[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Talking Tom & Friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
This YouTube series is 23 episodes into its first season. It has millions of views, with its first episode having been viewed 32,000,000 times. Despite this, it has been completely shit. I make threads for it every so often, probably because I'm nostalgic for Angela back when she had proper fur rendering.

Regardless, the fact that they released an arguably-television-production-quality series on YouTube appealed to me. I mean, it's not high production quality, but it's something I could have easily seen airing on The Hub back before it died. Here is the most recent episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVSlyHAzpOw
>>
File: Image1.png (529 KB, 1280x670) Image search: [Google]
Image1.png
529 KB, 1280x670
Maybe these threads would actually get a response or two if I didn't constantly point out how bad the show is. Can't blame a guy for being honest.
>>
>>80796921
>>80797301

We have a sixth sense for shills. No, company wars don't count as shilling.
>>
>>80797422
This isn't /v/, not that /v/'s bogeymen are real anyway. Nobody comes here to peddle their shows.
>>
File: 1399013707939.jpg (74 KB, 543x960) Image search: [Google]
1399013707939.jpg
74 KB, 543x960
>>
>>80797747
They ruined her by giving her clothes in a later patch. Although, in the newer app, you adopt her and give her baths as she grows up. When she's fully grown, you still rub her clean in the tub. It's kind of weird.
>>
>>80796921
Is that Tom Kenny?
>>
>>80798325
One of them, yes. I can never be bothered to remember the other characters' names.

With that, I'm going to sleep. I doubt this thread will last much longer anyway.
>>
post more angela
>>
On one hand, the thread survived the night. On the other hand, it only survived the night because one post got made. That's not exactly a success.
>>
>>80796921
Why is only one of them wearing clothes?
>>
File: Image1.png (803 KB, 1060x514) Image search: [Google]
Image1.png
803 KB, 1060x514
>>80805393
She used to be naked but decided to start giving her clothes. It was probably a by-product of all of the attention the character got for the hoax related to the app.
>>
File: Image3.png (479 KB, 1059x525) Image search: [Google]
Image3.png
479 KB, 1059x525
>>80806085
But "they" decided to start giving her clothes. I forgot a word.

But I swear they knew exactly what they were doing in the first place.
>>
File: Image5.png (384 KB, 1060x520) Image search: [Google]
Image5.png
384 KB, 1060x520
>>80806119
Exactly what they were doing.
>>
File: Image1.png (413 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Image1.png
413 KB, 854x480
In the apps, she's madly in love with Tom. In the show, she's mostly oblivious to his advances. I guess they thought that was funnier.
>>
What is this show even about?
>>
>>80809367
They make apps.

Kind of, uh, meta. The characters are from apps, and in the show, they make those apps. It's why they talk normal in the show but have robotic voices in the apps. It's, uh... something.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.