[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Kung Fu Panda villain? Other than the chink woman director?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: Kung-Fu-Panda-3-Movie-villain.jpg (460 KB, 1729x812) Image search: [Google]
Kung-Fu-Panda-3-Movie-villain.jpg
460 KB, 1729x812
Best Kung Fu Panda villain?

Other than the chink woman director?
>>
>>80931518
Kai was shit.
>>
File: shen.jpg (17 KB, 345x146) Image search: [Google]
shen.jpg
17 KB, 345x146
>>80931518
Shen is the only correct answer.
>>
>>80931518
>literally who the villian
>>
Kai was literally the worst villain. Tai Lung and Shen actually had realistic motivations and their designs were great. Kai just felt lazy and uninspired which is a shame because JK Simmons is great.
>>
>>80931518
I did like his theme music
though as a character he was nothing special
>>
He needed to be more fleshed out and given real motivations.
Also there was no point he was offered redemption eventhough the other two get one.

But I agree this theme is good
>>
>Po, the biggest lesson in Kung Fu that you must learn is that there is no secret ingredient.

>Wait actually there is a secret ingredient and it's called chi, and if you master chi you can shoot energy balls and other boring videogame bullshit.
>>
I really like Kai's theme. A lot.
>>
>>80935172

EVERYONE learns chi. Not just him. Ergo, the moral isn't broken as he isn't "special" in that way.
>>
What if Kai and Tai Lung come back from the spirit realm on the 4th film and fight Po together with new powers?
>>
>>80936605

Then they better have gay SEX
>>
>>80936605
That would be regular at best
>>
>>80939961

nu
>>
>>80933405
>"I HATE MY DEAD GAY PARENTS!!"
>good
>>
>>80931518
The whole time I watched it I felt really uncomfortable because I wanted him to pound me in the ass, no homo. But I thought he was great otherwise, I don't understand the massive backlash for KFP3
>>
>>80944047
I thought it was weaker than the first two but not bad by any means.
Except for the dance party ending. I fucking walked out of the theater.
>>
>>80944089
>Except for the dance party ending.
wat? You mean the celebration? It wasn't really a dance party to me, I considered it more as a way of showing that everyone can unlock chi
>>
>>80944164
I thought they showed that with the actual final battle just fine. Tacking that on the end felt awful and reminded me of all the shit I didn't like about Shrek. (I still like Shrek but those fucking dance parties really rub me the wrong way)
>>
>>80931518
backwards
>>
>>80943733

Nice oversimplification, dipshit
>>
Saw the movie a couple of days ago, and goddamn it was amazing.

I still think I prefer Shen for villain, but Kai was pretty cool nontheless.

He was pretty ruthless in is vengence quest.
>>
>> why is Kai so hot jesus christ I felt very turned on while watching the movie no homo just saying
>>
>>80935172

If you want to talk bullshit, let's talk the fact that chi essentially overwrote Po's entire inner-peace quest from the second film.
>>
Is everyone gay for Kai just because of his VA or something?
>>
File: 1454058822988.png (324 KB, 706x412) Image search: [Google]
1454058822988.png
324 KB, 706x412
So is Tai Lung still "alive" since we now know the Wooshie Finger Hold doesn't kill people because it's just a teleportation spell to the spirit realm?
>>
>>80948873
I can understand futa, but I still can't understand cuntboys.
>>
>>80931518
>villain
>>
File: 1455080249173.jpg (8 KB, 211x193) Image search: [Google]
1455080249173.jpg
8 KB, 211x193
>>80949609
"cuntboys" is just people who like Tomboys or what to vaginally fuck their favorite male character

It's pretty much a meme fetish, for people who think futa isn't gay well neither are cuntbois

It's a /d/eviant fetish... was reasoning and thoughtful discussion what you were expecting?
>>
>>80933528
>Kai just felt lazy and uninspired

You know, kind of like like the movie itself.

Easily the worst of the trilogy.
>>
>>80949985
I agree, but it's still pretty good compared to some of DW's other bullshit.

HTTYD series is another exception. I don't know how/whether they can top the first two, but I'm sure it'll be enjoyable all the same.
>>
a
>>
>>80949985

is still a phenomenal movie.
>>
>>80950062
Maybe it's just the fanboy in me, but I honestly think HTTYD3 is gonna end up being DreamWorks best film and, if they take it down an even darker and more mature path, might usher in a new age for American animation ...

Then it'll lose the Oscar to Toy Story 4 or Gigantic because Disney.
>>
>>80948939
Being sent to the spirit realm is dying. Kung fu masters just die with that clean petal flurry instead of leaving corpses just lile Oogway
>>
>>80944047
Yeah, same.
>>
>>80952506
eh. There was too much story for such a short movie.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.