[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daredevil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 720x480
What are the chances of him being in Infinity War /co/?
>>
That low eh?
>>
I don't see it happening. Then again I can't believe spiderman is in the mcu now so what do I know
>>
>>80950941
Very, very low.
>>
It's been well reported that the movie division while existing in a shared universe are not cooperating. Cox does have it in his contract that he can be used in marvel movies. But what would he even do in a major marvel showdown?
>>
On the one hand cosmic is not his backyard.
On the other hand everybody participated in the comics one.
>>
>>80950941
I they pull the *Thanos kills half the universe*, they might have a 10 second clip were he disappears.
>>
>>80951133
Fight better than most of the Avengers?
>>
>>80951133
Flipkick thanos in the huge pig nose then make out with Gamora and Nebula
>>
>>80951133
>>80951156
I always thought that if they did involve the Netflix heroes, then Thanos would fight the main Avengers and maybe the Guardians while his army attacks Earth (again). Then they'd just have a small scene where they show the Defenders holding down New York while the Avengers are away.

Maybe at the end make them all honorary Avengers, but most likely never call them in for a movie.
>>
>>80951161
Only if Cox gets to bring his own choreographer.
>>
It's not going to happen.

I don't think you can show Daredevil being awesome in a family Marvel movie and then have kids asking to check out the Daredevil Netflix series, which really isn't appropriate.

And considering there has been no recognition of the TV shows in the movies, there's no precedent either.

All that being said and done, I would love to see Kingpin in a Spider-Man film.
>>
>>80951333
That's actually a pretty good point about kids asking about Daredevil, I didn't even think about it like that
>>
They have 9 months shoot. Maybe they could get squeezed in
>>
File: tumblr_nmywqcULuK1s2lizpo1_1280.jpg (326 KB, 1280x812) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmywqcULuK1s2lizpo1_1280.jpg
326 KB, 1280x812
>>80950941
I see it happening tbqh
>>
>>80950941
I would be happy with a scene where they tell cap to go and take care of Thanos while they protect the people. Then a scene of them fighting in the streets
>>
They should just stick to shout-outs in the tv shows.

There's really no reason why the film heroes, who are mingling with gods and battling aliens and magic shit, should be worrying about or even talking about a street level guy like DD.

Maybe this conversation will be brought up in Civil War with Spidey, but I doubt there's any room for it.

The reverse would be nice to see, though. A cameo by a Marvel movie star would be cool but never happen. At best we could see plain-clothes Falcon or Sharon or some shit.
>>
He will appear if there's a hallway scene.
>>
File: image.jpg (275 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275 KB, 1000x800
They will be name dropped and by "they" I mean when the defenders are a thing but them showing up is not gonna happen
However it would be cool if they had episodes dedicated to them dealing with the aftermath or what they did during IW
>>
>>80950941
the problem is the movies are usually planned out much farther in advance and are much shorter duration, so it's much harder for them to add something then it is for the tv shows
>>
>>80950941
Why would he even be mentioned? He's nothing on a planetary scope, let alone a galactic one.
>>
>>80950941
Why do we want Daredevil in Infinity War? Wouldn't we rather have Spider-Man or Black Widow make an appearance in the show, or have a street level Marvel Team-Up? Daredevil in a spacesuit is pointless anyway. You can't hear shit in space.
>>
>>80951200
Well, his stunt double is the same guy who was doing it for Chris Evans in Winter Soldier.
>>
>>80950941
0, movie people are too cool for TV and TV/Netflix characters are too lame for Hollywood, plus he would fit better in Civil War and he wasn't used.
>>
>>80951133
I dunno be cap's lawyer in civil war when he goes to trial.
>>
>>80950941
Anyone on /co/ will sooner appear in it than he will.
>>
>>80951133

That's the thing, he's going to be dealing with people who are on a whole different magnitude of destructive power. Albeit you could make this argument about Black Widow and Hawkeye as well.) Honestly, I think it should just be a cameo. Like when Thanos launches another invasion of earth some of the people we see fighting back against the invaders are the Defenders.
>>
>>80950941
0 to "Feige don't care"
>>
>>80950941
I dont want the television shows anywhere near the MCU. Itd just end in the shows being turned more into for all ages.
>>
So is it just assumed that the movies will have nothing at all to do with the comic event or has nobody here read it?
Because it did involve numerous street-levelers, especially in the beginning.
>>
To all daredevil fans: turn a blind eye to critics!
>>
>>80956803
So after 2018 when he is no longer president of Marvel Studios?
>>
>>80956900
Every single adaptation has been completely different from the comic its "adapting" so yes, the assumption is that it will have nothing to do with it beyond a couple call backs.

And don't pull that "has nobody here read it" shit. Infinity Gauntlet is nearly Civil War levels of casual bait. Fucking everyone has read it.
>>
>>80954878
O rly? That's one based stunt double
>>
>>80956743

i would rather see a small cameo with matt murdock rather than daredevil showing up
>>
>>80954466

That's a great one.

They don't talk there, just enjoying that simple moment, breaking bread, and I love the spider lunchbox and ff thermos.
>>
>>80957059
>Every single adaptation has been completely different from the comic its "adapting"
Not really though, all of them took partial plotlines from comics.
Hell they even crammed registration in even though it makes no sense just so that people didn't feel slighted by the Civil War title.

>And don't pull that "has nobody here read it" shit. Infinity Gauntlet is nearly Civil War levels of casual bait. Fucking everyone has read it.
I'd say the ratio of "have read it" is probably something like 1:5 compared to CW, at best.
>>
>>80956743
if it did happen it would be most likely foggy in his new firm than Matt, he doesn't give a shit about lawering now.
>>
>>80950941
50/50.

Charlie Cox has to appear in a movie when he signed his contract, so Infinity War is the best bet. But will it be a role of significance? Nah, he'll more than likely get a cameo.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.