[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, so we've discussed Superman. But how would a Green
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Green-Lantern-Corps-Movie.jpg (524 KB, 1200x732) Image search: [Google]
Green-Lantern-Corps-Movie.jpg
524 KB, 1200x732
Alright, so we've discussed Superman. But how would a Green Lantern game play like?
>>
File: green_lantern_360.jpg (603 KB, 756x1063) Image search: [Google]
green_lantern_360.jpg
603 KB, 756x1063
>>80593369
Like this.
>>
Like shit. The entire premise behind GL is that you use imagination to create what you want for the problem you face. Games just aren't at that level to create something good with that level of freedom yet. And lets face it, his stories aren't exactly translatable to vidya.
>>
>>80593369
I want a RPG where you can fuck GLs.
>>
Already been done, op
>>
They already made one, it's called Lego Batman 3
>>
DCUOnline did it
>>
>>80593457
But that's the best PR/Super Sentai game of all time.
>>
>>80593426
just make it scribblenauts
>>
File: rr.jpg (83 KB, 603x602) Image search: [Google]
rr.jpg
83 KB, 603x602
>>80593666
It was, Satan, but the mechanics did give me some slight Lantern vibes
>>
>>80593412
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFFoofNdITw

This looks surprisingly not terrible.

>>80593426
Idk man, they could just assign different constructs to different attack inputs, right? And let you switch out constructs as you like, kinda like God Hand.

What they need to do is basically take what would make a Superman game work, but then swap out Superman's power set for GL's. And maybe set it in space or something and/or have multiple hub areas.

>>80593954
>It was, Satan, but the mechanics did give me some slight Lantern vibes
It did make me wonder who'd win between the W101 and one, two, maybe even three or so GLs.
>>
>>80594020
It's just a generic GoW clone, nothing great but not terrible either, just OK and fogettable.
>>
>>80594051
I kinda want to pick this up. I'm not a fan of GoW at all but this looks like it might be some decent fun if you're a fan of the character.

It's fucked up how he can't even fly though.
>>
>>80593666
And what do you think green lantern is?
>>
>fly around pewpew space battle segments
>planetside Mass Effect space police segments
>hundreds of different construct-based powers on a branching upgrade tree so you can specialize your style over time

And you're done. Not even a little hard.
>>
QUICKTIME EVENTS!!
>>
Strategy game where you control 7200+ units.
>>
>>80594861
>GL
>at all being a henshin hero

>>80594868
>>planetside Mass Effect space police segments
This would actually be sweet as fuck.
>>
>>80595738
>>
>>80597495
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.