[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Iron Man have any good villains at all besides the Mandarin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: alltheseguys.jpg (2 MB, 2107x1505) Image search: [Google]
alltheseguys.jpg
2 MB, 2107x1505
Does Iron Man have any good villains at all besides the Mandarin? Because other than that it seems they're all "bad guy in a crappy suit which is worse than Stark's".

I'm sure you guys know better though.
>>
what's up with melter's hand?
>>
>>80886768
Ghost is pretty decent
Ezekiel Stane was good in that first arc
Titanium Man was great a lifetime ago

Living Laser is stupidly powerful but not smart enough to get shit done, like Electro
>>
>>80886768
Shit like this does not help out rehabilitating rogues galleries. Especially this page that makes them so generic looking. Some of these guys have to be as smart as tony just to be a threat but if they're as smart as tony they should be being something more with their lives.

Spymaster, Ghost, Mandarin and the Stanes have had good runs of late. Madame Masque is being rebuilt
>>
>>80886768

Jesus this art is awful.
>>
>>80886806

He's got a bad case of the meat-cuffs.
>>
File: Villains_TitaniumMan_Boris1.jpg (195 KB, 500x324) Image search: [Google]
Villains_TitaniumMan_Boris1.jpg
195 KB, 500x324
>>80886768

Ghost and Madame Masque are ace, Living Laser and Controller have their moments. I feel like Titanium Man could be p good if they stopped always using him as just a generic armor suit punching bag.
>>
Madame Masque is a really good villain, if written right.
>>
Radioactive man
>>
>>80887438

Titanium Man is kind of fun when he's Stark's opposite number. They need to get back to him being loaded with weird weapons, tho.
>>
>>80886768
> mandarin
> good

Kek
>>
>>80886768

They all look so samey
>>
I always loved the Crimson Dynamo and Titanium man, even his first appearance is appealing to me
>>
File: 004x1c8q.jpg (343 KB, 1000x1514) Image search: [Google]
004x1c8q.jpg
343 KB, 1000x1514
>>
>>80888261

Thank you Paul
>>
>>80886817
The stane family are the best Iron man villains I think. They were both dark reflections of how Stark has his power. Obi was the bad side of Stark's business and Ezekiel was the same for his sense of innovation.
>>
Iron Man has good villains, but any storyline where they just throw them all in there and have him kick their asses in one issue is gonna suck. That goes for Spider-Man too, just look at any story where he soloes the Sinister Six.
>>
>>80888021
Except of course in the MCU where he's top tier.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 447x329) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 447x329
>>80888743
>Top tier

And no, Hail to the King doesn't count until it means something.
>>
>>80888021
I wonder how the mandarin came to be a popular as he is, I don't really see the appeal.
>>
>>80886768
Doctor Doom now apparently
>>
>>80886817

Ezekiel Stane was probably the only good addition Fraction brought to Iron Man.
>>
>>80886768
>A guy in a suit fights other guys in suits

What did you expect?
>>
>>80886768

What's Firebrand's story? She's QT
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.