[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is the most stable couple?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (37 KB, 694x300) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
37 KB, 694x300
Which is the most stable couple?
>>
>>80599405
the whitest one
>>
>>80599658
Depends how you define "white"
>>
Forgot raylicity
>>
>>80599405
Diggle and his wife by far. Other than super spy shenanigans they are a normal couple, and the spy stuff doesn't even cause problems.
>>
>>80599405

>1 is a long-term loving marriage with a young child and shared interests and aren't constantly at each other's throats for bullshit reasons
>2 isn't even a fucking couple anymore.
>3 is literally the worst thing to happen to the show

Gee, I wonder.
>>
>>80599405
The most stable couple in Arrow is Forced Drama and Bad Writing.
I don't think we're ever going to see those two split up.
>>
>>80600269
No it's John Barrowman and ham.
>>
Why is co so anti felicity?
>>
>>80600301
its also the best pairing it made torchqood watchable. when anyone else would have made me want to set the writers on fire.
>>
>>80601232
Because she sucks.
>>
>>80602296
How
>>
>>80600185
/Thread/
>>
>>80602581
She's S1 Thea without the excuse of being a child or drug use. Basically more important things than her are going on but she still seems to think that everyone should consider her and her feelings all the time and above anything else.

Breaking up with Ollie was the one smart thing she has done in a while if only because clearly he won't give her what she wants.
>>
Who. Fucking. Cares?
>>
>>80602814
Everyone
>>
>>80602814
The few people left still watching arrow.
>>
Diggle and Lyla. How stupid are you
>>
>>80605420
Not as stupid as your parents for conceiving you
>>
>>80599405
Roy with Thea are the only ones worth a damn
>>
>>80599405
Felicity and Stable do not belong in the same sentence because she is about the farthest thing from it
>>
Me and ur mom.
Hello son
>>
>>80603445
>The few people left still watching arrow.
>few
Bro...I'm so sorry. "Few" is 2 millions.
>>
Barry and Ollie
>>
>>80599405
garnet
>>
>>80599405
i dont understand this question. does OP think its a competiton? it's the Diggle family by FAR.
>>
>>80599405
middle
>>
>>80599405
>Diggle and Lyla
The most stable.

>Roy and Thea
OTP.

>Oliver and Felicity
Unhealthy, abusive relationship.
>>
>>>>80600252
1 they just got married again recently no?
I haven't seen arrow in a while.
But I don't think they can be long term marriage, ID say more like they have a a long history
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.