[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No matter how you much you shill for this movie you will not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
No matter how you much you shill for this movie you will not convince me that Gadot, Cavill or Eisenberg will be good
>>
>>80649493
Cavill has been fine.

But Gadot was an awful choice
>>
>>80649493
>No complaints about Affleck
As it should be
>>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>80649493
What's wrong with Cavill other than his receding hairline?
>>
>>80649533
Wooden acting.
>>
>>80649511
No he hasn't

He's had two scenes of dialogue revealed? And he's stilted as fuck in both of them.
>>
>>80649550
Im referring to MoS
>>
>>80649493
Cavill is good, it's a matter of what he has to work with.
>>
>>80649533
Cavill is a bro irl but his Superman is like watching a flying block of wood. I get the whole "disaffected man god" thing but it's not super interesting to watch.
>>
>>80649493
there's been no shilling for bvs, /co/ is strictly disney territory
>>
>>80649493
Cavill will be a great Superman but a shitty Clark, again. Why can't they cast someone who can play both well? It's why Reeves is so iconic, he could play both, since then every actor has played one or the other.

Gadot and Eisememe will be shit. Affleck I hated at the start but what I've seen has made me give him a chance.
>>
>>80649737

That's not Cavill. We know he can act better than that. We have seen it, in other movies.

That's just bad direction/stylistic choice. Don't blame a good actor for having to say shitty lines.
>>
File: _1436830197.jpg (34 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
_1436830197.jpg
34 KB, 600x350
Why should we have to convince you? The movie premiers in a few short weeks.
>>
Slither back to >>>/tv/
>>
>>80649791

Hollywood generally has trouble with heroes that need to be more than one character.

Remember the trouble we went through with the Hulk? Studios kept hiring these dark, brooding, ultra-intense actors to play Bruce Banner because they were focusing on the emotional turmoil of the Hulk... forgetting that Banner himself is supposed to be the opposite. Ruffallo is the best Bruce Banner we have ever had because he is actually allowed to be Bruce Banner.

Superman is the same problem. Clark and Supes are two very different personalities, and the casting studio can only keep one idea in their head at a time.

Interestingly, we almost never have this problem with Batman movies. Bruce Wayne is basically Batman full time, with the exception of a few scenes in public events where he is just Batman pretending to be Bruce Wayne the millionaire playboy.
>>
File: Zack-Snyder-at-the-Berlin-001.jpg (31 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Zack-Snyder-at-the-Berlin-001.jpg
31 KB, 460x276
>>80649493
man, none of them even matter. You need to convince me that Zack "The Hack" Snyder will be good.

And he won't.
>>
>>80649998
But he made Man of Steel, the greatest superhero film of all time.
>>
>>80650020
But that's not Akira.
>>
>>80650020
The greatest superhero film of all time is Mystery Men, thank you very much.
>>
>>80649493
>>80649550
After seeing Man from UNCLE, Cavill can do charming. If he was allowed to, he could have been a great Christopher Reeve-style Superman.
I have to blame Snyder for forcing him to play it dreary and dull and so THUPER THERIOUTH.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.