[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we can all agree that Mikey is the worst turtle right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: tmnt.jpg (264 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
tmnt.jpg
264 KB, 1440x1080
So we can all agree that Mikey is the worst turtle right
>>
>>80819847
No Leo is.

Fuck him and his goody good two toes. Also he's always trying to species mix with Karai

Literally the worst
>>
>>80820313
This.

and fuck you op for hating on best turtle
>>
>>80820313
That's dumb. You're dumb.
>>
>>80819847
Not if you want a pizza or a party.
>>
>>80820359
but OP didn't mention Donny
>>
>>80820416
Donny's second

always will be
>>
Donnie = Raph > Leo >>>>>>>>>>> Mikey
>>
>>80820459
see this guy gets it
>>
Almost every group has the goofy or enthusiastic one. Ghostbusters had Ray, Rescue Rangers had Dale, MLP had Pinkie Pie, and so on. It's all part of group dynamics.
>>
>>80820535
you just listed the worst characters of all those series

except Pinkie, Rarity is easily the worst
>>
>>80820313
>two toes

kek
>>
>>80820585
Dale I can agree with, but Ray was the 2nd best Ghostbuster.

And Pinkie is best pony.
>>
>>80819847
They all good
>>
Raph>Mike=Leo>Don
>>
>>80819847
only Nickelodeon Mickey is bad, all the others are great, hell IDW Mickey is easily the nest turtle in that comic.
>>
In the original comics, Leo was god-tier. Took on the whole fucking foot clan alone while everyone else was singing Christmas carols and never said a fucking word.
>>
Rigth
>>
>>80822205

Hahaha I remember this! Leo was GOAT in the original comics.
>>
>>80821731
>nest turtle
So he looked after the eggs? Admirable!
>>
>>80820313
Leo is best turtle

REAL worst turtle is Venus
>>
>>80820313

Leo is super plain and has no personality but that often leads to not a lot of people hating him, just people having no real opinion.

Most people probably hate donnie, while leo is my least favorite.
>>
>>80823736
Was just about to post Venus.

If we're going from the '03 series though, I agree. Mikey was the worst.
>>
People only like Donnie because he's purple and a nerd, Michelangelo is amazing:
>loves to party and loves pizza the most
>practices the nunchakus, easily the hardest weapon
>Has the most practice with other weapons in the series, his versatility, improvisational skills, and natural aptitude is clearly the best
>His April crushes are always played for laughs and never meant to be serious, in contrast to virgin Donnie bullshit
>In the shitty turtles stuff, he remains consistently enjoyable and in the best turtles stuff he shines
>Raph is too wolverine for his own good, Leo's okay but vanilla's there to bring dignity to the group (he does have really good combat scenes), and Donnie is way overhyped despite the fact that he's definitely the turtle that fights the least and his main personality just serves the plot rather than actually do anything likable.

Wise man say forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.
>>
>>80824423
this, mikey is like a manifestation of the "drunk-style" combat philosophy
>>
>>80820968
>Raph and Casey just straight up killing dudes.

Why did they have to go soft?
>>
>>80824185
Dude won the Battle Nexus Tourney, with the least intuitive weapons to boot.
>>
File: the_party_dude_by_d_pi-d5lq5l2.jpg (170 KB, 900x1075) Image search: [Google]
the_party_dude_by_d_pi-d5lq5l2.jpg
170 KB, 900x1075
>>80825113
>manifestation of the "drunk-style" combat philosophy
I want this to be developed more in the character, and I could see IDW's TMNT doing it, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
IDW is what got me back on that turt train, though
>>
>>80819847
90s Mikey? No, and fuck off with that BS. Only 80s everyTurtle can be considered shit. 90s Leo was a highstrung leader and same for 2K12 TMNT one as well, which made him the most annoying.
>>
>>80825658
>90s
No one mentioned the movies, anon.
>>
>>80820459
Mikey is smartest turtle, (Episode where he made a antidote to mutant wasps) He has the most leadership potential. (Dimension X) and best fighter (Won the Nexus in 2003) He just never applies himself.
>>
>>80819847
When i was in preschool (when the turtles cartoon first came out) we would play ninja turtles and it was always a race not to be Mikey.
The most coveted turtles were Raph and Leo then Donny if you were too slow and then Mikey if you were the last to pick.
Hell, sometimes kids would refuse to be Mikey and play a villain or Casey Jones.

In our 4 year old brains there was a consensus that Mikey was the worst because his weapons weren't that dangerous and he never took anything seriously.
>>
Ralph mustard race
>that teenage existential angst
>rude dude with attitude
>best weapons
>Red, the color of danger and passion
>his dynamic relationships with his brothers and father
>dat Casey Jones bromance
>>
>>80826020
Raph is also Easy Mode for writers/screenwriters because his personality lends itself to conflict and drama. He's the easiest Turtle to write a good story about.

Mikey is actually probably the hardest Turtle to write a good story about.
>>
>>80825896
>his weapons weren't that dangerous
Nigga, nunchucks can fuck you up pretty bad.
>>
>>80825713
>No one mentioned the movies, anon.
The Turtles above was the 4Kids version, anon, which started in the 90s.
>>
>>80819847
in most adaptations, unfortunately. only the first movie got him right. he's supposed to be intelligent and artistic. lazy in the way that smart artists usually are, not wanting to waste any effort. He's supposed to be genuinely funny in a clever way, and have a lot of heart. the mirage comics bear all this out
but since the cartoon, every version has been HAHA HE'S SO DUMB AND HIS JOKES ARE BAD HAHA FOZZY BEAR
>>
>>80826467
It started in 2003.

Literally everyone calls it TMNT '03.
>>
>>80825896
that's weird, when i was a preschooler when the cartoon first came out, everyone loved michelangelo. he was understood to be #1 favorite everywhere and the merch bore that out
>>
>>80825477
he fucking lucked out. and then he NEVER SHUT UP ABOUT IT. you werent supposed to admire him for that, you were supposed to... cringe i guess? the writers of that show were kind of bad sometimes. i mean it's the best show by far but.. it had problems and mikey was the center of them
>>
>>80826571
Shit, I really have misremembered when that show first aired, I thought it was late 90s, I personally don't remember it was near mid 2000s. My bad.
>>
Best turtle is Donny in 2k3.

Has the best OTP (with Leatherhead) and had an amazing what-if episode.

>>80826595
I think that's the idea with Mikey.
>>
>>80822205
Yeah but was there really anything notable about Mirage Leo other than his moments with the foot? (inb4 someone posts his sex with humans)

4kids and Nick Leo really expanded his potential for stories. Even in comics he often comes off as Splinter 2.0.
>>
>>80820313
Nah, Raph is easily the worst. He is literally the source of any and all drama that goes on in most of the movies/shows. He doesn't bring much outside his attitude, and is more of a hindrance than a help a lot of the time.
>>
>>80825454
Because it's known for being a kid's show
>>
>>80819847
Depends strongly on series for pic related he's definitely in the running
>>
>>80820313
Geezer Raphael calm down
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.