[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jena Malone Confirmed For Barbara Gorden in BvS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: jena-malone.jpg (1 MB, 2044x3000) Image search: [Google]
jena-malone.jpg
1 MB, 2044x3000
http://io9.gizmodo.com/jena-malones-secret-batman-v-superman-role-is-no-longer-1764041791

picture in next post
>>
File: cwhkzkhxnmrfqa352oo2.jpg (38 KB, 800x605) Image search: [Google]
cwhkzkhxnmrfqa352oo2.jpg
38 KB, 800x605
>>
>>80621611
>io9
Can Hulk leg drop these pedophiles already?
>>
>>80621611
How are they going to fit her story in BvS?
>>
This is a good casting decision but it is wasted on what will be a clusterfuck of a movie. How can they possibly give enough screentime to any character long enough for audiences to know what they're about?

>Batman
>Superman
>Wonder Woman
>Lex
>Doomsday
>Aquaman
>Cyborg
>Lois
>Alfred
>Jim Gordon
>Barbara Gordon

I'm sure I'm missing someone.
>>
>>80621977
>>80622147
She's only in the R-rated cut and Jim isn't in BvS.
>>
>>80622178
So where would her scene be in the dierctor's cut version?
>>
>>80621611
>visiting gawker media sites
>not even once
>>
>>80621624
>im an idot that believes aything I read on
>io9
ugh
>>80622147
>stil going with this shitost in 2016
ugh
>>
>>80622147
>Batman
One of the 2 main characters, everyone nows what he's about already due to his impact on pop culture
>Superman
Already had a movie to establish him
>Wonder Woman
We don't learn her backstory, just her current mission and that she's Wonder Woman. Expanded in her solo
>Lex
Main villain and is a player in the film from the start
>Doomsday
He's a monster created by Zods body. Needs 2 lines and a scene of exposition at most
>Aquaman
We have no idea how big a role he plays in the film, his cameo may be minor as shit, ala Nick Fury in IM1
>Cyborg
See above
>Lois
Superman supporting cast member, already established in MoS
>Alfred
Batmans supporting cast and voice of reason. Even in trailers you can tell his motivation
>Jim Gordon
Not in it
>Barbara Gordon
Only in the Directors Cut so is not intrinsic to the plot and is just there to establish as a member of Batmans supporting cast in future films
>Flash
Again, see Aquaman
>>
>>80622224
Ask me again when it comes out
>>
>>80622178
Confirmed Oracle

Maybe the comics will actually pick up on that
>>
>>80622178
>>80622284
Are we supposed to be excited that we'll be paying to see an unfinished movie? You don't tease the director's cut before the theatrical movie has come out. Jesus Christ, it's like when you boot up a game and it automatically starts throwing ads for DLC in your face.

Also how can we have Barbara without Jim? Just shows that they honestly do not give a fuck. Probably trying to get her out there so the greedy jews can launch a Batgirl tv show.
>>
>>80622284
Good post.

Audiences are not THAT retarded that they need to have every character completely explained to them. People who think that also think that you can't have a character in a JL/Avengers movie without them having their own movie first.

You don't need to know Wonder Woman or Flash's entire life story to know what their role in the movie is.
>>
>>80622582
Every movie with an extended cut would be unfinished by your definition. I don't understand why a scene with Barbara needs Jim, does every scene of her needs to be accompanied by Jim?
>>
>>80622582
It's not "unfinished" it's stuff that got cut for time. The Ultimate Cut of Watchmen is far better than the theatrical but they're not gonna show a six hour movie in theaters.

It's simply a way to compromise with what the director/fans want and what executives/mass audiences want.

And
>how can we have Barbara without Jim?
See
>>80622622
You don't need to know everything about who they are and what their backstory is to know what their role is in the movie. Do we need to see Jim Gordon come on screen and say "Barbara, YOU'RE my daughter!" and then a flashback of her as Batgirl and then her being shot to know she's a former ally of Batman who's good with computers?
>>
>>80622224
Getting shot by Joker in an R rated scene
>>
>>80622582
I'll never understand this level of autism

Just wait for the blu ray then you bitch. I don't need to see your retarded logic pop up everywhere.

Very rarely are director's cuts better than real cuts. They usually have uneven pacing and redundant scenes. Film length and quality are not tied together.
>>
OP, remember that io9 and company do ZERO actual reporting.

ALWAYS go to more authoritative and primary sources. Which in this case is reddit. Which as much dick as they suck, is still less than io9.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DC_Cinematic/comments/49qhsv/spoiler_goddamnit_wb_marketing_department/
>>
>>80622178
>Snyder-fied Killing Joke

JUST
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.