[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else feel bad for Steve? He's pretty much doomed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: steve-smith.png (29 KB, 142x356) Image search: [Google]
steve-smith.png
29 KB, 142x356
Does anyone else feel bad for Steve? He's pretty much doomed to a life of social failure and humiliation
>>
Nah, he'll be fine once he reaches college.
>>
I don't feel bad for him because it's been shown numerous times that Steve is an arrogant pussy punk bitch who deserves all of his misfortune.
>>
>>80898782
He'll be OK, his nerd skills will make him successful and then he can marry Snot
>>
>>80898864
I can't recall an episode where he fucked up that wasn't a result of either him just being a dumb teenager or someone in the family fucking with him.
>>
>>80898814
>once he reaches college

Nigga ain't gonna age a day.
>>
>>80898782
he could also find a way to fuck his mom

probably convince her to shove him up her snatch agian
>>
Steve is the type of guy who probably posts on 4chan.

So no, I don't feel bad for him.

Besides, he's got some skills. He's good with computers.
>>
>>80899797
nah, he's the type to post of reddit, making "witty" and "informative" posts only to then post on 4chan to continue making those same posts he used to make on reddit

he'd then shitpost everywhere, causing a name for himself since he probably bought a trip and then gets perma-banned after a week of aggressive shitposting
>>
he's a cartoon character he's not doomed to anything
>>
You need to watch more American Dad anon, he'll be fine. He's incredibly nerdy but he can still manage to get a girl and he has a lot of life skills, he just needs to get away from his family (and especially Roger).
>>
>>80899608
Actually, he probably has a really good shot with his mom.
>>
>>80899005
>Steve
>dumb
>>
>>80905555
quads confirmed

Francine is a huge whore and you'd get her drunk enough she'd fuck you
>>
>>80898782

>Does anyone else feel bad for Steve? He's pretty much doomed to a life of social failure and humiliation

Same that every male character in all those seth macfarlane cartoons
>>
>>80905710
>Francine is a huge whore and you'd get her drunk enough she'd fuck you
Didn't work for Roger.
>>
>>80906008
It's fun to watch Roger fail tho
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.