[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like the 90's Spider-Man animated series more than Spectacular.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: sayitnow.jpg (24 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
sayitnow.jpg
24 KB, 500x440
I like the 90's Spider-Man animated series more than Spectacular.
>>
>>80682253
lol
>>
"Teen Titans Go!" is better than the old show, which was weeb-baiting trash.
>>
shit taste: the thread
>>
>>80682253
I didn't like the powerpuff girls then, I won't like the new one now.
>>
>>80682253
Bendis used to be good, he's shite now though.

Jack Kirby's male faces have always been off, and his storytelling was very hammy. I still love his work though.

I've yet to see Man of Steel, so I'm not looking forward to BvS.

Lost Girls is the reason to how I lost my virginity.

I watch and enjoy AoS. Me and my gf even ship FitzSimmons, I don't think it really helps I'm Scottish and she's English.

I've had roleplay sex.

Steven Universe doesn't interest me, so I'm probably never going to watch it.

Johns' JSA run is my favourite comic run.

Stopmotion animation is my favourite form of animation, and I feel it doesn't get enough love.

The Dark Knight Returns and The Killing Joke will both always be the most overrated Batman stories. And it's not that I dislike them either, but there are other Batman stories that are much better that don't get enough appreciation in my opinion.
>>
i like the 60s spider-man animated series more than the 90s one or spectacular
>>
I have a folder full of humanized pony art. I can't help myself.
>>
>>80683280
At least it's humanized and you're not jacking it to animals like a sick fuck.
>>
I enjoyed Superior Spider-Man, but there are parts where everyone is holding the idiot ball. Many things could of have been handled better or just dropped, such as Aunt May having a problem with a midget girlfriend for Pete, or Osborn getting away so easily even though either Spiderman could of have gone after him especially as he lost his powers and was running around in plain daylight.

I miss the ASM1 costume an wish it had shown up again in ASM2 before Pete used his new costume.

I wish Bear Nuts comic was more talked about, I am sure anons would like it.
>>
I haven't been hyped about any superhero movies since Avengers. It's weird, because whenever I do get around to watching them, I usually enjoy them (Guardians of the Galaxy, Ant-Man, Winter Soldier), but it takes a lot of effort for me to see them, only occasionally in theaters (GotG I saw in theaters because they're one of my favorite teams, and Ant-Man for a date; Winter Soldier and Age of Ultron I saw many months later). I think I'm just really bored of them, and it's probably only going to magnify considering how many cape films per year we're going to get in the future.

On a more pessimistic note, I feel like superhero movies will crash after Infinity War, since the Marvel Studios films are the leaders of the genre right now, and they've been building up to that major story arc. Once it's done, I think a lot of people, both audience and crew, will be exhausted by that point, and start dropping out, especially if the frontrunner actors either decide it's time to call it quits, or the studio drops them for being too expensive by that point.

I don't think it'll be "full stop" after Infinity War, but will sorta signal the decline, at least for the time being. I'm sure it'll resurge again after a decade or so.
>>
>>80683280
I think anthropology ponies with horse legs look stupid. I mean, fuck, how could they possibly walk or even stand up when it looks super impractical.
>>
>>80683457
Whoops, I meant anthro.
>>
Kung Fu Panda 3 was an embarrassment to the franchise and I hope DreamWorks cans it entirely before they make it worse.
>>
I prefer the second season of Young Justice to the first.
>>
>>80682253
The Deadpool movie wasn't that good
Spider-Man is an annoying character
Invincible should've got a series before TWD
I hate this board
Savage Dragon was a great cartoon
Fembusters will be a solid 7 film
Miles is not a bad character but USM as a whole was a very average comic
I like Saga more than Y
>>
File: Asami beating Korra vol 1.jpg (93 KB, 396x612) Image search: [Google]
Asami beating Korra vol 1.jpg
93 KB, 396x612
Legend of Korra becomes a significantly better show if you pretend half of it was just a bad fever dream and you pick and choose which parts actually happened such as Korra stopping Vaatu but ending up in a wheel chair after stopping Zaheer
>>
Epic Comics > Vertigo
I hate Batman
>>
>>80685989
>Fembusters will be a solid 7 film
You can't know that, it's not even out yet.
>>
File: 1457118275342.jpg (24 KB, 345x365) Image search: [Google]
1457118275342.jpg
24 KB, 345x365
/cape/ needs to fucking happen

I've been on /co/ since 2010 and I've always tolerated superhero threads. They could get a little irritating, sure, but it was all board related and easy to filter.

Flash forward to nowdays, where I can't even look at the catalog without seeing 500+ threads about that stupid son of a bitch spiderman costume with that same goddamn image with that stupid fucking pose and the captain america shield fucking stop it, jesus christ and don't get me started on how often I have to endure that fucking smug blonde felicity cunt on the front page every fucking second, you idiots can't shut up about how much you fucking hate her. I only ever come to this shitden for storytime threads but it's by pure luck and accident that anyone posts anything that's not fucking superhero garbage reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>80683138
>Stopmotion animation is my favourite form of animation, and I feel it doesn't get enough love.

you're in luck, Kubo is looking good this year
>>
>>80686960
I've yet to see the trailer. How was the trailer?
>>
The 2003 TMNT cartoon series probably had the best (and sometimes darkest) individual episodes of any cartoon and I wish more shows had the balls to do things like it did.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.