[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was looking through the catalog at the Bats/TMNT issue today.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1457542104537.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
1457542104537.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
I was looking through the catalog at the Bats/TMNT issue today. Apparently a good number of people were butthurt that Leo was able to take down Bats in a sparring session, with Splinter's guidance.

Why is this so hard for you Batfags to swallow? It clearly isn't a straight one-on-one, as Leo had strategic help, but even though all he did was toss him once, some of you casuals were fucking OUTRAGED by the notion that Leo could even lay a hand on Bats. Fuckin' hilarious, man. Is there any other character in the world with a fanbase more obnoxious?
>>
>so upset you made a thread after the storytime just to complain
>calling others obnoxious
>>
>>80642477
salty Batfag detected
>>
>>80642450
No one did that you fucking idiot.
People call that BS and it was BS given the previous issued (late batman career vs 3rd year Leo).

I seriously don't understand how much hate you have to have for a character to came with that bullshit, no one was mad or posted that was wrong.
>>
>>80642450

Nigga! Batman spend his life on training to be the best and learning the skills of every martial arts.

Splinter learn it from a random Japaneses guy. WHAT THE FUCK!
>>
>>80642488

Post the "mad" posters. I recall one. And he got the right answer "it was training, just like when a robin does the same". The funng is that we know you are not a Turtle fanboy (they all had loved the crossover, i know i'm go to those shitty forums).
>>
>>80642530
>>80642554
Holy shit, learn to fucking type.
>>
>>80642530
He is just a retard that hates batman, but splinter is an amazing ninja, being a rat and all actually makes him perfect for a lot of the things he needs to do, i loved when he was on the track of batman and he didnt knew who was behind him.

That's pretty cool when you know batman has done that to superman and DD.
>>
>>80642599
Still waiting for those butthurt batfags posts.
>>
>>80642510
>>80642647
>no one was mad or posted that was wrong
>>80593749
>>80603020

Not sure if it's possible to link to the archive, guess I'll find out. There were some more that weren't replying directly to the image.
>>
>>80642622
>He is just a retard that hates batman
>If you hate muh favorite character, you're a RETARD
Cry harder, batfag.
>>
>>80642674

2 posts? that's all? And the first one is not even mad, he is right in the context of the comic. That's post damian batman and year 3 leo.
>>
>>80642702
You hare a fictional character. That is a retarded thing to do.
>>
>>80642622
to put it another way, splinter is basically Stick. and since we know Daredevil could fight Batman to a standstill, it's only right Leo should
>>
>>80642450
>plastron over the crotch connected to shell
ouch. that would fucking suck.
>>
>>80642530
>random japanese guy
hamato yoshi was a battle nexus grand champion, the greatest warrior in the -multiverse-. he killed motherfucking oroku nagi for hitting on his woman.
it took the suffocating air and crippling poverty of new york to weaken him to a state where saki could kill him, and even then an unmutated splinter managed to get in a scratch. Splinter who is almost certainly a rat of NIMH
>>
>>80642674
>two posts
WOW
>>
>>80642450
that looks like batman is distracted by splinter and stops paying attention for a second
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.