[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greatest superhero movie ever. Prove me wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: gods and monsters.jpg (104 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
gods and monsters.jpg
104 KB, 900x506
Greatest superhero movie ever.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>80717328
>7,1/10
>5433 ratings
It's objectively shit.
>>
>>80717495
seven out of ten is an average
>>
I don't really get the love for this. It felt like most Elseworlds: because characters "don't matter" for marketability the creators just kill a bunch of them off for cheap shock value and the universe building itself isn't interesting enough to make up for it. I don't think it was bad by any real stretch of things, but it felt very generic.
>>
>>80717495
>implying rating plebs have good taste
>>
>>80717328
It's pretty good, one of the better DC animated movies to come out in recent years.
>>
>>80717328
I liked it but I wouldn't call it the greatest. Heck I wouldn't even call it DC's best animated. Best recent yeah it gets that.
>>
>>80717328
Fantastic first look into a new universe of the Justice League. Wish there was more of it.
>>
>>80717591
This. It wasn't even that good compared to other DC animated films.
>>
>>80717516
Not for a direct-to-video animated flick.
>>80717597
They do have an adequate taste.
>>
It's all premise, no meaningful plot.

I mean yeah, it might work out for something like a series. But the movie by itself was pretty average. The shorts were far better.
>>
The only good thing about it was Platinum's nipples and Metron Luthor.
>>
File: Sophisticated computer user.png (104 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
Sophisticated computer user.png
104 KB, 450x300
It's refreshing and interesting. I would like to see more of this universe
>>
>It's more violent and has swear words, so it's a good movie

This is what capefags actually believe.
>>
>>80717739
>It wasn't even that good compared to other DC animated films.

I disagree with this in the context of the recent wave, but generally the earlier movies were better.

And I'll give it points for trying to do an original story even though the execution wasn't unique.
>>
>>80717877
Yeah nah. Kirk struggle with his best friends. Supemercado struggle with his identity, and Bekka struggle with who she really is make it a better movie than recent movies. It's good m8
>>
>>80717328
Loved it. Made me wish if DC ever goes full reboot that Clark is raised by Hispanic field workers.
>>
File: pottery.jpg (99 KB, 659x659) Image search: [Google]
pottery.jpg
99 KB, 659x659
>>80717328
>Mexicans raise Superman - killer
>White all-Americans raise Superman - hero

kek
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.