[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Avengers Assemble episodes >S03, E04 Under Siege >S03,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: songbirdpaneldickbutt.jpg (152 KB, 674x770) Image search: [Google]
songbirdpaneldickbutt.jpg
152 KB, 674x770
>Avengers Assemble episodes
>S03, E04 Under Siege
>S03, E05 The Thunderbolts
>S03, E06 Thunderbolts Revealed

Too bad AA is shit.
>>
>>80656141
I'm willing to take the risk.
>>
File: 1450233464074.gif (670 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1450233464074.gif
670 KB, 500x281
>>80656141
>S03, E05 The Thunderbolts
>S03, E06 Thunderbolts Revealed
Fuck.
I don't know, I suppose there's hope it's on the same "quality" of the Sinister Supreme episodes, but even those were only kind of acceptable. At least there's a chance of Thunderbolts getting good exposure.
>>
>>80656141
>Too bad AA is shit.
Good thing you keep making threads about it then.
>>
>>80656207
>Sinister Supreme
Shit, I mean, Squadron Supreme. time to kill myself.
>>
AA and USM try so, so hard to appeal to fans the same way EMH and SS did by having lots of fan-favorite plotlines and characters, but fail to realize that those were exciting because the show was good and they were done well.

It's like, "hey guys look, we've got the Squadron Supreme! Look, the Thunderbolts! Don't you guys love the Thunderbolts? Now we've got Frog Thor and Beta Ray Bill! Come on guys, check it out, Doctor Doom!", but fans are like "Well that's nice, now if only they were on a show with good writers and animation"
>>
Now question is how will they be treated?
>>
>>80656371
Better than USM Thunderbolts, I hope.
>>
Sauce: http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/marvels-avengers-ultron-revolution/episode-guide/EP02364720?aid=zap2it

Dormammu too.
>>
The fact that this is happening proves that the new Marvel animated universe isn't really a thing. The Thunderbolts already were formed in USM

>>80656356
>Beta-Ray Bill

Dammit, I'm desperate enough to watch that, even though I know it'll be shit.
>>
>>80657583
USM version was T-Bolts in name only, this is the real deal with Zemo
>>
>doing Thunderbolts before Masters of Evil

It's shit already.
>>
>>80658385
>Under Siege
>>
>>80656141
Avengers Assemble is incredibly good at bringing in Hype worthy ideas, and just cacking them up.

Like, Avengers vs. The Squadron Supreme on a goddamn cartoon should have been glorious. Not barely animated garbage.
>>
File: Thunderbolts12.jpg (163 KB, 800x1250) Image search: [Google]
Thunderbolts12.jpg
163 KB, 800x1250
>>80656188
Agreed, my Thunderbolts boner knows no bounds.
>>
http://thedailybugle.wikia.com/wiki/Thunderbolts

kek
>>
>>80656141
So is this going to be the Year of the Thunderbolts?

Between this and Standoff, Marvel is pretty obviously pushing them.
>>
>>80661761
They're trying to make them relevant before Suicide Squad comes out. It won't work.
>>
>>80661816
They have more of a chance than Inhumans
>>
>>80662161
That's true I guess.
>>
>>80661816
Big problem is that Marvel keeps killing all their movie villains and barely introduces any of them on their TV shows.

Donnie Gill is I think the only Tbolt SHIELD has ever used, and even he was only ever part of the Beetlebolts.
>>
File: Thunderbolts32.jpg (312 KB, 954x1448) Image search: [Google]
Thunderbolts32.jpg
312 KB, 954x1448
>>80661816
The Thunderbolts need a bit more build-up than the Suicide Squad to work: at least one appearance as part of the Masters of Evil instead of just a bunch of weirdos in costume that the government forces to do shit.

However, the surprise that is built-in to the first act of a Classic Thunderbolts retelling is better than anything the SS can come up with unless Ostrander is writing.
>>
File: Thunderbolts21.jpg (700 KB, 1369x1433) Image search: [Google]
Thunderbolts21.jpg
700 KB, 1369x1433
>>80662344
Really, they should spend a few movies introducing the Masters of Evil: Moonstone in Captain Marvel, Atlas in Antman 2, Beetle in the next Spider-man as at least a side villain.

Fixer and Screaming Mimi could just be Zemo cronies from the beginning.
>>
>>80662344
SHIT is pretty much non-canon and Zemo will escape in CW.
>>
>>80663623
If they had wanted to, they could have been seeding the B- and C- list villains you need for a Thunderbolts situation the whole time, but they only did that like 3 times before going all Hydra all the time. And Graviton never stopped being goo.

But whatever, this is the (arguably) same universe where Baron Strucker is a disposable mook.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.