[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman is a billionaire who beats up the mentally ill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: BATEMAN_SUIT.jpg (166 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
BATEMAN_SUIT.jpg
166 KB, 1600x1067
Batman is a billionaire who beats up the mentally ill
>>
You must be pretty smart to notice that.
>>
He's doing God's work
>>
File: 1436646324389.jpg (35 KB, 236x324) Image search: [Google]
1436646324389.jpg
35 KB, 236x324
Well it's ok since it's just one mentally ill person beating up another. Kind of like how we allow winners in the Special Olympics.
>>
This reminds a lot of that time Grant Morrison made that observation
>>
Who among Batvillains isn't batshit insane, Penguin aside?
>>
>>80657390
wait. it's that the digits guy?
>>
>>80657449
This reminds of the time that literally everyone and their moms made this observation.
>>
File: bateman blood.jpg (97 KB, 400x291) Image search: [Google]
bateman blood.jpg
97 KB, 400x291
>>80657390

to be fair he is mentally ill himself.
>>
>>80657457
Freeze? He's just a cuck, not insane tho.
>>
Beating up the mentally ill is the best treatment for them. Proven medical fact.
>>
>>80657481

If your mom cares about Batman you should tell her to grow up.
>>
>>80657457

It really depends on the writer. You could make the case for sanity (by legal definition) for a lot of them

>Catwoman
>Penguin
>Riddler
>Bane
>Mr. Freeze
>Poison Ivy
>Ra's
>>
>>80657537
I do, but she won't come out of the basement!
>>
>>80657390
The mentally ill that have enourmous wealth and power, they should be homeless but are too sick to not resort to constant thievary. By beating them up he is setting an example to other crazy bums not to put on costumes and build empires. He is solving the homeless problem one broken crazy bone at a time.
>>
>>80657390
And keeps tons of child soldiers around.

At least we have ASBAR playing that straight.
>>
>>80657457
The Joker. When you grow up, his the only one that makes sense.
>>
>>80657553
Has it ever been explored if Ivy's treatment of plant life is a legitimate consequence of her powers or if she's just messed up in the head and hears plants talking to her and shit?
>>
>>80657518
New 52 made sure to turn him insane with imaginary waifu.
>>80657553
How could I forget Masketta Man. So... legit crazies are Joker and Z-listers like Humpty Dumpty and Mad Hatter.
What about Black Mask? I dimly remember him being possessed by mask or something like that?
>>
File: doggo.gif (2 MB, 310x325) Image search: [Google]
doggo.gif
2 MB, 310x325
He sure is.
>>
>>80657518
In the New-52 he didn't have Nora to keep him grounded at first, so he's gone off the deep end.
>>
>>80657457

Bane and Deathstroke don't seem actually insane, they're just dicks.
>>
>>80657504
the real villain in Batman is Gotham's mental healthcare.
batman should have an enemy who is a psychiatrist and goes around trying to protect the patients that batman will beat up and to help batman himself and try to treat him.
>>
>>80657829
It really doesn't help that psychiatrists sooner or later start getting blackmailed/killed by inmates or they want to write a book about Joker and he whacks them.
>>
>>80657719
and Bane is the only one who actually seriously hurt Batman.
Coincidence?
>>
>>80657390
Batman is a mentally ill billionaire who beats up the mentally ill
FTFY
>>
i hope there's no repating numbres
>>
>>80657390
Max Bemis go home.
>>
>>80657610
I'm pretty sure Ivy now has some tangential link to the Green, so even if she started out just being bonkers she now knows for a fact that plants can and do talk
>>
>>80657553

I've never seen a sane Riddler, and pretty much every Penguin and Bane are fucked up psychologically
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.