[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: GOAT /co/ related live action suits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: 1457647764876.jpg (1 MB, 2158x1136) Image search: [Google]
1457647764876.jpg
1 MB, 2158x1136
>>
File: 57637438.jpg (311 KB, 2700x1800) Image search: [Google]
57637438.jpg
311 KB, 2700x1800
Thanks for using that as the OP so people don't accidentally post it
>>
>>80649306
>better chest and back logo
>web cartridges on belt
>emotive eyes
>>80649541
>bigger eyes, less cgi

They're both very good costumes.
>>
>>80649306
unrelated picture?
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 374x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 374x750
>>80649306
This is suit is literally Ditko's Spider-man coming to life, with the exception of needless black lines. Why the hell you autists hate it?
>>
>>80649306

>That tiny-ass sigil

I could forgive everything else but for this.
>>
>>80649306
I'm convinced that after this movie he'll lose the dumb arm stripes, after that it will be the GOAT

It's still pretty sweet now though
>>
>>80650356

Looking at it, I can see alot of Iron Man influences now. He'll probably have a more classic costume later on.
>>
>>80649306
My question is: Is he mad after he say's "hey everyone" if so why? Or is he just squinting really hard because he cant see shit?
>>
>>80650311
Every time /co/ complains about something arbitrary, their penis grows a centimeter.
>>
>>80650431
He's probably just showing off his lense gadgets
>>
The eyes are camera lenses
Cuz he's a photographer
Get it?
>>
>>80650431
He doesn't say ''Hey everyone''. It's just a voice-over.
>>
>>80650311
No web pits you fucking shit
>>
>>80649306
I really like the new suit.
Honestly, nothing to complain about if you ask me.
The only thing is, it raises a question for me: the eyes are emotive but they aren't emotive as an extension of his face, like Deadpool's which is fine cause they're too big and not eye shaped. But the question here is, they look as if they were 'built' to open and close like that, as an actual function. So what the hell is the function? Zooming in? Intimidation? I don't see the 'in universe' point of building them that way.
But I can hop that hurdle no problem. Just happy to see Spidey where he belongs.
>>
>>80650466
Of course it's a voice over, it's ALWAYS going to be a voice over. That's how costumed heroes are filmed.
>>
>>80650544
I mean like the one in WS. Cap says ''Hell yeah'' in the trailer but says ''I think it's personal'' in the movie.
>>
>>80650431
>Iron Man just called your costume Underoos
>You still steal Cap's shield and webcuff him
>Your one liner is completely fucked thanks to Tony
>H-Hey everyone...
>Shit might as well take pictures for the Bugle
>>
>>80650566
You can't trick me Satan.

So what do you think he is really saying in this scene?

>Okay break it up

I doubt it, Tony is clearly calling out for Underoos
>>
>>80650578
Oh god I hope this is what actually happened.
>>
>>80650311
/co/ is retarded and the most innocuous shit triggers it

>I thought she was with you
What? Quips? After I was just complaining about how grimdark this is? Now I have to complain about how quippy it is!

>Stark makes a joke in Civil War trailer
INCONSISTENT TONE THE SAME MOVIE CAN'T HAVE SERIOUS AND LIGHT PARTS IN IT EVER

>Some comic makes a dig at redpillers
Awful writing! It's not that I'm a redpiller, my outrage is only at how this one page is terrible writing and has nothing to do at all with my reactionary political leanings

>Something actually happens in a comic book that isn't scanned and posted on /co/
>No response because nobody on /co/ actually reads comics
>>
>>80650323
>Sigil

Is Spidey learning chaos magic from Grant Morrison?
>>
>>80650686
Kek'ed
>>
>>80650531
Yeah I like what their doing for the eyes but it might be difficult to understand the emotion like >>80650431 said
Cause his eyes aren't as expressive as Deadpool's probably cause his are bigger
>>
Remember when Spider-Man "couldnt be shown" on any promo material for CW because the Sony Deal prevented them of doing so?
Kek. You fucking retards were wrong yet again.
>>
>>80650686
>implying Spiderman wasn't already a living Idea
>>
>>80650431
I feel like literally the only reason he squints was to show the audience "we moving eyes now"

I mean, if this is his in-costume debut in the film, it makes sense that they'd show that right off the bat so the audience is like "DAMN SPIDEY THOSE MOVING EYES ARE RIDICULOUS"

If it's not his first appearance, then his facial reaction probably makes sense in the context of the film and is in response to something somebody said, but the trailer was just cut differently. Either way, in the trailer, it's clear that they got a shot of his eyes moving to show people that this is a thing now and get people hyped.
>>
>>80650727
>Your character is in Avengers 2.5 movie
>LAWL BETTER NOT SHOW IT
They were holding off the reveal to build hype you fucking retard.
>>
>>80650727
>because the Sony Deal prevented them of doing so
Why would Sony, a company who stands to earn money from every appearance he makes, not want him in the trailers? You're a moron, no one thought that.
>>
>>80649306

Marvelfags really are going to commit suicide soon, aren't they?
>>
What do webpits do? Help him glide or something
>>
>>80651004
Catch air to kinda-glide, I guess.
>>
>>80650861
Thats not at all what im saying you stupid mongoloid, im saying /co/ said for months that Spider-Man was going to be sort of a Luke in TFA appearance and thats it, even when it was confirmed that he was going to have an arc during the movie.
But well, i guess you're too fucking retarded to understand that.
>>80650921
Keept telling yourself that, just a day before the trailer came out there was a thread on /co/ with a bunch of people posting this interview:
http://collider.com/captain-america-civil-war-avengers-infinity-war-russo-brothers-interview/
Saying "well that jsut confirmed that Spidey wont be shown at all in any trialer whatsoever"
Kek, you're all a bunch idiots, this is why people shouldnt listen to /co/ at all.
>>
>>80651101
Anon ever since the airport scene was shot we've known Spider-Man was going to shop up.
You triple nigger.
>>
>>80650431
he's stoned and asian
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.