[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: another way of asking what's your favorite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
Got some interesting answers the last time, so I'll ask again:

Who or what what is the one /co/-related character, team, title, show, universe, or franchise that you've made it your business to keep up with? That you live, breathe, and can even sperg about for hours on end because you know everything there is to know about it?

Pic related is still the closest for me.
>>
I dunno, I dropped out of comics altogether for a few years before recently coming back to it, and I don't closely follow movie news because I like to have some surprise left when I'm finally watching the movie.

I'm currently reading through the whole of ASM so I guess Spider-Man. Minor obsession since age 7.
>>
>>80733630

I don't even know what's happening in ASM right now. He's, like, in Shanghai now and running his own multinational company and is posing as his own bodyguard much like old school Iron Man?
>>
>>80733471
Daredevil is the same for me op. I've been collecting the essentials and once i'm done with that just all shit related. Yellow is my fave story of him
>>
>>80733471
not really buying or reading everything, but occasionally checking up on supes, spidey and dd... for 30 years now.
>>
>>80733770

Born Again for me. The whole rise "fall and rise again" theme is something I can relate to.

One thing I miss in the post-Secret Wars world is Kingpin knowing DD's identity.
>>
>>80733471
>Who or what what is the one /co/-related character, team, title, show, universe, or franchise that you've made it your business to keep up with?

The DCU in general, really. I've just been really fascinated with its history and cosmology. A little of that died with the New 52 reboot when they dropped so much of the legacy behind it, but there's always Hypercrisis shit to keep it in play, so I like to follow what's going on in terms of the setting's continual development and evolution.

Within the DCU, I love Flash stories, the JSA, the various versions of the Justice League, and magic shit in general.
>>
>>80733471
>Who or what what is the one /co/-related character, team, title, show, universe, or franchise that you've made it your business to keep up with? That you live, breathe, and can even sperg about for hours on end because you know everything there is to know about it?
Green Lantern for me, Hal (and Alan) in particular

I can sperg out about GL stuff all day

Keeping up with the comics is kind of annoying though since for a while there were so many and most of them weren't that good
>>
>>80734166
Born Again was rad, not only is Kingpin bad ass in it but Matt Murdock shows that he is still DareDevil without the costume. Also issue #164 Frank Miller run is just a fun read, boxing ring scene is just great.
>>
>>80733471
The Inhumans
>>
>>80734410

How do you feel about them being pushed to the forefront as the new X-Men?
>>
File: Judge Dredd 169.jpg (249 KB, 627x825) Image search: [Google]
Judge Dredd 169.jpg
249 KB, 627x825
While I don't know everything there is to know about it, Judge Dredd (and 2000AD in general) is what I'm always looking forward to week in and week out. And I can and have spent hours talking about it and writing about it.
Other than that, well, I can talk a LOT about Lady Shiva and Phyla-Vell.
>>
File: 1411936746303.jpg (133 KB, 797x794) Image search: [Google]
1411936746303.jpg
133 KB, 797x794
MvC3 and storytimes here of her origins started me reading comics.
>>
>>80734565
Never gave much of a damn about the MCU and I doubt they will use anything AoS. As for the comics I have mostly enjoyed what has been coming out. I'm torn because I like a lot of the new Inhumans but the entire terrigen bomb thing has been poorly handled and they have done fuck all to differentiate the nuhumans from mutants. The Inhumans stand out because of their lore, culture, and how they are written. The nuhumans are muggas of a different name. The only other gripe I have is Medusa being too nice in Soule's Inhumans, she is a bitch everywhere else.
>>
Thor.
Bought virtually everything released with him since the issue with him being Banned from Asgard for killing Bor in JMS's run.
Loved the majority of it, I even like FemThor more then most other people, the Titana scene and Odin being a dick and being underpowered is bull for sure but otherwise I like it.
>>
File: ME2_squad_selection.png (628 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
ME2_squad_selection.png
628 KB, 1280x1024
>>80733471

>Phyla-Vell

I started a "dubs get to be on the Normandy's crew" thread and you were pushing so hard to have her on it. Felt bad for you, bro.
>>
>>80733471
I don't have one that i can sperg out about yet other than batman but the only character i make a point to keep up with currently is Middy
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.