[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I... I think I... love Max Landis...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 1000x500
I... I think I... love Max Landis...
>>
>>80886349
To be honest, he seems pretty douchey.
>>
>>80886349
that's nice rich now fuck off back to /tv/
>>
>>80886349
comic book egoraptor

but with a chin
>>
>>80886363
I think he is bipolar
>>
>>80886349
I hate him
>>
>>80886455
I'm bipolar and I'm pretty sure I don't come off as douchey as he does, or at least I hope I don't.
>>
Well, American Alien is quite good comic.
>>
File: 1457305510148.jpg (121 KB, 576x862) Image search: [Google]
1457305510148.jpg
121 KB, 576x862
I liked his shocker fan fic.
>>
>>80886349
Go away Max.
>>
>>80886688
Go away Max. Nobody read your fan fic.
>>
>>80886349
go away max landis
everyone loves themselves this is nothing new
>>
>>80886688

Christ, what an idiot
>>
>>80886437

I'd say Max and Arin are on similar levels of prickness, but Max is smarter than Arin. Whenever Egoraptor tries to sound smart, he comes off like an idiot, whereas Max has the ability to make you believe what he's saying is clever or interesting, even if it's not.
>>
Max "uptomyknees in the blood of two dead kids and a guy" Landis? Max "my helicopter is crashing someone please tell me how to" Landis? Max "the asian persuasion needs chopper mutilation" Landis?

That guy?
>>
>>80886874
I'd actually compare Max more to Markiplier. Both very loud, overly charismatic, strong opinions/emotions and not afraid to express them. Initially comes off like a sarky try-hard douchebag but once you peel that back, they're just a slightly insecure guy who genuinely wants to entertain an audience, get their ideas out there and be liked, so they're faking it til they make it.
>>
>>80886973
No, you're thinking of his father.
>>
>>80886437
>>80886874
Why is /co/ so hot for egoraptor that they look for any opportunity to ta about him, even inserting him into conversations he has nothing to do with?
>>
>>80886349

It's called narcissism, Max.
>>
>>80886349
thats ok. So does he.
>>
>>80886349

We know you do Max. We know.
>>
But do we see his ballsack?
>>
>>80888108
YES WE SEE HIS BALLSACK
HE HAS THE BEST BALLSACK
>>
>>80886349
You have already made pretty clear you love yourself, Max. This thread wasn't necessary.
>>
MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX

Welcome to the hourly Max Landis everybody! Check the official Max Landis Youtube channel, check the official Max Landis Twitter and remember to check out American Ultra on Blu-ray! Also be sure to buy your tickets for Me Him Her, now in theaters!

Do your part to save original ideas in Hollywood!

MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX
>>
>>80887073
Ego has them by the BALLS.

The heartballs.
>>
>>80886818
seconding
>>
>>80886349
i cant stand that annoying queer and his stupid ass internet videos he made
>>
I'm fucking sick of the fact that everything Landis has ever done is stamped by the fact he's lives in Los Angeles. I've lived in Los Angeles my entire life, and there's nothing I fucking loathe more than Californian fuckboi faggots.
>>
>we live in a world where the script to bright was bought for $3m and given a budget of $90m

Where is the justice in this?
>>
Mike's comment about Max referring to Milwaukee as a "real city" is hilarious.
>>
File: 628410.jpg (66 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
628410.jpg
66 KB, 640x480
>>80888896
>Me Him Her
>>
>>80886367

Oh no...

It's rich Evans.
>>
>>80886688
How can one man be this much of a self-centered tool/shameless self-promoter? I honestly feel embarrassed for him since he very clearly is incapable of shame.
>>
>>80889106
Hey thanks anon, you reminded me to check RLM and there's a new Best of the Worst
>>
>>80887026

argentinefag here
last week I was in a crowded subway, and an office woman next to me in her 30s had markipliers face as her cell phone wallpaper.
I still cant understand how that is possible.
>>
>>80886688
I am slowly falling for Spencer.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.