[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
unsounded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9
File: the feet have returned.jpg (274 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
the feet have returned.jpg
274 KB, 600x900
Sette a human. HUMAN!
>>
Fuck you, negromancer.
>>
File: laughing dc men.gif (220 KB, 320x238) Image search: [Google]
laughing dc men.gif
220 KB, 320x238
>>80943844
rude desu
>>
Ah, unsounded.

Or as I like to call it WWATN
>>
What's with all the... oh goddamnit
>>
Not even one page with these two and already my heart!
>>
File: HESBLACKHESBAD.jpg (46 KB, 218x187) Image search: [Google]
HESBLACKHESBAD.jpg
46 KB, 218x187
>>80943844
Look, we don't take kindly to racism here. If you don't like African Americans, that's fine, but you don't have to read this comic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c
>>
File: ch07_29.jpg (47 KB, 1024x622) Image search: [Google]
ch07_29.jpg
47 KB, 1024x622
So I understand the signifigance of her being called a "human" in the language of the khert, but how does that explain her ability to tear through the khert like she does?

Isn't it implied she's made of first materials? Doesn't that mean her face ought not be healed?

I'm slightly confused as I'm getting mixed messages.
>>
>>80944087
Nah, we know she cannot be made of First Materials by the very fact that Duane was cast upon her.

Her spooky Khert powers I feel have to do with her soul, not what she's made of.
>>
>>80944144
Well I haven't heard souls in Unsounded discussed much, other than that they have their memories eaten by the khert and then reincarnated.

So what kind of souls can be "special" like Sette?
>>
>>80943755
Cutest daddy and daughter return!
>>
The best.
>>
File: thencutitoff.png (1 KB, 325x110) Image search: [Google]
thencutitoff.png
1 KB, 325x110
>>80943755
>>
File: Unsounded10.jpg (63 KB, 533x413) Image search: [Google]
Unsounded10.jpg
63 KB, 533x413
Duane continues to be the best dad from beyond the grave.
>>
Aren't there a bunch of other clues?

No belly button, right? No nipples either, or am I remembering that wrong? Didn't Starfush freak out about her not have "girl parts" to fuck?

And how legit are the comments about her not aging? Who said that again?

There's also her sense of smell, not just the tail.
>>
>>80944198
I can't remember much, but her nonsense has been said by Ashley, if I recall correctly, to be the same kind of thing as tacit casting and having natural connections to the khert (ie. usual people have to be spelled by others in order to actually magic). There was some tumblr Q&A about this.

All of these things are usual connections to the khert. Khert mutations, I think she called them and they are tied to your soul. We haven't gotten much in the way of explanation, but various people's theorizing and Ashley's comments about them make it likely they'll be important further down the line once the overall plot begins to climax.
>>
What's with all the feels?
>>
>>80946998
No nipples or belly button. Ashley did a pic of baby Sette and she had "girl parts" so we can assume that's there since Starfish didn't investigate that far but that could have changed.

>And how legit are the comments about her not aging? Who said that again?

Anna said she didn't look any older despite not seeing her for years.
>>
I just want them to be happy. Sette deserves a good dad.
>>
File: cute.jpg (9 KB, 210x229) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
9 KB, 210x229
>>80943755
I'm six years without a heart yet this page has warmed it.
>>
>>80946998
>>80947248
No nipples, no bellybutton and she has the 'outside' parts to a vagina but there's no confirmation whether or not she has a vaginal tract or uterus. She could just have the outside parts and urethra but I somehow doubt we will ever get a solid confirmation on what Sette has going on down there.

She could be a human, just maybe not a born like a normal one or just some.. Weird human.
>>
>>80943755
>Unliving duane instead of Zombie duane
So cool!

>Comforting Sette
Ohgosh, thats cute.
>>
>>80943755
How many Sette's tops that were ruined does that make it now? 3?
>>
>>80948220
The thing about not having a bellybutton is that it rules out natural birth. A strong theory is the idea that she was artificially created, though we'd have to figure out who would want to make eternalolis and why. Perhaps she was crafted by the Khert or some Senet beast, but that's also a little flimsy, mainly because we know next to nothing.
>>
Was anyone else here rooting for Starfish?
>>
>>80949895
Literally no one likes Starfish, except in maybe a "love to hate" sort of way. Plenty of pedos for Sette in these threads, but no one has expressed any sort of support for Starfish. Probably too pathetic to self insert into.

Well, there was one guy who thought stabbing him in the crotch went to far. It was a weird argument though. I feel like the anon had just dropped into the thread the page was posted in to shit on the page without knowing what was going on.

I didn't save that image of a picture of Starfishes face being used as a target in archery that got posted fairly often, but just pretend I posted it here.
>>
Man, I really ought to get back into this.
>>
There's that one guy who seems to be clued into the information from the roleplays the webcomic is based off of, and he's pretty keen Sette is a homunculus, artificially created but not certain by who or what. Not sure is that continues to hold up in webcomic canon. This shit gets confusing.
>>
>>80947052
>tumblr Q&A
One day some kind anon will actually edit and update the wiki.
>>
>>80949828
I'm guessing she's a descendant of Ssael, or a construct. We still don't know how Pa came about her though. What I'm most curious about for now is where they'll go next. Sette's a criminal fugitive of her own family and Duane's a walking talking abomination.
>>
>>80950117
please do not sexual the sette

sette is for daughteru-ing
>>
>>80950226
>a descendant of Ssael

Ssael isn't real anon, remember Tittybird called him "your paper god"

Figure she would know
>>
>>80950615
If belief fuels substance in this world, who's to say what is or isn't real? Besides, the Booby was probably trying to talk a big game to get in Duane's pants.
>>
>>80943999
Where African America in the Unsounded universe?
>>
>>80950615
He was real (Murkoph is what's left of him) but they got the story wrong.
>>
>>80950660
>If belief fuels substance in this world, who's to say what is or isn't real? Besides, the Booby was probably trying to talk a big game to get in Duane's pants.

Belief fuels absolutely bugger all in Kasslyne afaik, and dissin' his Ssael sempai is pretty much the worst way to endear yourself to Duane-kun
>>
>>80948409
Well, she doesn't really need a top, does she
>>
>>80950975
Any story that deifies Murkoph would pretty much have to be wrong.
>>
>>80953036
At one point in the RP, the idea was that Murkoph was all the shit left behind when Ssael ascended to pure goody good godhood. Murkoph is the shit of the human soul that wasn't good enough, so he's pretty much the farthest thing from Ssael as a deity. Who knows what it is now, though.

That goes for Sette as a homunculus too. It might be true, but Ashley has flat out changed things from the RP for the current story before, so it's not exactly set in stone. We'll just have to wait for more clues.
>>
>>80950117
http://snowysauropteryx.tumblr.com/post/129578060867/come-on-everyones-thinking-it
Here, have the tumblr post.
>>
>>80950117
>Well, there was one guy who thought stabbing him in the crotch went to far. It was a weird argument though.

shhh, you'll summon him

That was super fucking weird, though, his obsession with Starfish's nuts
>>
File: 1442265801156.jpg (549 KB, 976x804) Image search: [Google]
1442265801156.jpg
549 KB, 976x804
>>80944087
>Isn't it implied she's made of first materials?
The fact that the khert treats her materials as being human and that pymary works on her at all means she is not a senet beast.
>but how does that explain her ability to tear through the khert like she does?
It doesn't
>I'm slightly confused as I'm getting mixed messages.
It's a mystery boyo
>>
>>80950615
>Ssael isn't real anon
Ssael was a real person in aldish history it's the whole becoming a god and killing the twins thing that is in question.
But as for Sette being his descendant she doesn't seem to be blonde so I doubt it.
>>
>>80953371
That's one of the theories that used to go around here as well.
Other was something like the embodiment of the "self" aspect of the khert that, by its nature, clumped together and created its own identity, filled with nothing but selfishness, so to say.
>>
>>80943844
what the hell is wrong with you?
>>
>>80946813
not like there was any doubt.
>>80950576
all of this
>>
ey, why this little tailed bitch got such slutty feet??
>>
File: Giant Mermaid Sad.png (251 KB, 653x370) Image search: [Google]
Giant Mermaid Sad.png
251 KB, 653x370
>Duane will never take care of you.
>>
>>80956525
sad times but he needs to look after Sette.
>>
>>80944726
and they should stay forever.
>>
>>80956493
because you're a perv
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.