[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where's my sequel, dude? The least the guy behind this can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: mike-and-melissa.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mike-and-melissa.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
Where's my sequel, dude? The least the guy behind this can do is capitalize on his infamy.
>>
scenario: a skunk with big tits wants to fuck you.

what do u do?
>>
>>80688265
Check if I'm taking the right pills.
>>
>>80686841
dear god I forgot about this. I heard it was actually his class project and he showed it to everyone.

>>80688265
Fuck her if she looks good enough. Might as well try most things at least once
>>
I saved a YouTube comment about this (1/3).

>Oh jeez. Poor guy. Let me see if I can do a review.
>The protagonist is obviously very lonely and feels very isolated from people. He has serious disdain for the things around him (the microwaved food, the people at the party, non-metal music, and the film critique class) and instead of trying to understand these things or accept that other people like these things, he just writes them all off as stupid and only wants to talk about his own interests (his series.)
>He gets ridiculously mad over small things he doesn't immediately succeed at, like the video game, or trying to draw his cat. The girl at the bus stop seems really key to me, because he gets mad when she doesn't initiate a conversation when he hasn't put forward any effort into either A) appearing approachable, or B) saying "hello" himself. He actually gets upset when she isn't a mind-reader and doesn't instantly like him. It's like he's afraid to take that risk in case he would get shut down.
>So because of all of this, his dismissal of others and what they feel important, and his total lack of attempting to empathize and understand other people (going so far as to say their interests make them douchebags, annoying, or stupid,) he's alone. He's isolated himself because he feels like everybody else is beneath him, simply because he won't risk making that connection and failing.
>But at the same time, he has terrible self esteem. Michelle tells him he'll use her to have the confidence to move onto a REAL person, and this really hammers home the big picture: Mike is a self-conscious college-aged guy with low self esteem, who feels awkward around other people and doesn't understand other people, so he's created this "perfect" imaginary girlfriend who already knows what he wants (the sex,) tells him what he wants to hear ("let's ditch your boring film class and go for a walk,") and is attractive. And a purple skunk.
>>
>>80688647
(2/3)
>Michelle

>See, I feel like the whole "purple skunk" thing, heterochromia aside, is because to a lot of socially awkward people, anthropomorphic animals are ideal companions. They remind these people of cartoons, which represent their childhood, a time where they were less anxious and less scared of things, and didn't have to try to be aware of other people, and they're these big, friendly creatures that have never made them feel socially awkward or alone. Animals, too, are friendly and adorable and always want to see you, and anything that's mammalian can of course register sexual thoughts to certain people because we're mammals and we associate our sexuality with animalistic traits ("he pounced on her like a tiger," "she purred like a kitten," etc.)
?So the whole animation, while poorly done and kind of cringey (sorry,) is kind of telling of the kind of guy who made this. He's lonely. He's awkward. He wants to be validated, and so he makes up an imaginary friend that he can project these insecurities onto so that he can feel, if only for a moment, like these problems don't exist. With Michelle, Mike feels validated. He feels like he can have sex with someone, that someone likes him and cares about what he has to say, and that for once, he doesn't have to be the one to start the conversation. Michelle is always interesting, always there, and always ready for whatever Mike wants to do, because she's an extension of Mike's "Id," for lack of a better word.
>>
>sidestache
10/10 art style
>>
>>80688679
(3/3)
>I don't think Michelle is going to help Mike in the long term, really. In my mind, Mike should try to empathize with other people (even if they're "not metal" or "only talk about rectangles") and try to understand where they're coming from. Once he can understand others, he'll be able to have more meaningful relationships with other people, including the romantic and sexual. He'll find people who care about his opinions and his work, but only so long as he does the same in return.
>I hope Mike gets the help he needs to have effective and successful relationships some day. Oh, and Michelle's design is cute btw. She's adorable. I mean, everything in this is drawn poorly, but still. Purple ftw!
>>
>>80688542
What if she doesn't look good but is really smoothly animated?
>>
>>80688779
...I'm not really sure
>>
File: rf sad singer.png (237 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
rf sad singer.png
237 KB, 854x480
>>80686841
Let it go.
>>
I like it more every time I watch it. It's so chaotic.
>>
>>80690741
What is this abomination and where's the link to it
>>
File: xrAxgs9t.jpg (203 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
xrAxgs9t.jpg
203 KB, 1252x1252
>>80690741
>>
>>80691076
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85V7aqcwJ3Y
>>
>>80691095
Whelp I'm dead inside now
>>
>>80691429
you're welcome.
>>
>>80691095
It really gets better with every viewing.
>>
>>80686841
I really don't get the furry fandom, but why a skunk?

Surely if you're going to make a cartoon animal your girlfriend, you'd pick one that isn't famous for smelling awful.
>>
>>80692144
The scent glands can be removed and they only smell when/after they spray, which is a last resort. She's purple too so Fifi is probably who she is based off of. The main draw is the giant fluffy tail which Fifi is also to blame with how she keep wrapping boys up in it.
>>
File: skunk.jpg (68 KB, 920x687) Image search: [Google]
skunk.jpg
68 KB, 920x687
>>80692144
Skunks are pretty cute irl.
>>
>>80692144
Learn about aminals, son. Those fuckers use stink as a last resort, and always in the direction of the attacker.

They don't "smell". And the fluffy tail.
>>
I already get really bad second-hand embarrassment from small things like tv shows or other people's conversations. But if this was shown in my class, I might have actually had to leave the room. I've had rather open furries in my class before and it is just hell.
>>
>>80692234
Aren't pet skunks a thing? Like, skunks without the stench.
>>
>>80692732
>Although capable of living indoors with humans similarly to cats or dogs, pet skunks are relatively rare, partly due to restrictive laws and the complexity of their care.
>Most wild skunks spray only when injured or attacked, as a defense mechanism. The mercaptan-emitting scent glands are usually removed in pet skunks at about four weeks of age. Since 2007, this removal practice has been illegal in the UK.
>>
>>80692229
>>80692257
>furfaggots have no idea how scent glands work

No surprise there.
Protip: those glands leak if they're not used.
>>
The dialogue is actually great
>>
File: lube up.gif (999 KB, 285x214) Image search: [Google]
lube up.gif
999 KB, 285x214
>>80688265
>>
File: citation_needed.jpg (9 KB, 340x180) Image search: [Google]
citation_needed.jpg
9 KB, 340x180
>>80694151
>>
>>80691095
fucking MIDI having a seizure in the background
>>
>>80686841
I remember someone making fanart of that skunk that was way better than it deserved to be.
>>
>>80697181
Post proof.
>>
>>80697428
I would but I can't find it.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.