[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this kid retarded?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_inline_mpr744qzjJ1qz4rgp.gif (531 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mpr744qzjJ1qz4rgp.gif
531 KB, 245x245
He thought a blode, pasty-white man, wearing blue and gold, with nothing even vaguely resembling the green lantern insignia, was Green lantern? a black bald man?

And don't tell me he was thinking of a white Green Lantern, Kyle hadn't been on Earth for five years, no way in hell a kid knows Kyle better then the Justice Leaguer who's been all over the news for the past three years.

How could he possibly think Booster was GL?
>>
The joke of Booster Gold is that he wants all the fame he deserves for doing all the big heroic things he does but the things he does are so behind the scenes that no one knows about them.

He is great but will never be famous like he wants
>>
File: mark damon.jpg (38 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
mark damon.jpg
38 KB, 636x358
>>80924540

It happens.
>>
>>80924677
that is at least a white guy

>>80924616
JLU is not a gag show, the jokes should make sense on some level
>>
Anon, that was the joke. Is OP retarded
>>
Because it's Booster Gold. The man behind the scenes. He wants attention and craves recognition. The joke was that this kid didn't even know who he was and thought he was a different superhero all together.
>>
>>80924749
This wasn't cutaway gag on Family Guy, the show is still meant to actually make sense
>>
>>80924811
Yes OP is retarded
>>
>>80924811
>Dis iint Famaly Gawy, dis show am not allowed ta have da funnys
>>
>>80925082
you understand that you can be funny without having something that makes no sense?
>>
Maybe he's colour blind.
>>
>>80925379
I bet OP feels like a jerk now.
>>
File: 1457583091164.gif (194 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1457583091164.gif
194 KB, 250x188
>>80925155

It makes sense on context with the character. If Booster Gold was just another random hero they threw in that wouldn't be respectful to the source material and this show had mad respect for the comic canon in terms of character building. What you fail to understand is that it makes sense, its just YOU didn't understand it. Do some research next time son.
>>
File: Untitled.png (358 KB, 750x470) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
358 KB, 750x470
Of course not,silly, you're just a robot
>>
>>80924540
Nah, he was just a filthy casual.
>>
Kis should have said, "whose booster gold"
i thought that kid was billy batson, i guess white people just all look-a-like. Little racist shit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.