[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
9 days until Frank season 1, featuring DD and Electra.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: daredevil season 2.jpg (146 KB, 1200x725) Image search: [Google]
daredevil season 2.jpg
146 KB, 1200x725
9 days until Frank season 1, featuring DD and Electra.
>>
File: happy frank.jpg (185 KB, 764x586) Image search: [Google]
happy frank.jpg
185 KB, 764x586
I've got a hankerin' for a Frankerin'
>>
Jesus Christ that Frank is beautiful
>>
It looks like he was house painting, stained his shirt, and just ran with it
>>
I've been hyped for a while, but I just can't shake this feeling that it's gonna suck.Like I'm worried guys, I've got this same feeling that I got a couple weeks before AoU and IM2 came out.
>>
>>80607564
Is Frank ever not beautiful?
>>
File: daredevil3tvf-1-web.jpg (18 KB, 400x603) Image search: [Google]
daredevil3tvf-1-web.jpg
18 KB, 400x603
Will he make an appearance?
>>
>>80607832
Most likely a minor appearance if anything, main focus is The Hand. Though I would love it if he hired Bullseye from behind bars, guy still has connections
>>
>Your face when Frank vs Daredevil vs Elektra threeway fight
>>
>>80607832

I hope not.
>>
File: 1408801316155.png (98 KB, 302x187) Image search: [Google]
1408801316155.png
98 KB, 302x187
>>80607890
Arrow has enough forced ninja fights to get your fix off of.
>>
>>80607832
>>80607875

This. I do want him to show up and play a minor role at least. I hate when they forget about the villains. Recurring villain drama is part of what makes super hero stuff interesting and fun to me.
>>
>>80608000
>>80607905
>>80607832
He's been seen on set. So probably a tease or a cameo or a scene at the end.
>>
Damn that Elektra costume looks sexy as fuck
>>
>>80607890

Apparently the guy who did the Deadpool fights is doing some of the fight choreography for this season.

He's the same guy who designed the Daredevil/Nobu fight scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE4E9xi0HNk
>>
>>80607356
>9 days
I...I thought it came out tomorrow

I'm having an anxiety attack now. Help, someone reel me in!
>>
>>80609403
Nope, Friday the 18th. You have to wait one more week, sorry, friend.
>>
>>80607832
I'd like to think we get at least a cameo of him orchestrating things from behind bars, trying to rebuild his empire while Frank and Matt are so busy dicking around with each other.

Who knows? He might even so far as to hire Bullseye to kill Electra, which shocks Matt out of his dick-waving contest and makes him realize he shouldn't be fighting Frank.
>>
>>80608629
Agreed.
>>
>>80609403
I thought it came out a month ago I was crying when I found out I needed to go a month further.
>>
>>80609403
It's going to be okay, Anon. Read some Daredevil Vol. 2 and you'll feel better. Start with Underboss and just read the whole fucking thing up through Brubaker, Diggle, Waid and into the new stuff. Or just reread the Frank Miller stuff (although that's American superhero comics 101, so I'm hoping you already have been exposed).
>>
>>80608702
Dope. Movie fight guys have the coolest fucking job
>>
>>80609403
Wake up!
>>
>>80610906
He can't wake up
>>
Is that the official skull on his shirt? I remember seeing a glimpse of it in the new suit up trailer, but not sure if it's the same.

Im 100% sure this season will be great. It's already the best superhero related show out there after all. I also don't think it's gonna be as Frank heavy as people think.
>>
>>80607684

It won't be as good as the first season. They made the common mistake of trying to one-up the previous installment in every way. A season about DD and Frank, or DD and Electra would work fine, but the two together is just too much. Expect a lot of plot elements to be shoved aside and left underdeveloped.
>>
File: Frank1.png (280 KB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
Frank1.png
280 KB, 426x426
>>80607356
OH, ONLY NINE DAYS LEFT UNTIL BITTER DISAPPOINTMENT, HUH?

THANKS, FAG. NO, REALLY, YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF TODAY.
>>
>>80607935
>>
>>80610976
somebody saaaaave him.
>>
>>80613341
Yeah, I thought that was kind of worrying.
I wonder if it'll be like the first half of the season is Punisher and the second half is Elektra sorta like first half of season 1 was the Russians and second half was everyone else or if both will run intertwined for the whole season

Im just afraid that Punisher won't be the final boss of the season
>>
>>80614206
Frank's probably antagonist first half, enemy of my enemy second half when The Hand starts fucking shit up and gets Kingpin out of jail.
I'm hoping for a Bullseye appearance outside of a tease like last time too
>>
>>80613435
>BITTER DISAPPOINTMENT
Where do retards even get this idea? What even leads to this thought?
>9/10 first season
>Punisher introduction
>Elektra introduction
>2 amazing trailers

Seriously. This show is better than most shit you even see on TV and in the movies. I'm just gonna assume posts like that are just bait.
>>
>>80614206
>Im just afraid that Punisher won't be the final boss of the season
He's obviously not, nor should he be. If you paid attention to the trailers, DD gets his new suit by the time he meets Elektra. He still wears his old suit when he fights Frank which means that happens first.
>>
>>80614428
He might just be baiting, but generally it seems when super hero movies/shows try to fit in more villains at once, they tend to be less interesting because neither plot point gets the attention it deserves. Look at both Spiderman 3 and Amazing Spiderman 2. Both went for multiple villains, both sucked.

Of course Daredevil is a series, not a movie, but I dunno if itll really be able to do justice to both plotlines while having them run against each other.

Either that or Punisher will get dealt with before the final events begin and punisher fans will be dissapointed they were just the opening act.
>>
>>80614465
Punisher fans are annoying as shit.

DD will get the upper hand on Frank, they'll hug it out, and then Frank will help him out later in the season with the hand.

Then everyone will be happy.
>>
Punisher kills Elektra

Matt gets butthurt, throws Frank off a roof

Does the russian roulette scene with paralyzed Frank
>>
>>80614465
>Either that or Punisher will get dealt with before the final events begin and punisher fans will be dissapointed they were just the opening act.
They could bring him back for the finale after dispensing him mid-season, a la Luke Cage in Jessica Jones.

Of course, Frank isn't as deeply connected to Matt the way Jess and Luke are, but it would be a nice way to tie things together.
>>
>>80615399

That's stupid as hell.
>>
>>80607832
Yes, both him and his girlfriend are in this season
>>
>>80615874
I'd take a Bullseye end cameo over him.. and I really like Kingpin
>>
>>80607356
I'm ready to get my Frank Franked!
>>
>>80607832
I hope so. I honestly enjoyed him in season 1.
>>
>>80616227
damn I want a good bullseye so badly he's my favorite villain

who'd you cast /co/?
>>
File: bullseyedpyoumakemelaugh.jpg (53 KB, 800x422) Image search: [Google]
bullseyedpyoumakemelaugh.jpg
53 KB, 800x422
>>80618548
Colin Farrell.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.