[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Age of Apocalypse her final X-Men movie? I know she hates them.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Jennifer Lawrence.jpg (110 KB, 1500x1120) Image search: [Google]
Jennifer Lawrence.jpg
110 KB, 1500x1120
Is Age of Apocalypse her final X-Men movie? I know she hates them.
>>
Let's hope so.
>>
Then
>not famous yet
>sign in for major movie roles be happy as fuck
Now
>be famous and well known
>want out,hate being tied down even though you signed contact
>>
>>80680432
She's not under contract for anymore so hopefully. But if they throw enough money at her I'm sure she will agree to more.
>>
>>80680432
>her final X-Men movie
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
>>
>>80680432

Probably

they have Game of Thrones girl now

new movies will probably be the JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAN trilogy
>>
>>80680432
Well, good. I don't like her as Mystique, she can eat shit for all I care.
>>
>>80681728
you missed an E anon
>>
>all this j law hate
>>
>>80681728

she'd be the first one to actually succeed, out of the GoT cast, all of them failed at bigger hollywood movies.
>>
File: CIA.png (646 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
CIA.png
646 KB, 569x802
>>80681855
>out of the GoT cast, all of them failed at bigger hollywood movies.
That's pretty impressive considering the size of the cast.
>>
>>80681855
The midget will do fine once he has more time to better choose the films he wants to do. He was in DoFP, though. He probably makes more on the show than he would in movies, GoT is very highly regarded itself, remember.

The Gay Knight guy is doing Iron Fist, so he'll get automatic recognition, but that's still a TV show.

But yeah, the others aren't doing so great. I guess the most important ones were either established, old, or are still doing the show.
>>
>>80681917

Its for TV actors to find success in Hollywood in part because its hard for people to disassociate them from their TV characters
>>
I hope the next movies are all about the jean emma scott love triangle, which is much better than the wolverine scott jean one
>>
>>80680432
gosh I hope so, the Mystique focus is weird. She's almost always been a villain. the hero shtick doesn't feel right for her.

>>80681728
>new movies will probably be the JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAN trilogy

so it will be more faithful to the comics then
>>
>>80682161
Comics' Jean is actually pretty and princess-like, not white trash chav from mistfits. I can't believe that in all of Hollywood they couldn't find another red-head.

Also, how long into the movie do you think Cykes is killed off off-screen?
>>
>>80682275
Well, GoT is popular, they're doing it for that dolla, mate.
>>
>>80680492

She may be a shit actress but desu I would hate being as famous as she is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbQyezkn37w

just look at this shit. Why even leave the house if this is going to happen
>>
>>80682275
I think he'll last a few more movies at least.
>>
>>80682349
In that context, i do believe her he hates red carpets

>>80680432
>I know she hates them.
I thought she hated the make up
>>
>>80682349
I don't think she's that shitty an actress. She's not great, but she's not bad.

She's female Dicaprio, In my mind. I can't ever not see JLaw in one of her characters. She only got the Oscar because there's only ever one or two movies with a female lead per year that are actually good enough to deserve it.

She just phones it in and thinks she's above doing her own job. She got to used to being the underdog to be able to graciously handle being the top chicken.
>>
>>80681646
Yeah, but she wants $20+ million for every movie now. She's not a big enough draw to deserve it. Hell, the age of the super star who could do that is mostly over. Tom Cruise could somewhat do it, but is more of an international draw. RDJ thought he could do it, but no one saw that lawyer movie he produced for way more than it should have cost. Arnie is a fadding star, but he still draws the international audience.
>>
>>80682349
>2013
The height of her popularity. Now she's a whiney bitch wanting equal pay for unequal work, demanding huge paychecks for obvious bombs, and can't even get her most famous movie series she was the lead of to pay off as well for the final flick.
>>
>>80682349
CAN WE TURN THE LIGHTS ON
>>
>>80681855

well, mo-mo's aquaman which is pretty big
>>
>>80682144
>Emma
She's already ded, anon.
>>
>>80681924
Most of them have decent careers in the UK, whose media industry works a little differently.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.