[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
moonbeam city
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: moonbeam city.jpg (254 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
moonbeam city.jpg
254 KB, 1920x1080
season 2 when

please i need more of my waifu chrysalis
>>
>>80608971
Give up anon. It ain't happening. That's what you get when you make a horrifically unfunny Archer knockoff and expect to save it with a great art style and a conga line of celebrity VAs. Good riddance.
>>
File: HOW DROLL2.jpg (14 KB, 448x351) Image search: [Google]
HOW DROLL2.jpg
14 KB, 448x351
>picking problem-glasses ginger over based Pizazz Miller.

I almost hope there's no season 2 so I'll never have to see taste this bad on this board again.
>>
>>80609024
Did you watch past episode 3?
>>
>>80609051
You know dang well that anyone who calls it an archer ripoff didn't
>>
File: pizzaz.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pizzaz.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
>>80609118
You're right but i figured I'd give him benefit of the doubt

Oh well
>>
>>80609051
It looks like two whole people did.
>>
>>80609045
Chrysalis:
>qt gingerfu
>pure
>played chello in highschool
>probably a virgin

Pizzaz:
>her number can rent a car
>prone to mood swings, probably bipolar
>daddy problems
>black hair is shit desu
>>
>>80609285

Pizzaz:
>Kinky snake whip belt thing
>wears suits
>actually cares about her job protecting the city
>inadvertently caused a whole crime ridden district to become a peaceful utopia while she was at Copcon

Chrysalis:
>threatened to falsely accuse Dazzle of sexual harassment
>probably fucked that robot at Copcon
>uncomfortable with mechanical dolphin penis
>>
>>80609801
>uncomfortable with mechanical dolphin penis

dealbreaker for me t bh
>>
>>80609801
That co-con sex scene was really hot. You know the one.
>>
>pizzaz will never again be taken out to lunch back to back

it hurts
>>
Poor mans Archer
>>
>>80608971
Don't hold your breath outside your mecha-dolphin, OP.

It didn't even receive any critical praise. At the Annies, it was nominated for only one category and it lost. To a Simpsons Halloween special no less.
>>
>>80609801
>falsely accuse

Not really. He literally disrobed himself in front of her. That's well passed the point of inappropriate behavior and on the grounds of sexual harassment and misconduct.
>>
>>80609801

>>wears suits
When the fuck did Pizzaz wear a suit?

>>actually cares about her job protecting the city
>>inadvertently caused a whole crime ridden district to become a peaceful utopia while she was at Copcon

She cares, but she does a horrible job at it. She and her department are so bad that crime rates go up exponentially when they do their jobs. The frickin' fire fighters do a better job at keeping the streets safe than Pizzaz ever did.
>>
>This could have been a great series if played straight
>instead it's S1 canceled
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.