[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your opinion of him? I don't like him as a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: sgt__hatred_by_klid19.jpg (53 KB, 376x600) Image search: [Google]
sgt__hatred_by_klid19.jpg
53 KB, 376x600
What's your opinion of him?

I don't like him as a bodyguard, I wanted Brock to be around and more fleshed out. Hatred was pretty good as an arch and I thought he'd be a semi recurring character. But that's kinda the point right? He really seems like a step dad you'll never really respect but maybe come to begrudgingly like.
>>
What happened to his tits
>>
>>80830950
Number of times the boys died under Brock's supervision: 13
Number of times the boys died under Hatred's supervision: 0
>>
>>80831024

Can't argue with the numbers there. He's still a pedophile though.
>>
>>80831007
Pretty sure the OSI finally gave him a breast reduction
>>
>>80830950
I don't know who this is or what you're talking about
>>
>>80831078

get kuked kiddo
>>
>>80831024
>>80831040
didn't hatred kill them once or something

or molested them and they brain wiped themselves

before he was their body guard of course
>>
>>80831153

He did molest them, but I don't think he directly killed them?
>>
He's fun at times but a case of the creators liking him much more than I ever will
>>
Hillariously sad bad dad
>>
>>80831024
They could still be dying all the time and we don't see it, Hatred himself says he's just an old fat guy but Brock is basically Mars god of war.
>>
>>80831214

Get that meta shit out of here. If it's not in the show, it's not true.
>>
tfw
>>
>>80831214
There aren't any clones left by the time Hatred takes over.
>>
>>80831214
There hasn't been clones since Hatred took over.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (85 KB, 1072x601) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
85 KB, 1072x601
>>80830950
I like him more now he has less screen time

>>80831024
>under Hatred's supervision: 0
really? He literally les them to their deaths. Yes, you know very well clones count as the boys

Also, I hated that episode, nothing made sense just to have the clones killed off
>>
>>80830950
It's weird but i have yet to remember a scene of hatred that i actually liked.

All of his episodes makes jokes of his pedophilia problem and his incompetence, they got old pretty quickly. Having brock back on the team was the best thing they could have ever done and i hope it stays that way.

I'm also waiting for the Molotov Cocktease vs Warriana, it will probably be on the next season though.
>>
>>80831214
No clones, no extra lives.

Brock is only good at killing people, not saving them.
>>
>>80831247
that feel when what?
God, facebookfrogposters make me sick.
>>
>>80831486

I guess he was talking about this >>80831214

But didn't upload fast enough. pepe is suppose to be looking up at the post.
>>
Hatred is one of the most interesting homosexual characters I've ever seen in a show. Compare and contrast to Shore Leave and Alchemist, he's a complicated, messed-up guy who's lust for males is an integral part of his character. It gets analyzed and it's a part of his arcs in a very natural-feeling way, instead of just lazily shoe-horned in like most gay subplots.
>>
>>80831565
This feels like pasta.
>>
I found him really annoying at first, but he grew on me. His enthusiasm and all the effort he put up trying to make the compound secure was a funny contrast to everyone else's utter indifference.

I half agree with the anon a few posts up though he says Hatred leading the clone slugs to their deaths was a little contrived. A cute idea (the boys feel bad for Hatred so they want to give him a little army to lead so he can go play Sergeant) but yeah, what he thought he'd accomplish by leading the uncoordinated, no-skin clones out into the middle of the laser fight the OSI and Monarch henchmen were having was a bit insane, a pretty clumsy plot point.
>>
I actually really enjoy him, honestly one of my favorite characters. The just pure fucking patheticness and depression he exudes is great. The whole scene with him asking Hank to shoot him is one of my favorite scenes in the series.

Also, by the time he took over as bodyguard, I feel Brock had gotten a little played out in his current role, and I actually really enjoyed his time with S.P.H.I.N.X. and subsequently the OSI. I felt the switch-up was good for both characters. That being said, it is nice to have Brock back as bodyguard in season 6.
>>
>>80831565
Hatred isn't homosexual, he likes breasts and Indian princesses with tiny feet. Also his pedo urges are caused by a failed combat-drug treatment that he struggles against which as a story concept does make him sympathetic despite them.
>>
>>80831652
Except it worked at first? Everyone stopped fighting because it was such a bizarre thing to interrupt their conflict which was based only on them all being misled by Brock.

The only reason the mindless slugs got mulched is because The Monarch had to be a stupid asshole showing off his faulty battlesuit.
>>
>>80831690
>Also his pedo urges are caused by a failed combat-drug treatment

Are you sure about that I remember he had to take a drug called Nomolestol to keep his pedo urges in check, I don't remember a different drug causing it to begin with.
>>
>>80832459
venture kibre
>>
>>80832459
Yeah, he's another failed supersoldier experiment. Kinda like the Action Man but I don't think Rodney ever molested a preteen boy. Actually, Action Man want significantly more psychotic than Brock and I'm reasonably she he's completely unmodified.
>>
>>80832520
>I'm reasonably she he's completely unmodified.

If you don't count the metal plate in his chest.
>>
>>80831313
They don't count because they haven't had Dean and Hank memories put in.
>>
>>80832542
He was psychotic before that. Hell, he was MORE psychotic before that. Brock had mellowed out significantly since season one.
>>
>>80832600
He's acting like a goofball in season 6.
>I have a high-velocity cannon pointed at your chest.
>... I could dodge it.
>>
File: 1457465280333.jpg (47 KB, 999x766) Image search: [Google]
1457465280333.jpg
47 KB, 999x766
>>80831179
How did i missed that ?
>>
>>80833589
On the episode the boys are kidnapped but their supposed mother Hank tells Dean about Sargent hatred molesting them. ALso, during many episodes of the show it is mentioned many times that sargent hatred's pedophilia problem. He even slept with billy when he was unconscious
>>
>>80831677
this. hatred is too fuckin funny.
>>
>>80833811
>good morning sunshine
>>
>>80833811
He only cuddled with Billy
>>
>>80833990
sure he did anon...
>>
Slightly off topic, but am I the only one who's Blue Morpho shirt order got messed up? I got a Doomstar Requiem shirt in the mail today instead. Even the receipt says it's for 'Episode 4 "Rapacity in Blue".
>>
well, hes not fit for the job, and still is a pedo that has to babysit kids often.
Thats the point. The theme of the show is "failure;" everyone is out of their niche.

look at monarch.. He fails so hard at being a villain that hes a great good-guy, but still rejects it and is trying to be a badguy.
>>
>>80835190
>He fails so hard at being a villain that hes a great good-guy, but still rejects it and is trying to be a badguy.
He did a pretty good job at terrorizing Captain Sunshine
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.