[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Standing ovation >Every actor and actress praised >Being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 19
File: 1.jpg (143 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
143 KB, 1024x1024
>Standing ovation
>Every actor and actress praised
>Being called the next dark knight
>Literally EVERYONE loved it

I just wanted to tell all the naysayers to eat shit. Its over. You've lost.

Rt score will ne over 90%, box office gross will be above $1.6 billion

What excuse will you use?
>>
>>80943320
None? Because it's practically impossible for anything featuring Batman to not make bank. Whether you like it or not is moot.
>>
>>80943320
I just want my senpai Wilkinson to get a costume design oscar nom for making THE BEST CAPESHIT COSTUMES EVER
>>
>>80943320
were you at the premiere?
>>
when does the review embargo go down?
>>
>>80943391
Superman is still raimi spider-man tier shit. But Bats is perfect (though I do miss the briefs).
>>
>>80943454
3/22
>>
>>80943454
tuesday, but WB will likely lift it earlier because of the praise
>>
File: wow.png (171 KB, 1339x561) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
171 KB, 1339x561
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>80943949
Thats not saying much
>>
>>80943320
>Henry, look, this machine just called me a faggot
>>
>>80943320
>you've lost
What exactly did I lose? I'm confused.
>>
>>80943320
>I just wanted to tell all the naysayers to eat shit. Its over. You've lost.
>Rt score will ne over 90%, box office gross will be above $1.6 billion
>What excuse will you use?

just wait until the real reviews come out

you're going to be disappointed
>>
>>80947595
We've lost any chance to talk about this movie without a bunch of retards ruining it. I can't even blame /v/ or /tv/ anymore. These obnoxious fucks have been here long enough that they're indigenous now.
>>
>>80943454
> review embargo
That's when you know it's a quality film.

Either way. They could put a batman suit on a turd and it'll make money.
>>
File: watercat.jpg (4 KB, 127x146) Image search: [Google]
watercat.jpg
4 KB, 127x146
>>80943320
I don't think this movie will be good

I don't like Snyder

But I wouldn't mind if it was the best selling movie of all time just to get Avatar and Titanic out of the #1 slot

Hell I'd want it to make more than Gone with the Wind (adjusted for inflation) for the same reason that movie's stupid
>>
>>80943320
all except the rt score could happen, no way the critics get passed their Snyder hatred
>>
>>80943456
>Shit
it's next to perfect, just needs a belt to break up the blue
>>
>>80943320
It's sad that we will never be able to talk about this movie due to spastic neckbeards like you who can't stop fighting over shit that won't affect you.
>>
>>80948328
>That's when you know it's a quality film
You mean like EVERY big budget movie?
>>
>>80943391
He'll get a tap in the back.
Nobody in the Oscars will ever take some superhero movie seriously.
>>
>>80949009
Are you saying they have a review embargo on every major movie now?
>>
>>80949009
the marvel review embargos are lifted at least a week in advance of the release
>>
>>80947595
You lost the high ground, Anakin.
>>
>>80948328
>That's when you know it's a quality film.
What kind of logic is this.
>>
>>80943456
>Superman is still raimi spider-man tier shit
So, you're saying it's the GOAT costume?
>>
>>80949076
BAZINGA
>>
>>80949049
Thats cool. Star Wars was lifted days like BvS
>>
>>80949043
yes, are you retarded?

>>80949049
and Star Wars was lifted the day before release http://comicbook.com/2015/12/12/star-wars-the-force-awakens-reviews-embargoed-until-wednesday/
>>
>>80949130
And Star Wars was awful, but whatever. It made a shitload of money
>>
>>80948340
If TFA didn't come close, there's no way BvS will do it.
But how glorious would that be.
>>
>>80949143
Retarded for not paying attention to reviews? I'm down(s)
>>
But people gave The Dark Knight Rises a standing ovation and that one was shit, anon.
>>
>>80943320
>Capeshit
>Dethroning star wars
Top kek you capeshit fags are delusional
>>
>>80943320
Well bully for you.
It's about time we had something to rival the MCU.
It doesn't look like my cup of tea (save for maybe Eisenberg who looks delightful in the trailers) and it'll probably have the same issues I nitpicked Man of Steel for but it's good to see DC finally getting its bearings. Competitions makes for a good healthy environment for making new movies.
Wouldn't want Marvel to rest on their laurels TOO much and become complacent.
>>
>>80943320
>Standing ovation
At the premiere
>Every actor and actress praised
At the premiere
At the premiere
At the premiere

Are Snydertards collectively losing their shit?
>>
I want to be wrong. I'm not trying to win anything, I just want good movies. Hearing that people loved it doesn't make me think it doesn't look like dogshit. And it still does. Ben Affleck still sucks, Zac Snyder still sucks.
>>
File: over %90.png (404 KB, 1898x405) Image search: [Google]
over %90.png
404 KB, 1898x405
>>80943320
I'm not going to argue with you. I'm just going to screencap your post and wait until the movie comes out so I can laugh at you.
>>
>>80943949
That's not a high bar really
>>
>>80949870
>>80943320
samefag
>>
>>80948991
Just throw in some red encircling his waist directly overtop his golden 'belt'. Perfection.
>>
>>80949829
>Zac [sic] Snyder still sucks.

Someone has never seen the majesty of Sucker Punch.
>>
>>80949898
This, just needs a clear break at the waist to keep it from having that pajama look
>>
>>80949870
Saved, was actually planning on doing this myself
>>
>>80949932
Nigga it's his worst movie by far.
>>
>>80943320

>I just wanted to tell all the naysayers to eat shit. Its over. You've lost.

It ain't over 'til it's over.
>>
>>80943320
>Premiere has a positive response.

Stop the fucking presses.

Someone has to pass a massive turd or a movie not get shit at its premiere.

Its going to be as well received as Man of Steel. Not saying much for a man who's a mediocre director and a passable cinematographer.
>>
>>80949130
>>80949143
And TFA was seriously bad, so there ya go.
>>
>>80949786
They need something. Everything shows it to be as laughable in places as MoS. Maybe even more with the reasoning for the climatic fight and its resolution.

Everyone there is Hollywood so they are going to be nice about it.
>>
>>80950185
Its not going to get TFA numbers maybe not even Avengers. And on that Warner Bros will say it was a failure.
>>
>>80950291
it's already beaten Avengers in preorders, it'll beat Avengers. Star wars not a chance though.
>>
>>80950314
Furious 7 had more than twice the presales of AoU and it only made 100 million more.
Presale tickets don't mean a thing.
>>
>>80943320
This is the premiere, just wait for the real reviews
>>
>>80950406
Yea its run time may dissuade repeat viewing along other things like the Rated R cut coming out a few months from now.

"Okay I saw it, now to wait for the BRUTAL BATMAN release."
>>
> DC finally does a good movie
> This somehow means every good movie Marvel has done doesn't count or that it is somehow over.
> Somehow every DC failure before this doesn't count.

This is why DC fans aren't allowed to have nice things. Not only are you being a little preemptive in this victory dance, but seriously, you can't just appreciate having something nice without trying to declare some kind of victory over an already solidly established film franchise that won't be affected or diminished by this in the least bit by this what-so-ever. Not only that, but the only way you've managed this welcomed surprise is by putting your two biggest properties against one another only the second movie in this shared universe effort? I have no doubt this will be the next Dark Knight and do very well, but give me a call when you can maintain this kind of momentum without having Batman in a movie.

>>80950314
DC films don't typically have the international legs that Marvel Movies do and it was the legs that made the Avengers do the kind of business it did, not day one attendance. I have no doubt this will be a great movie, but we saw the lemming/brick wall effect with MOS so big opening turn out doesn't necessarily mean much.
>>
>>80950100
I think he was trying to be sarcastic, anon.
>>
>>80943320
It will hit a billion but I don't think it will be anything near 1.6 billion and RT score will be around 70% something at best. RT is not very fond of Snyder, Nigga.
>>
Are Snyder fags starting to lose it?
I genuinely think they don't want a good DC movie but just want to validate their faggotry for Snyder
>>
>>80943320
Don't need an excuse. Never going to happen.
>>
>>80950501
Who, besides the usual shitposters and trollers, actually believes any of those things?
>>
I'm dead inside, man. All the accolades in the world wouldn't suddenly make capeshit fun again.
>>
>>80950813
No I wasn't, Sucker Punch rules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gl2I5exFfM
>>
>>80943320
>Standing ovation
This literally happened during the first releases of Star Wars Episode 1, let that sink in.
>>
>>80951946
are you 12?

for every good thing in sucker punch, there are 20 retarded things that don't let you enjoy it
>>
>>80951946
I wouldn't go that far, but it is a pretty decent flick.
>>
>>80951954
Like what? It's fucking great.Undeniably so.
>>
>>80950185
You don't score.... until you score.
>>
>>80952001

>disjointed narrative that pussies out actual storytelling and instead tries to substitute it with vidya cutscenes that follow no internal logic at all
>fuckhorrible performances, specially by the supporting cast
>slowmo cancer
>inconsistent cgi that makes seem like they ran out of money at some point

the only good thing was the soundtrack
>>
Jesus christ
>>
File: sp.png (330 KB, 780x389) Image search: [Google]
sp.png
330 KB, 780x389
>>80952001
kek
>>
>>80943320
>shilling
>more shilling
>even more shilling

But sempai will still never notice you, Anon.
>>
>>80952082
>disjointed narrative that pussies out actual storytelling and instead tries to substitute it with vidya cutscenes that follow no internal logic at all

It's all about the interchangeability of sex and power bro.

>fuckhorrible performances, specially by the supporting cast

Uh there's Abbie Cornish, Oscar Isaac, Carla Gugino, Scott Glenn all giving great performances.

>slowmo cancer

Sorry if you're against fight scenes having clarity.

>inconsistent cgi that makes seem like they ran out of money at some point

I'm guessing you don't even know shit about CGI do you?
>>
>>80952130
>Use RT score to judge a movie

Fucking dumb desu, Sempai. Still, Sucker Punch was fucking garbage, I agree with that.
>>
>>80952130
Oh shit guess I must be wrong. Fuck off, you slave to groupthink.
>>
>>80952166

The performances were the weakest thing, next to the plot. If you seriously believe Gugino or Cornish have given a good performance in their entire careers, i feel bad for you.

Some CGI was good or great, some was horrible. No sense of weight or inertia turned several scenes into live action anime. At least this server as a learning experience to Snyder who actually improved his CGI direction in his later stuff.
>>
>>80952203
>No sense of weight or inertia turned several scenes into live action anime.
Do you even surrealism?
>>
>>80943320
So it'll be horribly overrated with an overrated performance by the lead antagonist. Gotcha.
>>
>>80952235

>Surrealism

Next you are gonna say the lifeless acting was intentional to represent the decay Hollywood

And you are gonna call the shit plot a reflection of post CGI filmmaking

Yeah mental gymnastics are fun.
>>
>>80952285
I'm not that guy. I know most, if not all, of the acting was pretty shite. It's still an enjoyable movie, with interesting portrayals of mental health and feminism.
>>
>>80952292
Good for you, but I'm not interested in whether you're contrarian or not.
>>
>>80952292
He's not wrong, it was good but grossly overrated
>>
>>80952088
God she looks terrible.
>>
>>80952341
>interesting portrayals of mental health and feminism.

But there's nothing interesting about that, Snyder may say it all he wants but there was nothing feminist about the movie and it had nothing interesting to say about mental health
>Dude, allucinations inside allucinations lmao

If i can find the movie entertaining it's because of the supposedly badass action pieces, the movie has nothing else going for it
>>
>>80943320
You forgot your trip Xenos.
>>
>>80943320
>>Standing ovation
>>Every actor and actress praised
>>Being called the next dark knight
>>Literally EVERYONE loved it

We see the same shit in Man of Steel:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/superman_movies/superman_the_man_of_steel/first-batch-of-reviews-are-in-for-man-of-a81307
>>
>>80952088
that face doesn't help

and that dark circles in the eyes
>>
Trusting a comic dork's opinion on a capeshit movie is like trusting a politician on anything.

>waaah if I don't lie to make it a success they'll never make another comic book movie ever again
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 426x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 426x345
>>80943320
BRROTHER! IT'S NOT OVER YET!
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 484x304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 484x304
>>80949011
>>
>>80953335
Oh, it's this guy again.
Is this the only type of post you can make?
You realize no one is forcing you to go on live action threads right?
>>
>>80952167
I wouldn't call it a garbage, it was like watching a very long game cutscene, the music, the girls and the choreography were very enjoyable.

I wouldn't rewatch it because that shit was too depressing though.
>>
>>80943391
The Wonder Woman oufit is shit.
The superman is just Mos with mods and Batman is just plain old generic Batman.

Not at all impressive.
>>
>>80949721
>Wouldn't want Marvel to rest on their laurels TOO much and become complacent.
Marvel has been that way since Iron Man 2.
>>
>>80943320
>Rt score will ne over 90%,
Will the Top Critics RT score finally surpase Spider-man 2 and Days of Future past?
>>
>>80950501
>This somehow means every good movie Marvel has done
The winter soldier and? IM1 aged like shit. It wasnt even a good movie to begin with.
>>
File: cooking sense.jpg (100 KB, 610x550) Image search: [Google]
cooking sense.jpg
100 KB, 610x550
>>80943320

Marvel and Sony's monopoly is over.

Holy awesome ratings, Batman!
>>
>>80954208
salty af
>>
>triggered youknowwhos itt
>>
>>80954250
>IM1 aged like shit. It wasnt even a good movie to begin with.
Except there is pretty much nothing wrong with it other the the final fight being a bit short and Stane could have used more screen time, but those are more missed opportunities then flaws.
>>
>>80950501
Back to cbr faggot.
>>
File: Batsignal.jpg (38 KB, 594x455) Image search: [Google]
Batsignal.jpg
38 KB, 594x455
>>80943456
>(though I do miss the briefs).
I miss the Oval, though I don't blame them for leaving it out, DKR Batman and all.
>>
Bit conflicted right now between wanting Marvel fags to fuck off but having to deal with the batfags because Batman beat Superman.
>>
If this is all true, I'll be glad even though I prefer Marvel to DC.

At least they'll have made a good movie.
>>
>>80954208
>Batman is just plain old generic Batman.

>Alter a character's look for the movie
THEY CHANGED IT REEEEEEEE
>Adapt it as faithfully as possible
It's just plain old generic character

What do you want from theeeeem
>>
>>80943320
Well everybody praises The Dark Knight all the time, and that movie was shit, so it's pretty believable to me that people would praise this piece of shit too.
>>
>>80943349
It's happened. As far as Warner Bros were concerned, because of the amount that the first Burton movie made the second was "unprofitable" - double the budget, half the gross - but in retrospect it was actually more profitable than the first Nolan movie; that's before we get into whether Batman & Robin made a modest profit (it did, but not enough, and was critically panned) or whether the later Nolan movies made enough to justify the enormous budgets they received (they probably didn't).

>>80943320
>Rt score will ne over 90%,

Possible, but doesn't mean anything. It's like expecting IMDB's top 250 movies to not be filled with recent shit because nobody who votes for them watches classic movies.

>box office gross will be above $1.6 billion

Extremely unlikely. Even the majority of movies that break the billion mark don't break 1.5; but more importantly, put in the context of both inflation (which means more and more movies will break that billion milestone anyway) and ticket price inflation (which is currently running higher than general inflation) and not least in the context of the current trend for fewer, harder-sold movies from the big studios through the year, it's less impressive than you might think.

>>80943393
At a premiere it's normal for the invited audience to applaud and praise the actors and crew, and to compare it to previous well-received works.

It's called networking.

>>80949718
Yeah, this guy gets it. Star Wars is most of the top grossing films ever.

>>80952088
Can you tell your mum to put some clothes on m8

>>80953315
Nobody had to look him in the eye or spend an afterparty with him. Good job too, the last person you want at a party is a junkie.
>>
>>80954472
Except it had literally no flaws beyond Maggie not being attractive faggot.
>>
>Rt score will ne over 90%

I'm a massive DCuck but that's not happening. Critics hate Snyder.
>>
>>80952088
She doesnt look like WW to me
>>
File: Citation Needed.jpg (14 KB, 156x166) Image search: [Google]
Citation Needed.jpg
14 KB, 156x166
>>80943320
>>
>>80954473
I don't know what the situation is now, but I'm pretty sure from the mid aughts all the way back to late 50's, everyone in Hollywood was a junkie.
>>
File: aw shit nigga.gif (689 KB, 266x199) Image search: [Google]
aw shit nigga.gif
689 KB, 266x199
The one thing that I'm betting on is that at the end of the movie batman:
>will be proven wrong
>will be useless on the big fights against the actual bad guys
>will come off as a terrible human being
>will come off as a failed super hero
>won't have any redeemable qualities
And I say that as a batfag.
>>
>>80954208
>Batman is just plain old generic Batman.

And how the fuck is that a problem? Did you really want black rubber armor for the 9th time?
>>
>>80950501
stay salty
>>
>>80954642
>Batfags doing damage control because they know he marysued his way through the movie.
>>
>>80955043
>marysued
>he's unlikeable as a person, dumb as a door, only wins because superman lets him, needs help in all the big fights, WW makes the detective work.
>marysued
He's coming off as a retarded child that everyone brings along for the sake of because they find it amusing.

So I just teared down this depiction of batman two times and you call that damage control?
>>
Killing Superman already
I knew it was coming, especially given when it's releasing, but fuck Man of Steel 2 is going to feel pointless at this rate.
>>
>>80949786
Lol you're dumb kid. Get your facts straight. It was not just at the premiere.
>>
>>80954468
Actual creativity skill and craftsman ship with the design.

All copy pasting the suit does is show that his staff is good at making costumes from sketches, which isnt that big an acomplishment.

It brought no unique design sensibikties or artistry. Its just there.

Not a bad costume, but just beeing good doesnt make it OMFGCREAMONMYJEANSGODISRWAL tier.
>>
File: 1.jpg (64 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
64 KB, 600x549
Standing ovation for the whole cast
>>
>>80954703
>>80955187
Not beeing horrible doesnt mean its amazing.

No need to grade on a curve.

Just not beeing McDonalds doesnt make a burger good.

Its a servicable costume. Looks nice, and not shitty.

That isnt the second coming.
>>
File: 1447031387966.png (139 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1447031387966.png
139 KB, 512x384
mfw I haven't seen any batman movie because I hate batman.
>>
>>80955187
You are so clueless about the costume design in this movie, they got the best guy in the industry and created fabric specially for this movie and then the perfect Batman costume that can even turn its head.
>>
>>80955219
The only people who hate Batman are mentally ill, which is why he keeps fighting them.
Go back to Arkham.
>>
>>80955264
>You're not jizzing over an okay looking cape costume what's wrong with you you're clueless.
Man, the porn costume and several cosplay that come to mind look just as good design wise.

You're losing your shit over a brand name and a budget, not actual quality or skill.
>>
>>80949163
>Force Awakens was bad

When will this meme end?
>>
>>80955338
Again, what do you know about skill?
You're talking shit.
>>
>>80955264
Well my kudos to the fabric creators.

I hope he wins an Bemz Award, but the costume design is still just good.
>>
>>80943320
>You've lost.
Have I? I always wanted this. I just didn't think we would get it. As I said months ago, whether it was a good movie or a bad one, I was going to win.
>>
>>80955369
I'm not even >>80955187
I just know a delusional fanboy when I see one.
It's a good costume, man. But it's not work this BASED WILKINSON FAP FAP FAP BEST COSTUME OSCAR WHEN shit you're doing. Calm the fuck down. You're acting like a Sonic fan.
>>
File: 1442554128547.jpg (12 KB, 227x225) Image search: [Google]
1442554128547.jpg
12 KB, 227x225
>>80955338
>You're losing your shit over a brand name and a budget, not actual quality or skill.

and youre talking outta your ass unless you actually work in this specific industry so fuck off kid, put the Cheetos down and stop hating just for the sake of it.
>>
>>80954250

Iron Man 1 is a national treasure.
>>
>>80955458
>and youre talking outta your ass unless you actually work in this specific industry
And you do?
You're claiming a lot of expertise on behalf of a totally unrelated third party.
Like I said, the costume is good. But it's just good. It's not blowing everything else ever out of the water. I've seen cosplays I like better.
>>
>Standing ovation at an american movie theater

Is this suppose to impress me?
>>
>>80955338
I would love to hear your constructive and not vague criticism, or else I'm calling bullshit. You got to understand.
>>
>>80954250
Ant-Man
>>
File: Doubt.png (29 KB, 300x162) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.png
29 KB, 300x162
>>80943320
Yes. This is the movie where Snyder finally got his shit together. A movie where Superman and Batman are punching each other.
>>
File: 1451533917578.gif (866 KB, 352x224) Image search: [Google]
1451533917578.gif
866 KB, 352x224
>>80955535
>And you do?

nope, I just find it silly that youre judging on something that you have no idea how it works, and I never claimed that I knew better. I just stated you should stop hating just cause.

> I've seen cosplays I like better.

lol oook kid, to each his own.
>>
>>80948328

Every movie has review embargos, dumbass.
>>
File: 243rwetrhth.png (119 KB, 635x917) Image search: [Google]
243rwetrhth.png
119 KB, 635x917
Was it too far?
>>
But Americans clap and do standing ovation for every movie.

I mean do you really expect them to show the cast on a stage like that and not do a standing ovation?
>>
>>80955535
It's you the one who is claiming the imcompetence of a recognized professional. I guess the burden of proof lies on you in this case.
> I've seen cosplays I like better.
Oh. Nevermind. You're just bored.
>>
can you guys promise to suicide and never come back to /co/ if civil war AND apocalypse get higher MC/RT scores than BvS?
>>
>>80955739
BvS was an absolute failure! Zack Snyder is a mess! Sad!
>>
>>80955573
>I would love to hear your constructive
You mean ass pats and overly zealous fanaticism? All out of those.
>and not vague criticism
What's vague about "design wise the costume is 6/10 (7/10 at best, it's just made of better materials because they have the budget and sweatshop team for it". For someone claiming to know so much more about how costume design works I'm surprised I have to break that down any further. But okay.

You have the "design". This is the pattern, the end goal.
Then you have the "material". This is what the costume is made out of. It can be silk, or rubber, or cotton, or anything in between.
(Then you have the lighting in which said material is shot which is what ninety percent of you retards masturbate to the point of dehydration over but that's a separate point entirely)
The DESIGN of the costume is just okay. The MATERIAL is of a better quality than most hobbyists can produce, because they've got WB's money to play with. But I've spent enough times in fabric stores to not lose my shit over a ream of fabric. The design is the actual interesting part to me, and meh, this is just okay.
>>
>>80955785
No. This is my world.
>>
>>80948276
We've always been indigenous, you were just to much of a faggot to admit it.

Comic book nerds are the original nerds. ANd our company wars are the prototype for /v/ and /tv/. We've reached levels they could never dream of. We are like the Finno-Korean hyper war to their World War II.
>>
>>80955785
Not really. But you're free to leave if you're not comfortable here. The same way goes about your life.
>>
>>80955793
>I don't like the material and I happen to be an expert in material and I also feel indifferent about the design and that's basically it. Please pay attention to me.
Whatever bro.
>>
>>80955798
>This is my world
That song is fantastic. Zimmer outdid himself with this soundtrack.
>>
>>80955857
I'm still not feeling the OST. I need to hear it in the context. Is She With You is metal as fuck tho.
>>
>>80955847
>Why won't you run naked in the streets praising a random costume designer because muh batman
>>
>standing ovation
>for a movie

Jesus, americlaps have taken the autism to the next level.
>>
>>80955857
It's really, really dramatic and emotional. I can't picture in my head the images
>>
>>80955888
>hey guys I'm making a strawman
Draw a comic about it, bro
>>
>>80943320
Damn, that means it will be like another year untill Time Warner will finally agree to sell WB. Fuck you movie goers, you are fucking over us stock owners!"
>>
I heard it has a really emotional scene. It's that true? Because I don't want to cry in public
>>
>>80955917
Without a doubt it"s the song that plays during the "emotional gut wrenching cliffhanger" in the movie that someone said.
>>
>>80954165
>I wouldn't rewatch it because that shit was too depressing though.
It's actually a really REALLY awesome collection of vignettes (like the old movie adaptions of anthology tv shows: Twilight-Zone, Tales From the Dark Side, Creepshow); it's just the asylum plot "glue" that sucks sweaty donkey balls.
>>
>>80943320
Zach Snyder
>>
>>80956031
I guess "Men are still good" shows the aftermath of the characters. Maybe it's because the Batman parts
>>
>>80956171
*that it sounds weirdly dark
>>
>>80955941
Why bother when all I have to do is post a smug reaction gif I got off of google.
>>
>>80955362
I think FA rely too much on nostalgia but it's fine and enjoyable. SW ep.1-3 though...that's very shit and the critic still praise it, urg.
>>
I'm clapping to this thread right now the movie was so good
>>
>>80956394
Me too.
>>
>>80943320
Gotta say I am legitimately hyped now. Shit looks dope. Haven't been this excited for a capeflick since Burton's Bats...and I was 12 then.
>>
>>80956078
Yeah it's entertaining but the first time I watched I was in a really bad situation, so while the everything was awesome what stuck with me most was the asylum part.
>>
>>80952088
The costume looks good, though they need to flip the tiara up
>>
>>80943949

but is it better than winter soldier?
>>
>>80954208
Jesus you sound like a bitch.
>Wonder Woman outfit is shit
Opinion, lots of people like it. But disliking it is fine
>Superman is just MoS with mods
Why would they change it drastically? The MoS outfit was basically perfect anyway.
>Batman is Batman
Literally what? What the fuck else would he be dressed like?
>>
>>80952088
Not my Wondy
>>
>>80955573
How is

>Its a nice costume

Vauge criticism?
>>
>>80961896
He made a post acting as if these costumes were some grand revelation of perfect amazement.

When they really are just okay.
>>
>>80962752
Because it's criticism at all and not just memes and declarations of utter perfection.
>>
>>80943320
Reminder that the Phantom Menace had the same reception at it's premier.

Not that I suspect it will be that bad but come on, it's a promotional event. Of course everyone in attendance is going to rave. That's the whole point.
>>
>>80962855
It wasnt even criticsm, just saying its good and not literally god giveb glory on earth means your a psycho troll now?
>>
>>80963002
Yeah. Welcome to the new world order.
This is what happens when a generation that's grown up with a system where an 8.8 is the worst score a product can possibly get starts to make up the core of a fandom.
>>
>>80952088
She looks silly when she's supposed to be 1/3rd of the most powerful heroes on the planet.
>>
>there are people on /co/ that are so vehement that a snyder movie is amazing when everything he's released has been shit including his previous attempt at superman
My expectations are so fucking low that if this turns out to be even passable, I'll be surprised
Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.