him mild spiritual powers for as long as the high lasts, and he uses it during his investigations as a way to get information: good weed gives good leads, and ditch weed gives really basic easy to come by info.

Marijuana is presented rather neutrally in the cartoon, doing equal amounts of good/bad for Joey and his stoner associates. Using marijuana from other Earths with the Cosmic Bong has the potential to transport Joey into that marijuana's home dimension.

His arch-nemesis is Nadwa: the straight-laced Indian fellow who runs the local convenience store and refuses to do business with Joey while he's high.
>>
>>80973658
Hello Mr. Prime Minister
>>
A girl who's an asocial shut-in nerd gets sunlight superpowers, but the only way she can use them is if she goes outside (to absorb the sunlight and stuff). Half of the story is about the girl learning to be outgoing and social, and the other half is about her learning to be a superhero and finding out it's harder than the comics make it look, while comedically deconstucting several superhero tropes (how exhausting the superhero life is, how you actually have to be in shape to be a superhero, how it's expensive and hard to get a good-looking and functional costume).

And if you're wondering why it's a girl, it's so that /co/ will watch/read it for the waifu.
>>
>>80973450
And early on in the first season he delivers pizza to the Australian Men In Black and then gets abducted by aliens and has to survive in the desert for a week whenthey drop him off.

It's good shit.

Bobo was the fucking champion of them all though.
>>
>>80973714
I fear there's a reference I'm missing
>>
File: 1428029290832.jpg (7 KB, 250x170) Image search: [Google]
1428029290832.jpg
7 KB, 250x170
>>80968087
might as well try.
Story is that a hip-hop beat from earth attracts the attention of an advanced alien race, who makes contact and declares peace.
Hundreds of years pass, and hundreds of worlds and civilizations are now open with the planet. Despite different cultures, there is one thing everyone agrees on: hip hop is the sickest shit. This fact is the basis of most life nowadays, as alien structures are even mimicking the 1970`s. The only problem is that original version of hip hop has been so diluted and vastly interpreted, that no one really remembers how it sounds.

Story revolves are a group of street kids that stumble across an old records store below ground and learn the original hip hop.
The story is them trying to bring back the old sounds that inspired an intergalactic revolution, while escaping a space version of the government who worry that such music might cause another widespread movement and screw up everything they`ve tried to build.
>>
>>80968087
Main characters represent the general mood, people, and events of specific decades of history.
>>
Okay, why not.

Young boy stumbles across a tree that can take him back in time, to an era where an old god and all his strange creations were still alive. There he learns about how it all came to be and what happened to make it disappear.

Don't really know what the actual plot would be, but that's my idea so far.
>>
>>80974153
This sounds a bit like Deltron 3030 so I like it already
>>
A Mr. Roark-esque guy travels around with a magic duffelbag containing an entire world inside it. Every episode, he meets someone who's unhappy with their life, and he grabs them and stuffs them into the bagworld until they learn a heavyhanded moral lesson.

>>80971882
Typos or no typos, you're onto something good there.
>>
>>80975414
Sounds like a reverse Psychonauts. Instead of you going into their world, they go into yours.
>>
A fat slob takes a Temp Agency job. That turns out to be a ruse to kidnap people into being henchmen super villains. He henches for a series of villains. Until he becomes this super bad ass in his own right. Yet he is still just a hench. He gets assigned to a real pathetic loser of a villain.

this new villain is really weak and awful. Though thanks to the main character's efforts in the background. The villain's status raises through the ranks and makes him public enemy number one. Now all the heavy hitters of the hero world are beating down the villain's door.
>>
File: ven_1250709142638.jpg (27 KB, 473x274) Image search: [Google]
ven_1250709142638.jpg
27 KB, 473x274
>>80975571
>>
Lord of the Flies but in a world where every adult died mysteriously at the same time.
>>
>>80968087
Fighting crime.
Full penetration.
Fighting crime.
Full penetration.
Crime.
Penetration.
Crime.
Penetration.
Until the episode just sort of ends.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.