[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much sex do you think Batman should have? Some people seem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
How much sex do you think Batman should have?

Some people seem to think he should be a virile James Bondian shagmaster, but I dunno. He's an asocial weirdo who skulks in the shadows and spends a lot of time thinking about the most efficient ways to put muggers in the hospital. He spends all the time that he doesn't dedicate to beating up criminals either sleeping or pretending to be an idiot.

Selling Batman's effectiveness as the ultimate prepper superhero means playing up a level of OCD in the character that I think is counter to womanizing. I don't mind him having the occasional actual romance (as long as it's well written) but he's not Tony Stark. He probably shouldn't be getting a lot of loose tail on the side.
>>
File: a fun sleepover.jpg (590 KB, 1200x1077) Image search: [Google]
a fun sleepover.jpg
590 KB, 1200x1077
All the tail he needs is from a little birdie
>>
>>80796242
I think that he should occasionally have a meaningless fling, it humanizes him a bit to actually enjoy his public persona sometimes.
>>
>>80796242
Yeah... no. His detachment lends itself more to meaningless flings. People who are against being vulnerable tend to avoid having serious relationships.
>>
>>80796242
Batfags need him to be the best at everything, but anyone who actually understands the character wouldn't want him to have a highly active and varied sex life.
>>
Batman doesn't seem like he'd pursue relationships but given the nature of his lifestyle I'd imagine regular sex in high passion situations.
>>
>>80796242
Flings in public, animalistic sex with others in privte
>>
>>80796242
Bruce Wayne has meaningless flings to keep up appearances
Batman occasionally has romantic relations with the few people he likes. Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Superman, but he keeps them at arms length because the mission comes first.
>>
>>80796242
Batman shouldn't have any sex
He is married to justice
>>
>>80796242
None at all. He's a superhero.
>>
>>80796242

He should use sex as a way to handle the stress of being batman. He didnt had normal teen years so sex for him should be no have attachment.

If he isnt getting any he needs to get less human and more obsessive.

I really like when Alfred says "master bruce you need to go out and have a date"
>>
>>80796242
Batman does not have sex. Bruce Wayne does.
>>
File: 1447130635455.jpg (50 KB, 566x573) Image search: [Google]
1447130635455.jpg
50 KB, 566x573
>>80796367
S-sauce pls! Image search brings up nothing
>>
File: 567760.jpg (315 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
567760.jpg
315 KB, 1920x1080
>>80796726
ahem
>>
>>80796242

Bruce Wayne should be sexless.

He literally should have no time for getting laid between being Wayne and being Batman.

And he also shouldn't be sticking his costumed Batdick into fucking Catwoman of all people.
>>
>>80796242
He should have empty, meaningless, void-filling sex, but not too often
>>
>>80796242
Occasionally, but when it happens with Catwoman or Talia it should be clear that he's letting his guard down doing that.

Has Batman ever had an emotionally healthy sexual/romantic relationship with anyone in the comics? In the films, they seem to give him a new love interest every time.
>>
>>80796242
Not much. His weird broken mind should keep him from making any real relationships with normal people. Catwoman should be the only girl to "get" him, and even then she should never completely win him over.
>>
>>80796367
I-is that robin?
>>
I see B-mans personality as an evolving thing. Back when he is in his early years of batman, he is the borderline psychotic, no friends, no life, just the mission.

But being Batman is his therapy. Despite the hardships, solving crimes and helping people is ultimately good for him. This is why he allows someone to get close to him through Batman, Robin.

By later on, he's developed a family, he's learned to have a joke (now and again), he gets closer to people he respects (Superman, Diana)

He seemed to get laid as fair amount in the Dennis O'Niel stuff so I imagine just before and during the Jason Todd era he had alot of meaningless tail. Jasons death would have hit him and he'd have stopped for a while, crawling back into the mission, loosing some of that hard won happiness. But the family he's developed would probably mean he'd eventually learn to be more human. Develop better relationship skills and thus get far more pussy.
>>
>>80797366
If it's empty and meaningless how is it filling a void?

I don't get people who think he would be doing it a lot just to scratch the itch. Batman is one of those assholes who would probably eat flavorless food substitute paste if he was left to his own devices. The only reason he eats human food is because that's part of Alfred's job.

He indulges himself by dangling mafiosos off rooftops, not by doing stuff normal people enjoy.
>>
>>80796242
But isn't that the kind of edge lord that every woman wants or fantasizes about, OP?
>>
>>80797172
Like I said. :^)
>>
>>80797678
Why would it be anyone else?
>>
>>80796712
> Superman

You're not slipping that one past me anon.
>>
>>80796367
http://myreadingmanga.info/kuzuya-toshiyuki-rppp-batman-dj-engjp
>>
File: 26634.jpg (38 KB, 310x264) Image search: [Google]
26634.jpg
38 KB, 310x264
>>80797678
nnnnnnnnmaybe
>>
File: 1434853266369.jpg (29 KB, 409x353) Image search: [Google]
1434853266369.jpg
29 KB, 409x353
>>80798464
maybe there's something else I can slip you?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.