[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: characters who did nothing wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9
File: yd heretic.jpg (297 KB, 1280x1536) Image search: [Google]
yd heretic.jpg
297 KB, 1280x1536
ITT: characters who did nothing wrong
>>
File: Wuya.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Wuya.gif
1 MB, 500x500
only mistake she made was trusting BR
>>
>>80939142
>It's another, lets post a random thought with a SU pic to make this a SU thread thread
Sigh
>>
>>80939142
She didn't send a large enough force to check on the cluster and sent an incompetent commander who had her head up her ass.
>>
Do you continue making this thread because you genuinely enjoy the conversations that NEVER EVER happen or are you just trying to get under peoples' skin?

Or are you just making these as a service to that one guy who has seen these threads a dozen times but at one point figures out someone he wants to post in them and can't wait for the next one to come along?
>>
File: 1mywaifu is sick.gif (998 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
1mywaifu is sick.gif
998 KB, 500x283
I fully expect before Yellow Diamond rapes the planet she is going to beam Steven up to her warship and show him personally what she has done to homeworld

May the last thing he see's before his death be something mortifying.
>>
>>80939142
You're right, it was Blue Diamond who fucked the Earth up
>>
>>80940090
this
>>
File: images (2).jpg (17 KB, 415x354) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
17 KB, 415x354
>>
File: Bitches love getting told.png (306 KB, 641x361) Image search: [Google]
Bitches love getting told.png
306 KB, 641x361
I'm referring to the showmakers
>>
File: Prince Lir.jpg (13 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
Prince Lir.jpg
13 KB, 210x240
>>
>>80940090

All of them had a hand in it.

The initial ships belonged to Pink Diamond.
The Kindergartens belonged to Yellow Diamond.
The structures belong to Blue Diamond.
The Lunar Control Spire belonged to White Diamond.

That being said, none of them did anything wrong because they were efficiently converting an otherwise worthless rock infested with organic vermin in to a pure, clean colony. All those new Gems! All those galaxy warps! Nothing wasted! All for the glory of the Authority and the betterment of Gemkind.

I wish you guys could have seen it. It really could have been great.
>>
the mods are faggots
>>
File: 127462.jpg (13 KB, 206x238) Image search: [Google]
127462.jpg
13 KB, 206x238
>>80942150

> Being a ponyfucker
>>
>>80939321

You're waifu a shit. A SHIT!
>>
>>80939321
but where did her lipstick go?
>>
File: didn't_du_nufffin.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
didn't_du_nufffin.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
>>80941393
>>
File: SMOOZE.jpg (147 KB, 646x439) Image search: [Google]
SMOOZE.jpg
147 KB, 646x439
>>80942150
>>80945550
no one's fucking seen G1 except for some oldfags and especially autistic horsefuckers looking to see the franchise's roots, you ass clowns.

it's a shame too, it's actually pretty neat/dark stuff by 80s standards. danny devito is in the G1 movie. both he and smooze make it worth watching
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.