[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did he explain jason's death publicly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: The_Death_of_Jason_Todd-1.jpg (101 KB, 250x371) Image search: [Google]
The_Death_of_Jason_Todd-1.jpg
101 KB, 250x371
How did he explain jason's death publicly?
>>
>>80605524
He fell down the stairs.
>>
I only saw the movie, if it's similar he said he got killed in a terror bombing in Yemen.
>>
He partied too hard
>>
>>80605608

Pretty sure that was what happened in the comics too.
>>
He ran with scissors.
>>
Since we're on the subject

Isn't it a little weird to have jason burried on the wayne manor like burring a dog in your yard
>>
>>80605697
rich people have on site graveyards in there own massive backyards?
>>
>>80605697
>>80605730
>Not propping up the dead body in the batcave next to the Robin suit
>>
>>80605786
Well, at least then he wouldn't have had to dig himself out of a grave.
>>
>>80605524
I know they showed his death certificate once and it said he died in a car crash.
>>
File: Batswag.jpg (236 KB, 800x1009) Image search: [Google]
Batswag.jpg
236 KB, 800x1009
>>80605524
He told Aunt Harriet it was a tragic fishing accident.
>>
>>80605697

You think rich people want to be buried with the average Joe? That's where the Waynes are buried too. Hell that was where the cloned corpse of Bruce was buried after Final Crisis.
>>
I stopped reading most Batman comics some time between the time Damien died and returned. How did they explain Damien's resurrection?

I vaguely remember Carrie Kelly not even knowing Damien was dead, making it seem like the family didn't publicly reveal it (how the fuck do you hide a dead kid, tho?) But I also remember Clayface making a comment about Wayne's son being dead or something.
>>
>>80607735

You underestimate the power of money. He was never declared dead.
>>
>>80605524
Car accident. He used the same story for his back-breaking by Bane.

There's actually a story where a CPS dude comes to investigate the whole thing, it takes place years later.

>>80607735
Yeah they never declared him dead in the first place (which makes sense, considering Batman's determination in trying to bring him back and refusal to admit he was gone).
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.