[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For me, Thor movie's always have been,the best Out of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: 1.jpg (26 KB, 600x240) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
26 KB, 600x240
For me, Thor movie's always have been,the best

Out of the whole marvel slate, this is the movie I'm looking forward to the most.

Why do you hate them so much?
>>
File: c 4.jpg (105 KB, 477x640) Image search: [Google]
c 4.jpg
105 KB, 477x640
/co/ doesn't like comedy, romance, or female characters.
Or the Marvel universe's fantasy elements being played as scifi in the MCU.
Or Loki's female fans.
>>
I'm excited for it precisely because it removes the dullness that is Jane Foster and won't take place on earth.
The Thor movies are fucking horrible.
>>
>>80964743
>I'm excited for it precisely because it removes the dullness that is Jane Foster and won't take place on earth.
Cardboard Hemsworth is still playing Thor. And unlike the vast majority of /co/, seeing shirtless hemsworth does not make a movie good considering I am not a faggot.
>>
They squander Thor's potential.
>>
Will Thor eat an ice cream?
>>
>>80964813
Probably in a scene where he looks as it confused and puzzled and jane has to open it for him and teach him what it is.
>>
>>80964776
Yes, but he could turn out to be a nice straight-man for Hulk shenanigans.
>>
>>80964868
It's still Hemsworth.
>>
>>80964595
>1.jpg
>For me, Thor movie's always have been,the best
Be more subtle with your bait.
>>
File: 1.jpg (117 KB, 1200x520) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
117 KB, 1200x520
>>80964966
So it's bait to be excited for a movie?

The Thor movies have always been good. Even Thor 2. They are movies I can take chicks to watch.

Thor movies are the only movie I watch in theaters.
>>
They're the weakest out of all the MCU movies. Every movie has been about Thor and Jane Foster.

I want some godly action sequences where Thor takes out a fucking armada with Mjolnir and lightning, so I'm actually looking foward to this movie a bit since it seems like it's goint to be Thor and Hulk fighting like goddamn gladiators.

Also, magic is science yadda yadda. I mean, I get why they did it and to an extent I can let it slide, but it's still just kind of annoying.
>>
>>80965208
>Thor movies are the only movie I watch in theaters.
You may as well just say "please take my bait". Even if you liked those movies, which isn't really that far off considering most of /co/ loves the thor movies. So I don't know why you think having an opinion that 80% of the board shares makes you think you're a unique snowflake.
>>
File: 1.jpg (281 KB, 1012x1500) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
281 KB, 1012x1500
>>80965261
Look, all I want to know is why people hate the movies so much.

Yes, the dialogue might be shit time to time
Yes, they have forgettable villains

But you can't deny the fact that it's comfy to watch them with your girlfriend.

And the action and general plot is good too.
>>
>>80965421
>But you can't deny the fact that it's comfy

Of fucking course....
Was it also cutesy wootsy and full of "feels"?
>>
File: taika.jpg (96 KB, 595x324) Image search: [Google]
taika.jpg
96 KB, 595x324
← All I need to be excited.
>>
>>80964595
Why are we preteding and shilling this failure?
It was bad

Is it because of BvS?
>>
>>80965208
Weak bait bro
>>
I liked the first Thor movie alright. But through all the second one all I could thing was "New Gods will never get a movie adaptation."
>>
>>80964595
Thor is the weakest franchise.

>doesn't make as much as Iron Man
>Thor 1 and 2 is dog shit compared to Cap WS and most likely Civil War
>Jane Foster the jew
>weakest most forgettable villians. No one remembers Thor 2 villain's name. Did Thor 1 even had a villain? Frost Giant king Laufey? I bet not even die-hard Marvel normies will remember that name.
>shit comedy
>shit dialogue, mostly pseudo science babble
>shit fight scenes. Even Man of Murder does better fight scenes portraying the power of these god like beings
>in a Screen Junkies video, the writer of Thor sees the Honest Trailer for Thor 1 and basically agrees that Thor was not good a movie nor terribly bad.

Thor is shit, your taste is shit. But Thor 3 Ragnarok may be good.
>>
>>80965780
>this movie
>Failing

Nope
>>
>>80965421
>Yes, they have forgettable villains
Thor 1 is the only movie in the entire MCU to actually produce a successful and memorable villain though. He even had genuine personal beef with the protagonist and sympathetic, relatable motivations.

Ever other villain is "guy in suit that is evil and wants money/power" or "dark alien dude that is evil and wants magic rock".
>>
>thor/hulk road trip movie
its gonna be good even if its bad desu
>>
>>80967330
Unfortunately being the only good villain in the MCU they ran him into the fucking ground with reuse. He's still too good to kill off though when they're still putting out trash like Ronin, Malekith and Cross.

Civil War caught on and realized that since Loki is the only good villain they've had in over 10 movies that they should give up and just have the heroes fight each other instead.
>>
>>80964595
>movie's

Of all of the common spelling and/or grammatical errors on the internet, none is more mysterious and bizarre than this one. I'm SURE you could spell words like "cars" or "hats" or "dogs" without that apostrophe. Why not "movies?"
>>
>>80964595
So how pissed on a level of 1-10 would /co/ be if at one point Jane picks up the hammer, gets a flash of her thor look and knocks whatever forgettable villain appears this time into next week
>>
>>80968677
Indifferent. At this point, MCU Thor is an unfixable mess with an awful actor.
>>
>>80964595
Bad acting, worse plot, and jokes that fall flat at every turn. It's like they want to be a serious movie series but don't know how.
>>
>>80969241
So comic thor, but replace actor with writer
>>
>>80969323
>It's like they want to be a serious movie series
In what possible way?
>>
>>80964776
I'm not a faggot either but shirtless Evans does make a movie good.
>>
File: DrStrangeSorcerersupre27-15.jpg (158 KB, 612x564) Image search: [Google]
DrStrangeSorcerersupre27-15.jpg
158 KB, 612x564
>>80964595
>Thor movie's always have been the best
Agreed.
>this is the movie I'm looking forward to the most.
Not agreed.
>>
>>80969364
That's because Evans > Hemsworth
>>
I just want to see more Anthony Hopkins
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.