[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many Joker red herrings have there been so far?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (61 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
61 KB, 1366x768
How many Joker red herrings have there been so far?
>>
>>80801298
https://youtu.be/aRGRJtLPq4o

He'll be back.
>>
>>80801298
>Jerome
>red herring

The death is a fakeout
>>
>>80801785

a DOUBLE red herring
>>
Like, two.

Him, and a comedian who told some very dark jokes for Fish back in season one.
>>
>>80801785
This. I'd be legitimately surprised if Strange doesn't have him at Indian Hill.
>>
>>80802047
We've already seen him, or his back, in one of Indian Hill's tanks
>>
how long until Gotham tackles the history of Amadeus Arkham and Mad Dog Hawkins?
>>
>>80802041

What about the Red Hood guy?
>>
>>80802095

Oh, yeah, him too.

So three, I guess.
>>
>>80801298
More like red hair-ing amirite?
>>
>>80802133
>>
Jerome
The guy telling bad jokes
The Red Hood
Maybe that lady that helped Bruce out
>>
>>80802095
joker was explicitly not the first red hood, or even among the first dozen, in the stories that use that origin
>>
>>80801298
He's really Joker though so its not a red herring
>>
>>80801298
Hey, it's that fag from Shameless.
>>
Jerome is certainly likely among the Indian Hill tanks, and we know he and several others will rise from the dead in some fashion.

From set photos we already know that Jim will be exonerated of murder when last half season's villain comes back as an Azrael or some kind of Owl.

Beyond that, Jerome will come back. However, much like how everyone who comes back will likely be changed. Jerome will be...normal.

An amnesiac. And the moment he draws breath the madness seeding gotham draws into itself; it rears back and begins stalking the one it wants. Certainly slipping out back into the world to guide Bruce toward the cowl. It can't exist yet, it can't exist until Bruce becomes the Bat. It sits at the edge of reality trying to find a way in, and all the jokers and all the laughing and the cures of this madness is just a symptom of the pressure it places on the world.

If they ever manage to pin down a Flash crossover, mark my words that Barry will have to run through a choking miasma in the space between worlds as he enters that reality. A living and laughing plague that haunts the space between worlds and is focused upon its coming birth in one in particular.
>>
>>80805992
He'll be normal and sane, save for little slips as the infection takes hold in the deep crevasses of his mind, until the day comes. However they want to play it, that one bad day.
>>
>>80805992
There was a big smile graffiti'ed on a wall in the last episode, so Jerome doesn't really have to come back for anything. The Joker whatever has already been released into Gotham
>>
>>80806836
but it lacks a final host. It lacks the great coalescence of the madness into one wrenching sore.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoJAooa1aUg

Best Joker in my opinion
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.