[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Preacher TV Series
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: cruise-image-d3d5e.jpg (64 KB, 900x470) Image search: [Google]
cruise-image-d3d5e.jpg
64 KB, 900x470
TOM CRUISE MAKES AN EXPLOSIVE APPEARANCE IN THE "PREACHER" PILOT
http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/tom-cruise-makes-an-explosive-appearance-in-the-preacher-pilot

Are you hyped yet, /co/?
>>
>In the premiere, an unknown force from outer space possess preachers around the world, and eventually makes them blow up, inside out. One of those preachers is Tom Cruise, who appears on a TV screen speaking on behalf of the Church of Scientology in front of a crowd.
>Then, Cruise explodes, in a gratuitously violent fashion.
>>
Ha, didn't see that coming.
And he'll play Scientologist to boot.
>>
>>80771613
>>In the premiere, an unknown force from outer space possess preachers around the world, and eventually makes them blow up, inside out. One of those preachers is Tom Cruise, who appears on a TV screen speaking on behalf of the Church of Scientology in front of a crowd.
Oh man this does not give me good feelings
>>
>>80771613
Unease intensifies.
>>
>>80771613
While this sounds awful and just plain bad writing I am glad to see Tom Cruise not have a stick up his ass about Scientology.
Still though this show sounds bad. I lost all hope when they went out and flatly said they weren't going to adapt the story but do their own thing.
>>
>>80772028
tom cruise has actually been invested in preacher andother comics for a while (he owns rights to sleeper, I think he owned rights to preacher)

plus he seems to be okay poking fun at himself (he was in goldmember austin powers, and tropic thunder and other movies doing it)
>>
>>80771594
Despite the memes and how crazy he is, Tom Cruise is a legit awesome dude. He always gives 150% in his movies, doing insane stunts for no real reason other than his stated goal of giving the audience their money's worth when they see his films.

He might be a kook, but he's an okay guy. This news just makes me like him more.
>>
File: Cancer.png (13 KB, 506x196) Image search: [Google]
Cancer.png
13 KB, 506x196
The Cancer Personified
>>
>>80771613
>One of those preachers is Tom Cruise, who appears on a TV screen speaking on behalf of the Church of Scientology in front of a crowd.
>>Then, Cruise explodes, in a gratuitously violent fashion.
At last, a Tom Cruise scene worth watching.
>>
>>80773717
>he doesnt like the Ruse Cruise
>>
>>80773717
>hating on based Cruise
>>
>>80773737
>>80773785
Oh, I liked The Color of Money.
>>
The Last Samurai > Everything else
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (22 KB, 245x322) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
22 KB, 245x322
>>80773954
>The Last Samurai
>a westerner being accepted as a samurai
>ever
>>
>>80771594
Cool, I like Cruise
>BUT SCIENTOLOGY
No better or worse than Christfags, Mudslimes, and kikes. If you can get over their nonsense you can get over his nonsense.
>>
>>80773971
Only if he's shorter than all the other samurai.
>>
>>80774011
>Cruise is a manlet
Oh boy, no wonder he's always screaming in rage in his movies.
>>
>>80773971
>he thinks the title was reffering to Tom
>>
>>80774134
Not that it makes the movie worth watching or anything.
>>
ITT: Scientologists spamming to make Tom Cruise look good

I think he is alright too
>>
>>80773971
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke

This show will definitely be not muh but if it's sufficiently different I can put my autism aside and just enjoy it as it's own thing, maybe. Perhaps.
>>
>>80776967
>I can put my brain aside
Fixed, casual.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.