[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Captain America Civil War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: tY7lCio.jpg (37 KB, 600x501) Image search: [Google]
tY7lCio.jpg
37 KB, 600x501
What went wrong?
>>
Fox
>>
Nothing?

The movie isn't out yet
>>
>>80679170
It's actually funny
>>
File: mariowario.png (251 KB, 590x423) Image search: [Google]
mariowario.png
251 KB, 590x423
>>80679214
Shut up Mario
>>
>>80679170
Nothing, capeshit action scenes always been ridiculous and cringy.
>>
>wanting it to be anything like the shitty comic
>>
>>80679214
>not judging a book by its cover

What a fucking faggot.
>>
>>80679170
Know what would be great? If Stark got his Iron Man legion to help him out and Steve gets those who were loyal to him in Hydra to fight with him. That could up the epic factor because all I'm really seeing is a minor scuffle.
>>
File: 1453025620130.jpg (22 KB, 376x395) Image search: [Google]
1453025620130.jpg
22 KB, 376x395
>>80679334
>>80679243
I wonder why everyone is so pessimistic, obviously they show the worst parts of the movie in the trailers.
>>
>>80679170
Why the fuck is the framing in this shit so fucking bad.
>>
File: rightvsleft.jpg (216 KB, 550x307) Image search: [Google]
rightvsleft.jpg
216 KB, 550x307
>>80679170
I agree on it looking really bad, I mean, this fight scene in which left side and right side run towards the center, like the x men cartoon intro, is something that looks definitely better in cartoons and comics than in a real movie with actors.
This looks like they are imitating that happens in comics, but no real fight would look like this, even with superpowered people.
they all look very stiff while running
>>
It's not "Marvel Universe: Civil War," it's Captain America 3.

You should have adjusted expectations for a smaller scale story...
that will likely benefit from said reduction when compared to the bloated mess that was the comic.
>>
>>80679170
Why are they fighting in a Walmart parking?
>>
>>80684711
Because Sears was taken by MoS
>>
I actually liked scenes between Scott and Cassie.

Having Stature in Phase 4 or something would be nice. I am serious.
>>
>>80679180
This blame FOX for not giving up the mutants to Disney.
>>
>>80684827

>Having Stature in Phase 4 or something would be nice. I am serious.

Or Stinger.
>>
>>80684759
>>
>>80684863
>Wanting mutants to not be sequestered in their own universe
They don't work when people get powers all the time

Someone post that page where an inhuman inhuman is disgusted that Jean is a mutant after she saves him from getting beaten
>>
>>80679170
You're an idiot for having such high expectations for the character count.
>>
>>80684863
How about you blame Marvel for being retarded and nearly going out of business 20 years ago causing them to sell the rights to all their popular characters. This is 100% on Marvel.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.