[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you have let her out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: S2e16_puppy_dog_eyes.png (694 KB, 887x498) Image search: [Google]
S2e16_puppy_dog_eyes.png
694 KB, 887x498
Would you have let her out?
>>
>>80813250
>Pacifica
>Age 45
>Not a qt dominatrix wearing a 15 inch strap-on
>>
>>80813219
I would've shot her in the face

Letting her live when they've destroyed other villains is retarded. If her signs are to be believed, she kills people every day
>>
how big do you think you need to be to hit that thing?
>>
File: eight legs.png (31 KB, 176x247) Image search: [Google]
eight legs.png
31 KB, 176x247
>>
>>80813741
Seven vagánias.
>>
>>80813219
I'd have walked around to the other side of the giant boot and rammed my hard cock up that spinerette
>>
It's retarded she spit acid at Stan before he even helped her out, and was actually going to
>>
Fuck no. I would've killed the shit out of her, especially since she's killed people before. Leaving her alive was stupid.
>>
>>80813792
Sixteen labia.
>>
Was she working alone? She could have been if the mummies were just one part of the tourist spot.

How many spider people were there?
>>
>>80813335
>when they destroyed other villains

When have they done that other than Bill and the zombies? Almost every other encounter with the supernatural they ran away from, but not straight up destroyed on purpose.
>>
File: S1e1_soos_touching_hat.png (396 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
S1e1_soos_touching_hat.png
396 KB, 1280x719
>>80817833
Soos ate one villain alive and melted another's soul in a pizza oven
>>
>>80817833
Only other ones I can recall are the Summerween Trickster, Giffany, Improbabilitor, and I guess the Lumberjack Ghost.

Would the Shapeshifter count? He wasn't destroyed, but they did make sure he would never be a problem again.
>>
>>80813792
Maybe more.
>>
>>80813219
>They leave Gravity Falls
>They still encounter a weird monster
u wot alex
>>
>>80818228
Because each was a road side weirdness focal point.
>>
>>80818011
>cherry picking that other one
don't stretch it for effect, he just burned the disc her data was on, it was a VERY low-tier kill

she was literally an 8bit girl on a screen glitching out, not even in a deadly fashion
>>
File: Giffany 2.gif (489 KB, 352x232) Image search: [Google]
Giffany 2.gif
489 KB, 352x232
>>80818284
She was clearly an intelligent AI. Possibly magical?

What the drider-lady did was WAY WORSE than what Giffany did. And the spider-lady basically got away free to continue killing people, while Giffany was killed off when she was way more sympathetic.
>>
>>80818284
She posessed the animal robots that started tearing the restaurant apart and trying to murder everyone. She was a legit threat.
>>
>>80818228
Gravity Falls was a particularly strong magnet for the weird, but not the only magnet.

The series even ended with an anomaly spike in the Arctic Ocean.
>>
>>80818077
imagine...
>>
>>80818452
Giffany was confirmed a killer too. She "deleted" her programmers when they found out she had gained sentience.
>>
>>80817833
>Bill

He obviously survived the mind erasal and murdered the protagonists ofscreen after the ending.
>>
>>80818816
But it was self defense, the programmers were trying to delete her IIRC. Can you blame a sentient being trying to protect their own life?
>>
>>80820949
>Life
>>
>>80818058
Summerween Trickster was just candy that wanted to be eaten, Lumberjack was never killed, and Improbabilator was just beaten at his own game. Comparing those to murdering in cold-blooded is REALLY stretching it.
>>
>>80813219
I woulda gotten the nearest flamethrower and lit her up.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.